Thread: Everyday is full of tension

Unregistered

Default Everyday is full of tension

hi ,i need your urgent help plzzzzz.... i had sex with my girlfriend on 16th oct and afta 2days she had her periods normally but since that day now its 18 of november periods didnt came i am damn sure that i didnt ejaculated inside her vagina and i even used precaution but i hav a habbit of taking of the condom when i am about to ejaculate (outside , not in her vagina) plz help what is happening am not getting it and she is afraid of going to a doctor
    reply as soon as possible

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I understand that the girl has had her period after unsafe sex. I assume that you have not had unsafe sex after that. If you have then there is cause to worry. If you have not, then there should not be much to worry about.
    In any case. what's the point of wearing a condom if you are going to pull it off? Thats really irresponsible. Please take safety a little more seriously in future.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well what can I say in that situation why did you not take a precaution now you two are suffering from tention. Well goto a doctor before it gets worse.

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

go to A doctor fast................
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."

New Born

Default u need a doctor

only doctor advise can make u tension free,go to a doctor,and be care full for the next time

Banned Major General

Mubarak ho, aap baap banne wale ho

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi ,i need your urgent help plzzzzz.... i had sex with my girlfriend on 16th oct and afta 2days she had her periods normally but since that day now its 18 of november periods didnt came i am damn sure that i didnt ejaculated inside her vagina and i even used precaution but i hav a habbit of taking of the condom when i am about to ejaculate (outside , not in her vagina) plz help what is happening am not getting it and she is afraid of going to a doctor

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

Wrong habit....Now Go to the doctor...& do complete check up...
    Love for your country is part of your faith" Holy Prophet (S.A.W).

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

So, What you're saying is that she Did have her periods after you had sex.. (2 days or whatever)
    Bottom Line - She is not Pregnant. Stop getting paranoid, there is nothing growing inside her.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji