Hi mam,
I am in a big dilemma right now.
I just qualified Chartered Accountancy course.
My dad also a CA, Having a well set practice in our city. Our future plans were to open a branch office at our residence, because, it has ample space to build a well furnished office, and secondly our residence is quite near to Focal Point (Industrial Area) of our city. (This was my dad's idea, and i was completly okay with it.)
But now, he says, we should open another office in market, (and we recently bought 1, though for investment purposes) and that place is just few hundred meters away from our existing office.
Now, His point is that, if we open an office in market, that would show professionalism, and ppl would have easy access to us and all. He say's he discussed with many ppl, and they sd office in market is better.
But my point is, that if we provide best services, ppl wud even come to our home, moreover, there are not many CA's having office here, so its a untapped kind of market, and being in proximity to industrial area,its an added advantage.
He is sticking to his point, and i am sticking to mine.
I want ur point of view on this, as i cannot dcide it alone, and you have helped me many times earlier also.
I request the viewers to spare 1 minute, and give me advice, because, its very imp dcisn of my lyf.
ASKING THIS QUES TO GET THE REPLY OF PREETO MAM, PLEASE GIVE YOUR 2 min to ADVICE