Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF or sex?

Unregistered

Default GF or sex?

Hey everybody
    I'm in my final year of my college in bangalore and will graduate next year. Ive been in a long distance relationship for almost 3 years now. I met her when i was in 10th std, that time we both were seeing other people, and we got into a relationship after are subsequent breakups and getting into different colleges, she in Mumbai and me in bangalore (i know it sounds impractical n illogical but love never is either, it just happened). Anyway, its been going very well, we are able to meet for few days in every 3 months or so and she's my closest and the best friend. We've never hidden anythin from each other, Anything! Everything is perfect, even our families have a lil clue this and we too have more or less know that we shall marry after few years. Now the problem. I wanna have sex. We've almost been to the 3rd base and she might even agree for 4th but we both want to do it on our first night after marriage. Yes, i too wanna have sex with her only on our marriage night. But m not able to control myself lately. Ive been this close to going to a red light area n i wonder if i will stop myself if i get an opportunity with a girl in blore. And now the final test has arrived, coz m going to Bangkok for new years with my guy friends. I know i love this girl and everything, but i wish to have sex with others too and preferably by wooing her and not paying her. I know one of the major suggestions by everyone would be to have sex with my gf before going but i dont think its gonna solve the problem. Even if i do, i dont think ill be able to stop myself when i get a choice of girls ranging from russians to even punjabis. I wanna have sex with more people other than her! but i dont wanna lose her coz i know she's the one. Pls help!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

It seems to me that you have already made up your mind to be unfaithful to your girlfriend. When you have a good thing going, my dear, you think that you can play around and then really mess things up! If you know she is the one then better take a chill pill and stop these crazy thoughts right away. It's totally not OK, ya? Control yourself please. These things are not as easy and simple as they seem to be.

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

well you choice is as defined by you...... and only you can make it.......

forever... or few times paid......

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    It seems to me that you have already made up your mind to be unfaithful to your girlfriend. When you have a good thing going, my dear, you think that you can play around and then really mess things up! If you know she is the one then better take a chill pill and stop these crazy thoughts right away. It's totally not OK, ya? Control yourself please. These things are not as easy and simple as they seem to be.

Totally agree with this.......When Life is simple and going as per how you want it to......Why complicate it unnecessarily?.......Keep it Simple.....
    Wenever you miss sumone dont close your eyes to get der image into your head . . Jus pick da damn phone and cal dem . . .

The Game is ON !!!! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Oh no you don't love her......love is not in the cards at all......you love sex...thats what you love.....so you should actually spare the girl you're in relationship with....tell her that you like having sex with multiple girls, so she would just slap you and go away....hurts a little.....but then you can go back and have sex with germans, russians, egyptians or whatever and get herpes,AIDS,etc. for free......maybe get paid also and work in red light area yourself......
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

One Man Army,Ekla Chalo:) Lieutenant General suryasuman89's Avatar

be mature

Banned

sex withot paying ?
    Dude u have to pay her/him in form of gifts or other demands by that person . Everyone is a **** . Life`s a b!tch .little pinky

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

you dont love her... do justice to her leave her.. because imagine your girlfriend sleeps with some boys, your heart will tremble and you wont accept this at all then how can you give this pain to her.. be frank and leave her..

simply be with a lose character girl it will suits you... you sleep with some girls.... as well her and she'll do the same neither she'll be hurt nor you...

you cant be with a descent girl...
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Dude, you are not going to die without sex, so better wait for her, You are lucky that you have her in your life.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Who do you think you are playing at tell me tum kaytay ho kay you love your gf and yet tum nay kisi aur kay saat sex kerna hai. You are not loyal at all that is the truth, you are all about having sex basically. If you wanted to have it on the first night of your marriage with your gf only that this is true love but with others as well with out paying and wooing the girl into it you are sick mineded ****er tum schoh tey ho kay tum kisi ki bhi zindagi kay saat khailwar kar saktay ho then you are ****ing wrong man. I am discusted.

