Thread: Plz Help

Unregistered

Default Plz Help

I have been in a reationship for last 3 yrs....my gf and I are of different caste. I met her online. I tried to convince my parents about this but no success. She also tried to tell her family by telling her cousin and in mean time without asking her , her parents fixed her marriage. She is about to get married in december.. she also said that if parents are not agreeing we wouldn't marry.. but with time it is becoming really painful.. She is not even taking to her future partner , I have tried to convince her about this also that she should atleast talk to her would be husband but she didn't. She knows all my situation...and we are of the same opinion that marriage without family approval is wrong. I am worried about her also.. She just says that she can't be happy without me ..I am feeling depressed and helpless.. My parents have strongly rejected her even without meeting her on basis of caste.. I tried to convince so many times.

New Born

In which world u r living Man. Does caste really matters ? Offcouse Not!
    if ur parents not Agreeing, And not even want to meet her. And if u truely love her and really want to marry her. Then the only option u have is to have a court marriage. Have a court marriage. I know after that ur parents will be quite angry n doesnt want to see ur face As always happens here In India. But dont worry they r ur parents. try to convince them after marriage. I m damn sure they have no choice so as to accept ur relation.

Banned Major General

Jaati bas do type ki hoti he, ek naar doosra naari.

Baaki sabhi jaati insaan ne banayi he. Bhagwan ne nahi.

Aap befikar hoke shaadi karlo.

Duniya mein aap jaise logon ki bahut zarurt he

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been in a reationship for last 3 yrs....my gf and I are of different caste. I met her online. I tried to convince my parents about this but no success. She also tried to tell her family by telling her cousin and in mean time without asking her , her parents fixed her marriage. She is about to get married in december.. she also said that if parents are not agreeing we wouldn't marry.. but with time it is becoming really painful.. She is not even taking to her future partner , I have tried to convince her about this also that she should atleast talk to her would be husband but she didn't. She knows all my situation...and we are of the same opinion that marriage without family approval is wrong. I am worried about her also.. She just says that she can't be happy without me ..I am feeling depressed and helpless.. My parents have strongly rejected her even without meeting her on basis of caste.. I tried to convince so many times.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well,
    "Going Against Parents" is over-rated. Especially when the reason is as Ridiculous as caste. !!
    My Advice...? Tell your Parents that you're gonna marry her anyway as the reason for their Disapproval is Pathetic.
    Remember, at the end of the day it is YOU and HER who have to live together. So, get over all the Prejudice and take a step forward.

If you can't, then STOP saying that you're in Love.. !!

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

New Born

i think that you should move on. you are not ready for it. its not that i'm in favor of caste-biradari system but then you don't know your own priorities and that is fine dear. whether caste or not, are you actually prepared for marriage? the point is you cannot talk to HER parents about this. she's getting married in december. logically there is not any connection and reason why so should now think of marriage but i've heard and seen that "love is irrational and makes the world go round" but you certainly are not that type otherwise you wouldn't had been here. you know care-free attitude and all. i'm not sarcastic. but infact, it shows that u r sensible, rational and cautious. i would say move on. thats it.

The woman is marrying regardless of your depression or her sadness. Which is strange.

If she was so depressed she should fight the good fight and support you since she loves you. She is taking the right steps of moving on. And so should you.

Since you guys are so into letting your parents decide about your future based on caste, then you must obey them happily and move on.