Thread: Weird things happening

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Unhappy Weird things happening

hi there, I am in big big trouble and very confused over some matters happening recently. My husband and I had a fight over a petty thing juss a few days after diwali. he verbally abuses me a lot so this time i decided tht i would not talk to such a person who doesnt know how to speak. He got soo angry because we were not talking for almost one week, that he instantly picked up phone n called his mom and started complaining . There has been some issues going around with me n his mother so, we r not talking to each other. My mother in law is equally responsible for things happning in our life, infact 80 % i would say and I am misunderstood most of the times because I confront my husband about problems. So, he totally exploited me and also his mother by saying tht his life is ruined between both of us. She is very egoistic..I have never met such a person in my life....so, she always gets a chance to dominate .. My husband says that I am also egoistic...which I accept but his mother is very very troublesome ....We got married without my parents consent and till today I have been listening to things which have nothing to do with matter we fight for. His mother always grabs a chance to exploit him against them .So, I have lost all hopes now and accepted my fate like this. After diwali , I started seeing weird stuff in my house. We live in NZ , so i dont know where to go , who to ask for help. I have been seeing red spots on bathroom floor whenever i mop the floor. It has been approx 2 n a hlf weeks now. they appear everytime i mop floor. I on the other hand get very weird aches in my body here n there...my leg gets numb every night ....and yesterday i had very severe arm ache ...so much tht I culdnt talk. After all this, yesterday my husband's sister emailed him that because his mother is building a house which is already complete but still they want to build 2 rooms on the top floor...for which they need 6 lac rupees. And frankly we dont have ^ lacs at present. I asked my husband what his plans are...and he said he will empty his account and send all we have. I said but What if we need some in ER. SHudnt we keep some of it with us ..? He said no. I am very disturbed because of his poor decisions. I think his mother might be doing something to get our life in trouble. BEing so far away from my family, i dont know what to do ....where to go? I told my husband about spots and he always says dont worry. I pray most of the time ...but at the same time i am worried .MY mom , being not happy with my decision, i think I cant ask her to help me now. I am very emotional and vulnerable person ...so , i need to know where shud I go ...I want to find out why this is happening all of a sudden...?? and do you think my husbands decision on this particular money matter is fair???

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    You know, you really need to sort out your relationships and look at which way you are headed. If its only you and your husband, and those red spots are not yours, then where could they be coming from? You seem to indicate that some supernatural things are happening to you. I'm afraid, i cannot tell ypou anything about that.
    However, its time that you did enlist the help of your family-maybe you need someone to talk to who will help you through this difficult time. I cannot also say where the fault lies. That's why i urge you to get back in touch with your family.

Speaking of the red spots, those are being planted by someone- you or your husband. If it's not you, then he is doing it and it might be some "jadu toona" which I think his mother might have asked him to do etc. Also, you said you are getting pains and numbness, make sure you don't eat/drink anything touched by someone else. I know what I am saying might sound too suspicious. Yes you guys should save some money for emergency situations but if he has the control on the money and is stubborn about sending it back home, there is little that you can do. So just hope for the best that you don't get any emergency situation in future and try to save some money separately in future.

PS- I don't believe in "jadu toona"
    Last edited by o00; 01-10-2013 at 12:48 AM.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hi!!!!

dont lt your husband abuse you. talk to him about stopping this

not talking to him for sometime is good idea..but not for so long that he feels frustrated.

anyways,mils are usually troublesome.. just explain to your husband not to share husband-wife issues with other family members.

about red spots.. there might be sme chemical reaction with the detergent/acid/ or cleaner liquid u use.. try chnging the brand.
    for our aches, get some rest... dont overdo things.. or think about a problem more than necessary, see a doctor... take some medicine.

tell your husband to send only 50% of his account money... convince him that u need money for yourselves...

& finally, if ur husband calls u egoistic & u agree u really are... then try to stop being egoistic.

& like ma'am says.. try & reconnect with your family...it'l keep u happier

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB Champion Lieutenant

I think that some one has done something in your house and frankly this is what you will get for not listening to your parents. Well the thing is that you need to get out and make good friends and get some help.

Thumbs up

Somethings Very Fishy going on with u it seems so , well it seems from whatever u told like about red spots if its blood stains then its should be taken seriously and about the pain in body parts and the fights , it all might be bcoz of black magic , yes fights also can happen with the use of black magic , anyways i would say check out with some priest or some paranormal expert do check about this , u say u dont know any 1 there but there might be some temples where priest could be there who might help u out in this case . anyways best of luck , 1 tip wash out your home thoroughly , clean it , may be u could find something in or around ur home , not necessarily but clean ur home , use holy water and purify ur home . and yes u can take ur mom's help after all u r her child she wont be angry with u , do give a try , tc , Best of luck

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by ickon2004 View Post
    Somethings Very Fishy going on with u it seems so , well it seems from whatever u told like about red spots if its blood stains then its should be taken seriously and about the pain in body parts and the fights , it all might be bcoz of black magic , yes fights also can happen with the use of black magic , anyways i would say check out with some priest or some paranormal expert do check about this , u say u dont know any 1 there but there might be some temples where priest could be there who might help u out in this case . anyways best of luck , 1 tip wash out your home thoroughly , clean it , may be u could find something in or around ur home , not necessarily but clean ur home , use holy water and purify ur home . and yes u can take ur mom's help after all u r her child she wont be angry with u , do give a try , tc , Best of luck
    I AGREEE WITH YOU on every word.

There is nothing much you would do in this except adjusting. But don't let your husband or other take you for granted if you are adjusting.
    Dear there is nothing like a support from parents. you said you cant take help from your parents. Why? Take a help from your parents. You went against them, that's fine, but things change. Build your rapport, make friends around you and take a help from your parents. Your parents will scold you for some time, hear all the bad things your parents say to you, but be polite to them everyday, i am sure a day will come very soon when your parents will be on your side.
    Parents are always good. If your parents shouts at you dont feel insulted. its their right. Go ahead with the help of your parents.

I am not sure but you could register yourself here and post a thread where in some members if residing or knows someone in NZ could help you. You could meet them and make friends.

All the best ... Just do it and ya be bold...

This query is of december 2012. i guess ab tak toh sab normal ho gya hoga iss lady ki life mei aur bhoot bhi NZ se wapis India aa gya hoga.