|| Villain || Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

Horny ko..... I mean honi ko kaun taal saktha hai..........
    You can take out an Indian from India...
    But its impossible take out India from an Indian

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey everybody
    I'm in my final year of my college in bangalore and will graduate next year. Ive been in a long distance relationship for almost 3 years now. I met her when i was in 10th std, that time we both were seeing other people, and we got into a relationship after are subsequent breakups and getting into different colleges, she in Mumbai and me in bangalore (i know it sounds impractical n illogical but love never is either, it just happened). Anyway, its been going very well, we are able to meet for few days in every 3 months or so and she's my closest and the best friend. We've never hidden anythin from each other, Anything! Everything is perfect, even our families have a lil clue this and we too have more or less know that we shall marry after few years. Now the problem. I wanna have sex. We've almost been to the 3rd base and she might even agree for 4th but we both want to do it on our first night after marriage. Yes, i too wanna have sex with her only on our marriage night. But m not able to control myself lately. Ive been this close to going to a red light area n i wonder if i will stop myself if i get an opportunity with a girl in blore. And now the final test has arrived, coz m going to Bangkok for new years with my guy friends. I know i love this girl and everything, but i wish to have sex with others too and preferably by wooing her and not paying her. I know one of the major suggestions by everyone would be to have sex with my gf before going but i dont think its gonna solve the problem. Even if i do, i dont think ill be able to stop myself when i get a choice of girls ranging from russians to even punjabis. I wanna have sex with more people other than her! but i dont wanna lose her coz i know she's the one. Pls help!
    Brother,
    It's Funny when you say you've been to 3rd Base, but wanna have 'Sex' on the first night of your wedding.. !!
    If you're both worried about her Virginity, then trust me, it's long gone. 4th Base is nothing but just a step ahead of what you initiated while getting into 1st base.

Why do people complicate a Relationship so much..?
    Let's assume A man is in a Relationship and he wants to have sex. Who would he have sex with..? Obviously, his Girlfriend.
    Your problem is with this question : What to do when the Girlfriend refuses sex..

Answer : Make it clear to her that SHE is your Girlfriend and if you have a sexual desire, SHE has to be the one to fulfil it. Why else are you in a Relationship..? Let her know that you've been really confused off-late as you see for no reason WHY you both and land the 4th base when you've practically done everything else.

G'day
    I am not against Reservation.
    I want 100% Reservation for Merit

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Mimi View Post
    you dont love her... do justice to her leave her.. because imagine your girlfriend sleeps with some boys, your heart will tremble and you wont accept this at all then how can you give this pain to her.. be frank and leave her..

simply be with a lose character girl it will suits you... you sleep with some girls.... as well her and she'll do the same neither she'll be hurt nor you...

you cant be with a descent girl...
    Mimi,
    What is wrong in a guy wanting to have sex with his Girl..?
    Why does anyone turn down SEX, when they've agreed to be in a Relationship..?
    I am not against Reservation.
    I want 100% Reservation for Merit

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post

Mimi,
    What is wrong in a guy wanting to have sex with his Girl..?
    Why does anyone turn down SEX, when they've agreed to be in a Relationship..?
    No deepak, i said this because in the last line of his post he said this: I wanna have sex with more people other than her! but i dont wanna lose her coz i know she's the one. Pls help!

he also clearly said even if he has sex with his girl he will still wish to have sex with others as he really long for that!!

thats why i said this, because for me i believe its hard for any partner be it a girl or a guy, it is hard to share someone with another!!

and if he really love his girl, he wont think of sleeping with others at any cost!! here its a bit too much he says even if her gf agrees to have sex, he will still go with others!

Last edited by Sweet Mimi; 17-12-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey everybody
    I think you have already made your mind to have sex, GF or other, paid or non paid that all are no concern to you, you just want to hear from other's mouth.
    Samasya ke middle finger pe
    Samadhan ki angoothi - Babaji ki booti