Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 731

Thread: Dedicate a Song to any Co-Member - I

  1. #166
    Banned Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Galaxy
    Posts
    2,162
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suryasuman89 View Post
    for harry bro

    thnx susu.....love this song.....

  2. #167
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    323,242
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suryasuman89 View Post
    for dc bro
    Thanks surya.....
    # Signature Missing

  3. #168
    SB ICON Major General
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ------------
    Posts
    39,712
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suryasuman89 View Post
    funky_sam ji
    thanks bro

    this one for u




  4. #169
    Banned Lieutenant General
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    63,946
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funky_sam View Post
    thanks bro

    this one for u


    thank u bro

  5. #170
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hai preeth janha ki reeth sadha....
    Posts
    19,634
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Colonel.......


    Hai apna dil toh awaara.... Na jaane kis pe aayega....

  6. #171
    SB Legend Major General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    36,355
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    To Tina


    Plzzzzzzzzz Come Back!






    I think I've already lost you
    I think you're already gone
    I think I'm finally scared now
    You think I'm weak - but I think you're wrong
    I think you're already leaving
    Feels like your hand is on the door
    I thought this place was an empire
    But now I'm relaxed - I can't be sure

    I think you're so mean - I think we should try
    I think I could need - this in my life
    I think I'm just scared - I think too much
    I know this is wrong it's a problem I'm dealing

    If you're gone - maybe it's time to go home
    There's an awful lot of breathing room
    But I can hardly move
    If you're gone - baby you need to come home
    Cuz there's a little bit of something me
    In everything in you

    I bet you're hard to get over
    I bet the room just won't shine
    I bet my hands I can stay here
    I bet you need - more than you mind

    I think you're so mean - I think we should try
    I think I could need - this in my life
    I think I'm just scared - that I know too much
    I can't relate and that's a problem I'm feeling

    If you're gone - maybe it's time to go home
    There's an awful lot of breathing room
    But I can hardly move
    If you're gone - baby you need to come home
    Cuz there's a little bit of something me
    In everything in you

    I think you're so mean - I think we should try
    I think I could need - this in my life
    I think I'm just scared - do I talk too much
    I know this is wrong it's a problem I'm dealing

    If you're gone - maybe it's time to go home
    There's an awful lot of breathing room
    But I can hardly move
    If you're gone - baby you need to come home
    Cuz there's a little bit of something me
    In everything in you
    The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only moment you reject all help are you free.

  7. #172
    Banned Lieutenant General
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    63,946
    Rep Power
    0

    Default



    for pinto bhai,riky bhai,animesh,guddu vikash and ankhi didi

  8. #173
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hai preeth janha ki reeth sadha....
    Posts
    19,634
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suryasuman89 View Post


    for pinto bhai,riky bhai,animesh,guddu vikash and ankhi didi
    Thanx Surya..............
    Hai apna dil toh awaara.... Na jaane kis pe aayega....

  9. #174
    Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dheer sameere, Tatini Teere....
    Posts
    14,441
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    To Tina


    Plzzzzzzzzz Come Back!






    I think I've already lost you
    I think you're already gone
    I think I'm finally scared now
    You think I'm weak - but I think you're wrong
    I think you're already leaving
    Feels like your hand is on the door
    I thought this place was an empire
    But now I'm relaxed - I can't be sure

    I think you're so mean - I think we should try
    I think I could need - this in my life
    I think I'm just scared - I think too much
    I know this is wrong it's a problem I'm dealing

    If you're gone - maybe it's time to go home
    There's an awful lot of breathing room
    But I can hardly move
    If you're gone - baby you need to come home
    Cuz there's a little bit of something me
    In everything in you

    I bet you're hard to get over
    I bet the room just won't shine
    I bet my hands I can stay here
    I bet you need - more than you mind

    I think you're so mean - I think we should try
    I think I could need - this in my life
    I think I'm just scared - that I know too much
    I can't relate and that's a problem I'm feeling

    If you're gone - maybe it's time to go home
    There's an awful lot of breathing room
    But I can hardly move
    If you're gone - baby you need to come home
    Cuz there's a little bit of something me
    In everything in you

    I think you're so mean - I think we should try
    I think I could need - this in my life
    I think I'm just scared - do I talk too much
    I know this is wrong it's a problem I'm dealing

    If you're gone - maybe it's time to go home
    There's an awful lot of breathing room
    But I can hardly move
    If you're gone - baby you need to come home
    Cuz there's a little bit of something me
    In everything in you


    Quote Originally Posted by suryasuman89 View Post


    for pinto bhai,riky bhai,animesh,guddu vikash and ankhi didi
    so true...........
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

  10. #175
    Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    29,899
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    to Susu, Guddu-Viaks, VPG, Roger bhau & All shouty ppl.............

    We never see our real face

    It's only images or reflection what we see.

  11. #176
    Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    29,899
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    to Tina.......



    if nayone has her contact, pls tell her
    We never see our real face

    It's only images or reflection what we see.

  12. #177
    Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    29,899
    Rep Power
    61

    Default



    to Ankhi di
    We never see our real face

    It's only images or reflection what we see.

  13. #178
    Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dheer sameere, Tatini Teere....
    Posts
    14,441
    Rep Power
    66

    Default


    To riky, Sam, Amit, Bassu, Berry, Maro, and DC............. pick your parts...........


    HSH.... batman aint there!!!
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

  14. #179
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,272
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ankhi_sena_mun View Post

    To riky, Sam, Amit, Bassu, Berry, Maro, and DC............. pick your parts...........


    HSH.... batman aint there!!!
    thnxs...................
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

  15. #180
    SB Addict Ek tha kitten.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    To Sam and Murtada.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1105
    Last Post: 13-12-2011, 11:22 PM
  2. Replies: 2996
    Last Post: 22-11-2011, 01:09 AM
  3. Replies: 1103
    Last Post: 20-08-2010, 01:56 PM
  4. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 25-02-2010, 12:06 PM
  5. Dedicate A Song........To Any Co-Member
    By nightmare_harry583 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 643
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 01:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •