Thread: marriage and virginity

Unregistered

Unhappy marriage and virginity

helo
    i had physical relation wd my bf for abou 3 mnths...not regular but occasionally...last wekk he died in an accident...am worried if mary sme one else...then he may cme to knw am not vrgin....i dnt want to marry anyone for this reason..n i thnk i may not forget himm...i wanted to marry him...my mom says within 1 or 2 year she wants me to get setlled...i dnt knww wht to dooo dun wish to live..dnt wish to get married..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

The issue here being that you are still in love with your bf and fear that you may npot be able to settle down with anyone else and that if you do get married, that person may find out that you are not a virgin.
    to the former, i say, yes, its a grievous time for you. You should grieve in peace and not start thinking of the future till you are able to. As for the virginity part- well, you can either tell your future husband or hope that he does not find out or spend some money in getting a hymenoplasty

Banned Major General

Nun banjao

Ok your boy friend died last week and instead of grieving / missing him / feeling lonely and what not, your top priority is 'how can I pretend to be a virgin'!!

Now that's true love!!
    Last edited by visio1; 02-12-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Awwwww thats terrible..... very sad about your bf....

hmmm i really dont know what to say because though people says not all girl bleed after first time sex, most people do expect bleeding of virgin girl...

i wonder if this thought will actually get eradicated....

but still, if you dont have sex at all for 2 years i have heard that it will get tighted... and if it get tightened enough, may be he wont know you were not virgin...

in case he ask about bleeding then pretend as if you have no idea why you didnt bleed... and ask him to come on net and see science says there are exceptions where girls dont bleed... and its not your fault

thats what you can do!!! forget about all these and get married!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    helo
    i had physical relation wd my bf for abou 3 mnths...not regular but occasionally...last wekk he died in an accident...am worried if mary sme one else...then he may cme to knw am not vrgin....i dnt want to marry anyone for this reason..n i thnk i may not forget himm...i wanted to marry him...my mom says within 1 or 2 year she wants me to get setlled...i dnt knww wht to dooo dun wish to live..dnt wish to get married..
    Instead of full stops you must concentrate on typing full words.

The duration of your physical relations or its regularity has nothing to do with your query. Its sad that your boyfriend died. Now, since you rightfully so want to move on in life, you must accept the fact that you are no longer a virgin. No one can turn back time and change that situation.

If this is a priority for you, you must be open about the same with your future husband and explain your physical state to him. Dying is not an option at all. If you do not wish to get married for this reason, you have to come out of that phobia. And if you cant thats fine as well. The world wont stop with you not getting married.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

u are not really a virgin now right?? now what can u do?? there no magic which can make u virgin again.. deal with it..
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

Default Sacha pyaar

Quote Originally Posted by visio1 View Post
    Ok your boy friend died last week and instead of grieving / missing him / feeling lonely and what not, your top priority is 'how can I pretend to be a virgin'!!

Now that's true love!!
    Sacha pyaar is also no more a virgin yaar...It's all ****ed up!!

New Born

Oh God !!! Thats so sad to know.

Right now dont think abt anything but try to come out of this grief.

May God give you strength to deal with this situation, rest can get solved when needed.
    Tell your Mom that you are not able to think about marriage right now, she will def. inderstand it and help you too.

Pls, be strong , i know its hell hard and i can totally understand wht you are going through.

So just make urself busy with work or studies & try to come out of it.

you take care

New Born

If you are that much worried about your virginity,you shouldn't have lost it. Anyway you are no longer a virgin,either try a man who is married and lost his wife. Or else consult a doctor.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    helo
    Nobody would ever know if you're a Virgin or not.
    There is no way to test Virginity, so, you're safe to marry anyone you want.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

New Born

Default hymenoplasty

according to preeto maam i think hymenoplasty is a good idea.
    or their is one more solution tell the truth to your future husband