Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont wish to get married

Unregistered

Post I dont wish to get married

Hello ma'am
    I am a 26 yr old guy, currently unemployed (but not for long) and my problem is that i don't like Kids so much and i can't bear to take their responsibility. I want to pursue my dreams and my hobbies and not be burdened with avoidable responsibilities. I feel that once i have kids i wont be able to do what i want and would get stuck in a rutty monotonous life. I would love to get married but i know i will find it difficult to find a wife who will share my views and not want to have kids. As i know its a natural thing for all women to want to have kids. I want to live my life on my own terms without anyone telling me what to do and wat not to. But that does not mean i am not open for an advice. I want to feel free all the time and happy as well. So i want u to tell me whether this is a temporary phase or its not going to change.

P:s:- I do love to hang out with some specific type of kids (especially the non-crying ones) but not for long and as long as they are some one else's.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, I'm laughing. there's nothing known as a non- crying kid. Kids cry- parents take care of them, and that's the way it is! As far as how you envisage life is concerned, well, that's OK. Everyone is not meant for marriage. However, you can always change your mind anytime in life, right? So, no pressure- unless your family is pressurising you- take life as it comes. maybe you change your mind, but even if you don't, that's fine too!

You have your priorities and thats fine. You should not dream about getting married either. Find a partner when the need be or when the right time comes, and there are a lot of women who do not want to have kids as well.

Pursue your dreams. India needs more people like you.

Banned Major General

Ok. Don't get married. Simple. ALL THE BEST!

Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar

26 Not too old to be worried about this issue as well not too young to avoid it. but if you already had set your priority then the decision shall be your's only.

but i would suggest to make your mind such that you won't regret it later.

Banned

finaly a guy just like me :*)
    i too dnt lyk kids /marriage, thy are a big responsibility . it makes u pathetic .giving u tensions lyk cheating wife/fuddu kid etc. .
    What i gonna do to avoid this_
    never marry and adopt 2girls and 1 boy ,who are of atleast 10 y old.
    Have open r/L wid every girl m interested in /also wid aunties/ olo

New Born

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sonny_ View Post
    finaly a guy just like me :*)
    i too dnt lyk kids /marriage, thy are a big responsibility . it makes u pathetic .giving u tensions lyk cheating wife/fuddu kid etc. .
    What i gonna do to avoid this_
    never marry and adopt 2girls and 1 boy ,who are of atleast 10 y old.
    Have open r/L wid every girl m interested in /also wid aunties/ olo
    U seem to be confused abt the responsibility part Lad.. the kids are a responsibility and not the wife. Infact having a wife is a good thing. U get a partner with whom u can share ur life and not be alone all the time..Coz believe it ot not, all ur friends who have said that they will never get married and live a bachelor life, dont do that. And in the end u remain single and alone. And its not the same as before coz ur married fridns can't find the time to enjoy with u and meet u up. So u end up alone and praying that something exciting happens. So my dear friend, try and get married and as far as the divorce thing is concerned, make ur wife sign a Pre-Nup so that she won't dare have an affair and even if she does she wont get a single penny out of u. Avoid Kids as far as possible. And before marriage u can even opt for a vasectomy and tell ur wife in advance(befoe marrying her) that u can never have kids. All will be well and u Will Live happily ever after.

P:S:- M planning the same as well

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Do one thing: just dont even think about marriage!!! its not meant for you because in real terms you simply do not want to commit thats it. my terms, my conditions.. dude, after marriage its never my.. its our!!!

understand this... a girl who will marry a kind of man who think like this will feel her life is ruined so just dont ruin anybody's life!! there is no girl who will think like you.. she may think like you at start later her mind may change.. after all woman is woman!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Banned

yo perky boy gud points but keeping a woman as ur gf/wife is defo a big responsibility . U must have to keep them happy n emotionaly n financialy supported just to have a good s3x trip .
    I have undergone all thru this n now i feel pretty bored just to entertain a girl then eat her salad .
    its alot of responsibilty acc 2 me

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Hello 26 year old guy.

Good to hear that there are some head-strong people out there ! Well, stress not. People nowadays marry for all sort of reasons and not just for the sake of having children. Gay marriages are an example of that. What i'd suggest is leave the idea of marriage for a while. In the meantime, read a few books on parenting and the rewards it brings just so that you can get the gist of how being a parent would really be like. Perhaps you'd end up changing your mind. If not, and if you're deadly certain, then i suppose you could marry someone who like yourself is opposed to parenthood or is infertile even.

All is not gloom.
    Do what thou wilt and ye harm none

New Born

hey everybody give Speirs68 a Clap for giving such a valuable advice which nobody here could think of. U r such a genius.

Young Gun

Lightbulb

Hi friend don't think to much about marriage right now just earn as much money as one can earn in 10 lifetimes while your still young and energetic so you can enjoy the benefit of being filthy rich during your older years.Dude if you are Hindu then you will know the two great epics where 4 kingdoms were destroyed because of women.I think by now you have understood that all women do is nag men every time and create problems for men.It's best to stay bachelor for life and don't listen to all those idiots saying you will be alone for life.There is someone always there with you only unseen by you but who takes care of you,ends all your misery and problems and guides you in the right path when there seems to be darkness everywhere.That someone is god and when he is there you or any of us bachelors are never alone.
    Last edited by deadmanwalking9876; 25-11-2012 at 09:16 PM.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Dont get married then because 95% of the girls want their own kids and yes everything will change and yes you will have responsibilities. We can't tell you if it is a temporary phase or not it will come with time. If you can find some one who does not want kids either and will give you the freedom then sure you can marry that girl but tell me also tell you one more fact if you get married there will be THE ACT between both of you and if she gets pragnent then abhorting a child is considered a murder.

well this happens to many people in europe and america and hence they opt for live-in relationship where there are no strings attached!

enjoy your life as it comes!

I am also kinda your type,dont like to tied down! bohemia kinda guy

According to me, You should fulfill your dreams first.. Then find someone as a life partner, who understand you completely... Don't be too fast in these matters.. Take all your time.. Make her aware of your objectives.. Make her understand everthing about you... As for the kids, once you are well-established,you'll get married and you'll eager to have kids..Believe me..!!!