Thread: Shall I text her or wait?

Unregistered

Unhappy Shall I text her or wait?

We met at my cousin's wedding and I liked her(may be loved too). We exchanged the numbers and I texted her 3 days after that, we talked for 3 hrs straight(i don't usually text but this is an exception) and the second day after that, this time it's 4hrs. The way she talked and laughed(at the wedding) with me i felt that she liked me too, but it's always me who initiates the texting...are girls usually like that? or is she uninterested?(I mean no one talks for 4hrs with an uninterested person right?) oh by the way we're both 19 and still studying...
    okay I know you just cant conclude a thing by knowing this but i am desperate...

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, obviously she is extremely interested since she's talking for hours with you. However, if you feel that you are the one making all the effort, do tell her that you would really appreciate her initiating the conversation once in a while. no harm being honest and open about such things.

Banned Major General

You initiate texting means you got sufficient sms balance.

She not initiating texting coz uska first 3 sms ka 50 paise ke hisaab se daily 1.50 cut hota, she thinking let his cut first, then mine cut, then no problem.

She talk first or second not matter yaar.

wat matter is talk.

that more important.

Now go talk. All is well

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We met at my cousin's wedding and I liked her(may be loved too). We exchanged the numbers and I texted her 3 days after that, we talked for 3 hrs straight(i don't usually text but this is an exception) and the second day after that, this time it's 4hrs. The way she talked and laughed(at the wedding) with me i felt that she liked me too, but it's always me who initiates the texting...are girls usually like that? or is she uninterested?(I mean no one talks for 4hrs with an uninterested person right?) oh by the way we're both 19 and still studying...
    okay I know you just cant conclude a thing by knowing this but i am desperate...

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Girls are different when it comes to initiate a conversation. Some might initiate it, some might want you to do it. Seems like she wants you to break the ice. Ask her indirectly why she doesnt start the talk, it might be that she may be busy. You can also try a different method, dont text or call for a few days and see if she calls you or texts you first. If she does, she likes to talk to you (not sure about her being interested in you); if she doesnt, then she may be a shy girl, dont have any expectations from her.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

you should give her time to understand this relationship.. maybe it's new for her or maybe she shy.... a common thing for girls in certain matter... if she's talking for hours with you, it is obvious that she likes you... or she has some kind of restrictions...!!

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prince$$ View Post
    you should give her time to understand this relationship.. maybe it's new for her or maybe she shy.... a common thing for girls in certain matter... if she's talking for hours with you, it is obvious that she likes you... or she has some kind of restrictions...!!

Yep i agree with this! good reply
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hi!!!

at age of 19 infatuation is easy.. guys fall for girls who smile & talk in friendly manner... believe me, girls talk like that with everyone.. first just fnd out if she is really interested or not,then think ahead... meanwhile choose to remain just friends. & yes u can concentrate on ur future now..
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Brother,
    One thing you need to keep in mind while trying to woo a girl is - Not think too much. Play it the way it is meant to be played.
    Text her, Call her and speak to her. She talks to you because she is interested, period. Who knows what goes on in her mind, maybe she does not initiate the texts with a fear that you'd think she's too desperate. We never know.

Just talk for a while, if you like her, propose a date and take it from there. Do not think too much. Just do what you gotta do and you'd be there.. !!

G'day
    Thank you my SBF friends.

Maybe she"s afraid to confess the love she has for you... take things lightly... don't rush in these matter.... you have to win her faith first... make her aware of ur love u have for her.... with time, that things move on... be patient and don't ask her too many questions about your ralationship.... hope u get the love you are waiting for...!!!