Thread: Fed up of fights

New Born

Default Fed up of fights

hiii...
    me n my gf are in long distance relation. just 1 nd half year only.. we both love each other so much. but its happening like from last few months we had sme fights due to misunderstanding. she too is disturbed of this. but the main thing is we both are too disturbed of this fights.. feels like fights are more dominant than the love... plzzzz help me to come of this critical condition..
    thnz for ur help.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmmm...well, that does happen often in long distance relationships, I'm afraid, although its not necessary that fights are necessary. I guess you'll have to settle your issues by talking about them in a calm way. the thing is you know, that you are not face to face so what you write may not be exactly what its meant to sound like.
    So, you'll both have to be mature about this and work out the issues- and I'm sure they are not terribly unresolvable- in a pleasant manner.

Bullet Raja Brigadier General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Look underneath, you find love. Fights are the beginning of love

Forget the fight as soon as you disconnected the phone... On next call show your love by some soft and naught words.. hope it will help

Hope Springs Eternal.... Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by athemost View Post
    hiii...
    me n my gf are in long distance relation. just 1 nd half year only.. we both love each other so much. but its happening like from last few months we had sme fights due to misunderstanding. she too is disturbed of this. but the main thing is we both are too disturbed of this fights.. feels like fights are more dominant than the love... plzzzz help me to come of this critical condition..
    thnz for ur help.
    Long distance relationships have a very small success rate, because of situations in them like yours. You didnt mention what were the reasons of fights between you two but if you feel they can be sorted out, do it. If you can not, its advisable to end this as its better to reach a decision than to drag a relationship with no love. Also, as you can see, daily routine of both of you is getting affected by this.
    Communist until you get rich
    Feminist
    until you get married
    Atheist
    until the plane starts falling

you both have to come to a conclusion.. The best thing is that you should clear all the misunderstandings between you both... make her feel the love you have for her.. you both should control your ego part.... if you love each other so much, there must be jealousy tooo... it's like that when you love someone loads, you become insecure about anything concerning him/her... try to be practical... don't let little little things become an issue, later it will become difficult for you to rectify your way of taking things...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Prince$$ View Post
    you both have to come to a conclusion.. The best thing is that you should clear all the misunderstandings between you both... make her feel the love you have for her.. you both should control your ego part.... if you love each other so much, there must be jealousy tooo... it's like that when you love someone loads, you become insecure about anything concerning him/her... try to be practical... don't let little little things become an issue, later it will become difficult for you to rectify your way of taking things...
    thnx alot for helping me

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hi!!

sometimes we end up fighting the most with person w e love the most.
    u have to make efforts in finding out what leads to fights,& be calm & patient with eachother.. ignore the differences.. both of u have to seriously understand that happiness of the other is more important & agree with other says . sometimes u agree sometimes ur gf agree... & find joy in each other's joy.. be selfless...

practice patience...
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

hiii...
    thnz for ur help.
    It shows that you love each other loads... so much love that there is a ego part arising between you both... you are jealous of her,she's jealous of you...
    but these are the facts of life.... we fill so insecure about our love ones.....

Bullet Raja Brigadier General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

at the most you'll get fed up, then take a break. Fighting makes you bond better. Throwing things at each other brings the fire out in you.

Take a break. Then start, you will love it

hiii...
    thnz for ur help.