Thread: He took my words seriously

Unregistered

Default He took my words seriously

I'm a 23 years old girl and have done my doctorate.I'm in love with a guy and he loves me too.The problem is I used to say him frequently that I'm scared about this relation as my parents may not accept your proposal for marriage so you may end up hurting and me too.So if you want to leave me right now,then leave me..He always said me that please don't say these things as he gets really hurt.But last time when I said this to him he left me.He is neither replying to me nor taking my calls.Now I know that I never wanted to lose him.The problem were just my fears that ruled over my love.I want him back and I'll do every possible thing to save this relation.Please help what should I do?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmmm...it was not just your fears actually- you were saying this continuously because you just wanted him to feel the fear of the prospect of losing you. To reassure yourself, in a way. Not smart- because this sort of thing can put the partner off, as you have now discovered.
    Nothing to do but to find him and talk him out of his annoyance. And please- if you love him, be brave enough to stick by him, otherwise, just let it be now.

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a 23 years old girl and have done my doctorate.I'm in love with a guy and he loves me too.The problem is I used to say him frequently that I'm scared about this relation as my parents may not accept your proposal for marriage so you may end up hurting and me too.So if you want to leave me right now,then leave me..He always said me that please don't say these things as he gets really hurt.But last time when I said this to him he left me.He is neither replying to me nor taking my calls.Now I know that I never wanted to lose him.The problem were just my fears that ruled over my love.I want him back and I'll do every possible thing to save this relation.Please help what should I do?
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ankhi_sena_mun View Post
    even am shocked.........
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

u knw it then too u yourself did a thing wich in turn hurted u n him also.wat more u wnted wen he was there wid u bt then too u poured your fears only bt not the support he was looking from your side.may b u were saying it so much tht he got so hurt tht he is nt replying to u now.
    so dear now jst put ths fears aside or u will lose your love forever and he will nt b back tht would be sure so respect if u hv tht relation who cares n loves u n evn supports u .so try to meet him if its posible and evn keep on trying send sory msgs to his mails and sms and on facebook too and express your sorrow of wat u did if he loves u realy then he will back for sure.god bless.
    Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep
    you forever -

Better tell your parents now and get their approval, so that you don't hurt/scare him again.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

"I'm scared of my Parents, they will not accept our Relationship. If you wanna leave me, leave me now".... Repeated it once, twice, thrice and been a real GIRL about it.

Now, the guy decided to act on it. Trust me, Guys have brains and they THINK about what you say.

The option you have now is to apoligize to him. If he does not take your calls, go to a place he frequently visits and apologize to him and ASSURE him that you'd marry him, Come What May.

I wouldn't blame the guy if he Refuses. Guys really hate it when their Love is disrespected the way you did.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

SB Champion Lieutenant

Default Well

This is a trust issue because you continously told him that you are scared and this and that. Right now just let things be and don't hound him give him some time.

It's not a way to make things right..!! You shouldn't have done this... It may have a negative impact on your boyfriend.. Try to convince your parents first..Then try to get in contact with your boyfriend, be sorry for whatever you did..

New Born

Its ur Girlish factor. which made him quit the relationship, Dont worry u r not unique 99% girls r like that...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Ankhi_sena_mun View Post
    kya baat pakdi hai!!!!!mast!!!!!