Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support for Modi if he regrets 2002: Muslim umbrella body !!!

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

Exclamation Support for Modi if he regrets 2002: Muslim umbrella body !!!

NEW DELHI: An umbrella body of Muslim organisations has acknowledged "some signs of change'' in Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi's attitude, but laid down stiff conditions, including an apology and "expression of sorrow'' for the 2002 riots, before extending him support "in rebuilding Gujarat''.

The Joint Committee of Muslim Organisations for Empowerment (JCMOE) comprises 10 outfits: Jamiat-ul-Ulema Hind, Jamaat-e-Islami Hind; All India Majlis-e-Mushawarat, All India Milli Council, Movement for Empowerment of Muslim Indians, All India Momin Conference, All India Shia Conference, Markazi Jamiat-e-Ahle Hadith, Imarat-e-Sharia, and All India Muslim Educational Society.

JCMOE chairman Syed Shahabuddin noted that the BJP and Modi are giving special attention to Muslim voters ahead of the assembly elections in Gujarat, but said the community in the state and elsewhere in the country has not forgotten the 2002 massacre. He asked Modi to offer at least 20 assembly tickets to Muslims acceptable to the community, where they constitute more than 20% of the electorate instead of repeatedly announcing his faith in secularism.

"This would give the community representation according to its population (10%) in the state. Token nomination of one or two Muslims, personally known to you, will not do,'' Shahabuddin said.

"Alternatively," the former IFS officer wrote, "The Muslim leadership will advise Muslims not to divide their votes and vote massively and unitedly for one candidate, irrespective of party or religion, who is likely to defeat the BJP." Shahabuddin sought "a promise to give Muslims equitable share in the benefits of development at all levels, particularly in education and employment''.

He said Gujarat's Muslims have rebuilt their lives on their own with limited resources in the last 10 years as they have realized they have nowhere to go but to live in the state hoping to get equitable benefits in development and employment.

JCMOE also called for compensation to the families of those killed in 2002 at par with the 1984 Delhi riot victims, reimbursement of expenditure incurred by the injured in private hospitals, rehabilitation of the displaced people in camps, rehabilitation of those unable to return to their homes in dignity and security and with restoration of their property, compensation for their houses demolished during the massacre.

Love for your country is part of your faith" Holy Prophet (S.A.W).

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

He Mr Modi has done lots to improve the state, but there is definitely arrogance in the man. That's the only hindering thing for him to move ahead in the race for kursi.

and I dont think he would say sorry and ask for forgiveness.

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

thoda naram hone se kuch accha hota to naram hona accha hai na , modi ko itna to bol dena chahiye ki sorry main us situation ko sahi se handle nahin kar paya
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Being Human..... Colonel awaiz.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    thoda naram hone se kuch accha hota to naram hona accha hai na , modi ko itna to bol dena chahiye ki sorry main us situation ko sahi se handle nahin kar paya

Itna Karo K Kabhi Kam Na Pade, Par Sala Kam Padh Hi Jata Hai

Aab ki baar lagta hai..Muslims vote bhi gaye congress ke hath se...

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted ...
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

SB ICON Major General

@faceless, stick to subject thread and stop bringing religion issues, consider it as warning

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar

The moment Modi accepts or offers his apology.........he loses his Hindu votes.

Poor thinking by the Gujrat Muslim Body............very elementary !!!

I havent seen him entering any debate which has this topic..........even Rajdeep Sardesai asked him more than twice while on his election campaign.....and he didnt even answer.

It is evident, Congress' agenda is still riots if 2002 while Modi's agenda is Gujrat itself.

Congress needs to understand the more they shout on riots.............it makes him even more popular among the hindu community. Maybe they shud try a diff strategy after these elections.....:-))
    "You can get "sympathy" from anyone but its the "jealousy" that you really have to earn"

did i said something wrong when i praised decent_1? then my post has been deleted?

my post are always deleted even if i havent said something to the extreme!! there are people saying things that are severe yet their post remain intact!

just because i have new date of entry here or low post counts everything i say is deleted? this is unfair and very discouraging!

people here are almost fighting and their post is still here why they are not deleted?

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful_Mermaid View Post
    did i said something wrong when i praised decent_1? then my post has been deleted?

my post are always deleted even if i havent said something to the extreme!! there are people saying things that are severe yet their post remain intact!

just because i have new date of entry here or low post counts everything i say is deleted? this is unfair and very discouraging!

people here are almost fighting and their post is still here why they are not deleted?

Not at all sis.........its might just be a precaution which may escalate to something uncontrollable later on.

Pls post your views..........and lets discuss the topic.....

Chill.........:-))
    "You can get "sympathy" from anyone but its the "jealousy" that you really have to earn"

SB ICON Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful_Mermaid View Post

dear, i have already pm u the reason why ur post were deleted
    and people who say extreme or insult other religions they get infraction and mods are always monitoring such threads and doing best to avoid religious fights in this community

Quote Originally Posted by Facele$$ View Post
    a partiular religion body tries trade with a CM.

thread not related to religion.

read thread once again and stick to discussion
    stop insulting other reiligions, this is not a religious forum

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Not at all sis.........its might just be a precaution which may escalate to something uncontrollable later on.

thanks

SB ICON Major General

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post

SIT cleared modi...Y umbrella body still behind modi..

did they realised tht their votes dont play importnt role lik UP...

MUH ke hum muhjor hai
    se kamjor hai.

Quote Originally Posted by Facele$$ View Post
    SIT cleared modi...Y umbrella body still behind modi..

did they realised tht their votes dont play importnt role lik UP...

Things will change...wait & watch..