Thread: I like one; love another

Unregistered

Default I like one; love another

Dear Preeto,
    I am stuck in a mess. I am in a steady relationship with my boyfriend since 2 years. Once he introduced me to his childhood friend and we got along well. Everything was going good until he and his childhood friend had a fight. I knew it was by boyfriend's fault & he accepted it too but he did not patch up with his friend. But i continued to chat with his friend since their fight wasn't my concern. We used to chat about day to day activities and have a casual flirt. Once my boyfriend happened to check my phone & read our chats. He got very angry and asked me to stop replying to him. But over the time i have started caring for his friend & just cant ignore him. And i Love my boyfriend a lot and cant afford to lose him at all. What do i do? please help!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, that was silly of you. You really can't say that if your boyfriend is at odds with someone, its not your issue- there are some loyalty issues at stake here. It could have been OK if you were trying to make them come to terms with each other but it seems like you were having a good time with the friend.
    Look, you'll really have to sort out this by yourself. Think it through and decide what's important to you.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

you love your bf? i dont think so! someone will never be able to even think about someone else if he or she really loves his or her partner!! you are cheating your bf... before you talk and say this... ask yourself how would you if your bf had some feelings for some other girl!! that pain even by thinking then why doing this to your bf! in life you never be with two person...

so if you say you love your bf listen to him and stop contact with the other, if you feel you cant live without the other then leave your bf and with with the other...

love my foot!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Preeto,
    I am stuck in a mess. I am in a steady relationship with my boyfriend since 2 years. Once he introduced me to his childhood friend and we got along well. Everything was going good until he and his childhood friend had a fight. I knew it was by boyfriend's fault & he accepted it too but he did not patch up with his friend. But i continued to chat with his friend since their fight wasn't my concern. We used to chat about day to day activities and have a casual flirt. Once my boyfriend happened to check my phone & read our chats. He got very angry and asked me to stop replying to him. But over the time i have started caring for his friend & just cant ignore him. And i Love my boyfriend a lot and cant afford to lose him at all. What do i do? please help!
    Does not seem like a steady relationship to me. You can choose your own friends, however, please be open about it with your boyfriend as well. There was somewhat of your fault to not disclose this to your boyfriend casually if you were so pure.

Care & love are the same thing. You cannot 'love' one person and 'care' another person and think one is romantic love and one is romantic care. You have to make up your mind.

You need to stop talking to this ex-friend of him. It's clear that your BF doesn't like him and obviously he will not like you talking to this guy. It's human nature. Friend's enemy is your enemy (I know not enemy in this case)... we are talking about your romantic partner here, so take it seriously.

well. i think u must think again about your relationship... if you rily care and love your boyfriend a lot, you should listen to him..Respect his decision... there must be a reason, why your boyfriend is against it... Where does that word comes from "casual flirt"...??if you love your boyfriend so much that you can't afford losing him, then you should'nt even think of chatting wid his frnd like this...you are nt loyal to your boyfriend.... for a better relationship, ask your boyfriend for forgiveness and make sure u wn't repeat the mistake again...

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

ideally speaking,ur boyfriend has no right to dominate u as to who ur friends should be. But for sake of love if u dont feel like hurting your bf u can stop talking his friend.after all his friend might be purposely flirting with u to get back at your bf.

ypu have to be loyal to your bf. if u are chatting with his friedn just like a friedn its okay... but its not okay to flirt
    Last edited by sens; 07-12-2012 at 12:22 AM.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Preeto,
    Seriously girl, it doesnt look to me that you love your bf! Stop deluding yourself that you love your bf and cant lose him. If you would have truly loved him, you wouldnt be thinking about his friend. And how does your bf's fight with his friend, who is your friend as well, not concern you? Your bf's anger is justified here and you should apologize to him if you really love him.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

New Born

by the way,what do you mean by CASUAL FLIRT?!! :O

New Born

Default you are in love

you are in love dear with your boyfriends"s FRIEND. and u have to realize it.
    kya soch rahay ho kya karun ,yahi naa
    let me make easy for you
    ****o apnay boyfriend ko or uskay friend ko bol day
    what about boyfriend?
    agar usay koi pasand aa jati toh voh bhi yahi karta
    and last
    "humay lagta h k life ko hum chala rahay h lekin life humay chala rahi hoti h"
    KYA LIFE KO AAP APNI MARZI SAY CHALA SAKTAY HO
    all the best