Thread: The posture problem

Unregistered

Default The posture problem

I am female 27 , suffering from hunch back and rounded shoulders. My upper body is shrinking due to this. Is there a way out.

Yes there is a way out and your doctor knows it.

Surya-namaskar,yoga excercises like triangle pose,cobra pose etc and similar stretching excercises involving the movement of backbone can help you with your posture.Try swimming too.Such excercises can elongate your spine strengthen and can help you give the correct posture.
    Wenever you miss sumone dont close your eyes to get der image into your head . . Jus pick da damn phone and cal dem . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am female 27 , suffering from hunch back and rounded shoulders. My upper body is shrinking due to this. Is there a way out.
    This may be related to spondylitis and its various forms. Its severity and urgency of a treatment can only be determined by a doctor. Go to a orthopedic doctor ASAP.

Banned

trust me do surya namaskar every morning .when u wake up dont eat anythng . Do it 4 a month . U wil be thanking me afterwards

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

exercise & do yoga.. try to sit staright walk tall & when ever u find yourself slouching straighten up//
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Relax yourself!! do yoga,aerobics, daily exercise.... at the same time consult a doctor, u'll know more about ur health n if everything is ok with you... don't be stressed.. go to outings,sppend ur time on the beach, walk on the soft sand....swimming n all that... the best therapy... try it..

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by IzQueen View Post
    Relax yourself!! do yoga,aerobics, daily exercise.... at the same time consult a doctor, u'll know more about ur health n if everything is ok with you... don't be stressed.. go to outings,sppend ur time on the beach, walk on the soft sand....swimming n all that... the best therapy... try it..
    Lol..have u even read what she has written.. And do u have any knowledge of the medical condition she is in that u r advising her these so called exercises for a genetic disease. If u r not a qualified doctor then shut ur hole and stop giving advise as if u know it all. This girl is desperate for some way out and u guys are advising her without having any medical knowledge abt it. She will ruin herself if she follows it. Please sister dont listen to these unqualified self-proclaimed doctors. Instead go to a neurosurgeon and a orthopaedic surgeon, they are the best to guide u in it. And don't loose your hope to Live even if it doesnt work out. @ sonny_ , sens, theachiever and all u other quacks advising her : what the hell do u know about medicine that u r advising people about it. And m saying this coz m a general practitioner, unlike u guys. So the next time never advise anyone regarding their health when u r not qualified for it.

i feel you have a crappy practice bro thats why advising here for free and she asked here to preeto mam not you, if you were really good at your practice you would not throwing up your advise for free, so shut up and listen to experts
    Quote Originally Posted by perky_boy View Post
    Lol..have u even read what she has written.. And do u have any knowledge of the medical condition she is in that u r advising her these so called exercises for a genetic disease. If u r not a qualified doctor then shut ur hole and stop giving advise as if u know it all. This girl is desperate for some way out and u guys are advising her without having any medical knowledge abt it. She will ruin herself if she follows it. Please sister dont listen to these unqualified self-proclaimed doctors. Instead go to a neurosurgeon and a orthopaedic surgeon, they are the best to guide u in it. And don't loose your hope to Live even if it doesnt work out. @ sonny_ , sens, theachiever and all u other quacks advising her : what the hell do u know about medicine that u r advising people about it. And m saying this coz m a general practitioner, unlike u guys. So the next time never advise anyone regarding their health when u r not qualified for it.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by himansh View Post
    i feel you have a crappy practice bro thats why advising here for free and she asked here to preeto mam not you, if you were really good at your practice you would not throwing up your advise for free, so shut up and listen to experts
    So what u r trying to say is that doctors who give advise for free have crappy practice and in no way can they be good doctors, is it? And the people in this forum who are advising her are all medical experts who can treat a disease without even having a look at it or have any knowledge about it. Well thats a new one and i guess it means that all we doctors should give u guys a Bow for such ingenuity. U seem to be forgetting that this is a public forum and hence open for all, the basic idea is to Help people and if it was only meant for Agony Aunt then we wouldnt have been allowed as members in the first place, And secondly of all, read my post properly dumb ***, i told her to seek proper medical care from the experts like neurosurgeons and orthopaedics and didn't advise her on anything. U seem to be having a very low understanding power or it ismasked in your self righteous sense of grand iosity.
    Last edited by perky_boy; 06-12-2012 at 06:57 PM.