Thread: husband chats

Unregistered

Post husband chats

hi,
    i am a married woman. i got married 1 yr back to my bf after 3 yrs of courtship. i have recently noticed my hubby is chatting a lot in fb with other gals. he also keep fb pics of gals especially in short dresses. when i confronted him he told me he does it only for fun and he actually loves me only. can i trust him? what he is doin is it ok?

New Born

I think you should tell him clearly that you are not comfortable with this all and he needs to stop.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi,
    i am a married woman. i got married 1 yr back to my bf after 3 yrs of courtship. i have recently noticed my hubby is chatting a lot in fb with other gals. he also keep fb pics of gals especially in short dresses. when i confronted him he told me he does it only for fun and he actually loves me only. can i trust him? what he is doin is it ok?
    You also start chatting in similar manner as he's doing . it'll surely make him jelous and I know then he'll question you dat y u r doing such stuffs. Then make him sit and realise his mistake , tell him dat u also feel bad in similar manner as he's feeling now. and m sure he'll realise his mistake n will make an apology for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilal_Dude View Post
    You also start chatting in similar manner as he's doing . it'll surely make him jelous and I know then he'll question you dat y u r doing such stuffs. Then make him sit and realise his mistake , tell him dat u also feel bad in similar manner as he's feeling now. and m sure he'll realise his mistake n will make an apology for that.

@Bilal:This is really a good idea but what if it it backfires?........

@thread:Ask your hubby to stop behaving a 22-23 yr old guy and ask him to grow up..... and take his present life seriously.A more assertive approach from your end would help to sort out this issue......
    Life is like a game of dice.........you never know what happens next.........

Banned Major General

chatting karne se kuch nahi hota, najane woh ladkiyan kidhar baithi hain aur yeh saab kidhar..

noting to worry.

just time pass doing your husband
    hi,

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    chatting karne se kuch nahi hota, najane woh ladkiyan kidhar baithi hain aur yeh saab kidhar..

noting to worry.

just time pass doing your husband
    Buddy wife is enough for his timepaas LoL.
    In a married relationship he should not behave like a unmature person.
    As well as both have to compromise/modify certion aspects of their life In order to make the other partner feel comfortable. As she's not comfortable with his chatting habits with some Random girls.
    He should quit chatting with Random girls. so as to make his wife feel comfortable with him.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

hi,
    Sister,
    Guys tend to do that. It is harmless unless he is trying to woo them, asking for their contact info or actually flirting.
    Fantasizing is something we all do, and keep doing all our lives. Men and Women both have that occasional Fantasy, no big deal unless there is desire to pursue it.

I think you need to ask him to Reduce chatting around and spend time reading News over the internet.

G'day
    Thank you my SBF friends.