Thread: I feel inferior

Unregistered

Default I feel inferior

i'm a 19 year old guy. I do look good(than most of my friends) and am good at studies, my family doesn't have much money but that's one of the last things i'd feel bad about but yet, I feel inferior to other people. Even at social occasions,I0 feel very tense. Anything on how to overcome?

It's OK. A little bit of this feeling is normal for everyone. How to overcome this- relax and don't think too much. Concentrate on studies and get into a good college and get a good job and stuff and do what normal people do. There will be nothing to feel inferior about. And are you shy at social occasions? or what makes you tense?

Banned Captain

well dude....first and foremost be proud of who you yourself are......whats wrong with having something less that others???money is not everything that matters to everyone.....
    you are good at studies.....u will do good with your life.....study hard and achieve......

You are a good guy... You are good at studies... I Think you should be patient... There is a time for everything, no one knows about your future.. The only solution for your problem is that remain how you are.. be good, you'll receeive something positive for sure... Be loyal and honest towards your family....

SB Addict
    working on a new site...P.S. I am not a spammer

sabka time aata hai tumhara thoda der se aayega bas aur kya

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i'm a 19 year old guy. I do look good(than most of my friends) and am good at studies, my family doesn't have much money but that's one of the last things i'd feel bad about but yet, I feel inferior to other people. Even at social occasions,I0 feel very tense. Anything on how to overcome?
    Whats sad here is that 'you' feel inferior rather than they making you feel inferior. Which pretty much means that its your mind that is out of control. And whats your target exactly? Looks, intelligence but no money... Is the target women? career as a social tycoon?

Money is king. It is something that gets you respect, love and above all food and luxuries. We are all studying and working for money. No matter how you slice it.

But that does not mean that everyone was born rich. It is not your mistake if you were born poor, but it will be your mistake if you die poor. 'If' money will help you gain confidence, then stop partying and socially gathering and start concentrating on your career.

But this is just my opinion - Even a lot of money wont necessarily get you women and friends and make you the life of the party. You will always be who you are.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

You are a good guy,,, you are good at studies!! then instead of feeling inferior why dont you use your existing strength to become successful in life???

education is the best key to be successful and become rich... believe me.. work for it... stop letting small things like inferiority to come and disrupt you even 1%in your studies...

be bright in studies, this will get you better chances to get job which with time will make you well off!!!

so stop wondering about what others have and what you dont have!!!! accept you the way you are for the time being until you change the situation!

good luck
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

There is no reason for you to feel insecure and low on self confidence.Be the guy you always wanted to be.Be confident of who you are.When you are doing well in something(sports or studies etc) try and excel well in it.Of course balance them with enjoyment .Learn to converse or start a conversation with people.Join some activity group that interests you.You never know you might be good at something about which you might have never known previously.

Life is like a game of dice.........you never know what happens next.........

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What inferior being poor. A famous quote says If u r born poor, its not ur fault but if die poor then u r at fault. If u search internet u will find numerous examples people have become billionaires from nothing. When in social gatherings u can boastfully say I am a self made man rather i have inherited something. My pops was clerk but I was determined to make myself, now in couple of years i will reach where my whole family have never dreamt of. So, make urself a man and show what u can do. U r good at studies, work hard, join good institutes and you will reach zenith. Have a nice day.