Thread: parents are not accepting for my love marriage

mozhik11@gmail.com

Question parents are not accepting for my love marriage

hii friends... I'm in a critical situation now..plzzz help us.. let me tell u all about my problem. I'm in love since 2 yrs.My boyfriend is having reputed job,graduation,money everything..he's from forward caste. I'm from backward caste..we got permission from his family side and his parents said that they are ready to accept me if i come to thier house with their parents acceptance.I talked to my parents and relatives.they are not even ready to listen what im saying..by listening to the word "love" itself,they are avoiding me.they r abusing me and my boyfriend wit bad words.but my bf is bearing everything only 4 me.he's ready to struggle how much ever he can but all he want is me n also i cant even take any other guy in my life..but my parents are not understanding me n taking all steps legally to separate us.my bf is from AP and Im from TN.they r telling tat caste is their problem n they're caring for people.sometimes my uncle drinks heavily and calling to my bf n scolding him and his family wit bad words I hav attempted for suicide also but it couldnt help..they are not at all cing my heart and my pain.since they couldnt tell any thing bad about my bf and his family they are talking irrelevantly and telling bad about them.once they even scolded my bf's mom..every1 in his family are bearing only coz for me.(My bf's family mems r most concerned wit love and compatibility not money,caste,religion etc..)plzz help us and pray 4 us!!!kindly help us in tis and give ur view as soon as possible

Since there is so much emphasis on religion and caste alone (BTW what does 'backward' and 'forward' caste mean?!!), we can only wish you luck. You two have an uphill battle and believe me, the more you push your side of the family to think like human beings, the more animal-like they'll start to act.

So, since you two are not the ones to take a bold step and are mature/independent enough to live your life with an F.U. attitude, its better to let your parents decide how to live your life and end up with what they want you to be.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hello, my girl!
    Well, from what you say it does not seem like your parents will change their minds. If you accept that, you should see what options you have. Are you an independent adult and are you old enough to take a step against their wishes? Will the boy and his family accept that? What would it mean for you?
    these are questions that you have to consider with your boyfriend and his family and come to some conclusions.

If you want Ur parents then forget Ur love. Because as Ur situation tells that Ur parents not going to accept.
    If your boy friend loves you then tel him to take out you from Ur home (If he really loves you then he not cares about his parents or he tried to explain them)
    It was not a big deal because already he is in job.

As time passes automatically problems solved.

And Never Try to Self Punishment

Think Positively

>>>>>>SaRaZ

Choose one thing- Love or Parents.
    If you choose love, get marred with him in a court (of course his parents will support it after you guys convince them), and do everything legal. You will get Police protection too. I hope your parents don't do a (dis)honor killing and accept you both after a while. In case they are not ready to accept, keep an eye on them (through a relative etc. and be careful to avoid more troubles.
    If you choose parents, then say good bye to your BF and his parents and apologize for your parent's inhuman and backward attitude.

Life is not good always and this is a bad phase for you I must say.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by mozhik11@gmail.com View Post
    hii friends... I'm in a critical situation now..plzzz help us.. let me tell u all about my problem. I'm in love since 2 yrs.My boyfriend is having reputed job,graduation,money everything..he's from forward caste. I'm from backward caste..we got permission from his family side and his parents said that they are ready to accept me if i come to thier house with their parents acceptance.I talked to my parents and relatives.they are not even ready to listen what im saying..by listening to the word "love" itself,they are avoiding me.they r abusing me and my boyfriend wit bad words.but my bf is bearing everything only 4 me.he's ready to struggle how much ever he can but all he want is me n also i cant even take any other guy in my life..but my parents are not understanding me n taking all steps legally to separate us.my bf is from AP and Im from TN.they r telling tat caste is their problem n they're caring for people.sometimes my uncle drinks heavily and calling to my bf n scolding him and his family wit bad words I hav attempted for suicide also but it couldnt help..they are not at all cing my heart and my pain.since they couldnt tell any thing bad about my bf and his family they are talking irrelevantly and telling bad about them.once they even scolded my bf's mom..every1 in his family are bearing only coz for me.(My bf's family mems r most concerned wit love and compatibility not money,caste,religion etc..)plzz help us and pray 4 us!!!kindly help us in tis and give ur view as soon as possible
    Do a Legal court marriage.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hello, my girl!
    Well, from what you say it does not seem like your parents will change their minds. If you accept that, you should see what options you have. Are you an independent adult and are you old enough to take a step against their wishes? Will the boy and his family accept that? What would it mean for you?
    these are questions that you have to consider with your boyfriend and his family and come to some conclusions.

i think ma'am has given u best solution...

& yes ,please dont ever think of suicide!
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Young Gun

Go to the police and file a complaint against your parents and tell your boyfriend to file complaint against your uncle.See when parents and relatives are not willing to even listen to their daughter because of some dumbass reason like caste then it's better to get married in court as that marriage everybody will be forced to accept.