Thread: Is this love or infatuation?

Unregistered

Red face Is this love or infatuation?

I'm a 22 year old guy. I first met her at a party and she's my cousin's relative, thought she was nice and i didn't think much about her. After a month we met in railway station, luckily we had to take the same train to same city. The journey was for 3hrs and we kept talking(I was really glad the train was running late , we exchanged numbers but didn't talk much except for some texting) .I started developing feelings for her and thinking a lot about her(No, i'm not lusting,i don't think anything sexual about her). My cousin knows about this and when i discussed this with him if it's just physical attraction, he says she's okay but I think she's really beautiful(her smile is really intoxicating).

Okay maybe i'm talking stupid, but is this love?

This can be love if you let it be. Depends on what you want. I think it's a start of love. And if it becomes love, let her know and find out if she is interested too, or else it might hurt you.

This could be attraction and it could lead to something special or it might not. You have to make subtle efforts to get to know her better instead of dreaming that you are in love with her.

Love and hate are two very strong emotions. A 3 hour journey talk or even 50 official dates might not make you understand her temperament.

SB Addict
    working on a new site...P.S. I am not a spammer

let her know about your feeling this will decide if it is love or not.

Not certain whether its love or infatuation, but for sure its your age.
    Last edited by RoleModel007; 24-12-2012 at 02:47 AM. Reason: s

Young Gun

Love can happen at any age. I fell in love with my teacher when I was 6 and today I realize it is so nice to be spanked by a middle aged lady. At a party, sparks fly. It is a time for celebration and to let your hair down. Not a bad place to feel attracted to someone.

But an Indian Train journey is rustic romance at its best. The setting and the fragrance are not really the best, but the sweat on her brow, sound of Metal against metal, the creaking fan on top, the Chai and namkeen, fleeting glances when the conversation stops are all real and unmistakable. If you have been attracted because of the train journey, then you should proceed. Falling in Love is a process, a journey and it is the journey that is exciting. The destination does not matter. Some of them get off at different stations and some of them at the same station. The secret however, is to never get off the train. It is stupid to be in love, but it is worth it.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Religion, Train journeys and the Law

How can we know if its love or not... You met a girl, you became friends.. Nw you have feelings for her... I think everything has a time... this is the time to get to know more about the girl.. With time you'll get to know each other well... Let things move on slowly... have patience, you'll get your answers by yourself... if you'll keep on asking everyone if it's love or not... you'll never be able to understand yourself, your feelings... and most of all, listen to your heart.... In love matters, don't rush...!!!