Thread: Dilemma in love !

Default Dilemma in love !

Hello Ma'am, I am Anupriya, I am currently doing my masters in US.Here I met a guy, Jason; We became online friends on our university's private network. As time passed by I found that I was madly in love with him. Something unexpected came into my knowledge one of my friend told me that Jason was just a fake id of someone else. We never have met as he's presently doing a job in NY. Now I'm in a dilemma of my life and career. Being a girl of Indian origin I have a lot of responsibilities and a lot of things come into my mind. This is taking a lot from my studies, my health, my relations with my parents and everyone else.As no one to comfort me except Jason I cry for hours in bed and still unable to do anything. I contacted Jason too about the rumors he assured me its all fake but my heart is now on a different track .What to do ?

You are doing masters in US but talking like a kindergarten kid. Ask him to visit your campus or book a ticket and go to NY. Don't plan to stay with him (get your own hotel etc). Tell him that you want to see the downtown with him, or new years night.. NY downtown is famous for that. See if he is real and if yes, then good. If not, then lesson learned- online dating is successful in very very rare cases.

And yes, before that why not do skyping with him?

simply no,dont fall into their trap,they will eat you and throw yo,trust me!

ask him to come for video chat...

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by o00 View Post
    You are doing masters in US but talking like a kindergarten kid. Ask him to visit your campus or book a ticket and go to NY. Don't plan to stay with him (get your own hotel etc). Tell him that you want to see the downtown with him, or new years night.. NY downtown is famous for that. See if he is real and if yes, then good. If not, then lesson learned- online dating is successful in very very rare cases.

And yes, before that why not do skyping with him?

First do vdo chat.

Then record the conversation.

Make three copies.

Keep one for yourself.

One with your lawyer.

One in the safe if either you or the lawyer looses it.

Tell your mom back home the safe's combination.

Then go meet this person. Confess. Then lets see what will happen.

New Born

anupriya... tell me one thing how can you love that thing which you have never seen... "How can it be youre asking me to feel the things you never show".....
    If i say to you love a person by any name, whom you never met, how can you that dear.... are you living alone in US??? i am asking this because it can be a reason also for your feelings for jason. Because he or whatever he is, showed to you emotional support. and your emotions fall down for him... just be in reality... When love happens everything stops... concentrate on your career... As you already said that you have so many responsibilities. so you do not need anything just gave a push to you, have a smile on your face.....

Hello,Thank you all for devoting you precious time and opinion in my problem.I hv done a lot of video chatting with him. He is a guy and I love him too.. but the thing is that my friends say he's not jason but someone else with another Identity.I don't believe them.. As far as going to NY. well I have been planning this for long time..Yesterday I was soo depressed that I tried suicidal too.. but I'm here Lastely, Pyaar umar nahi dekhta hai, bas ho jata hai..

Moderator Lieutenant-Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anupriya_r View Post
    Hello,Thank you all for devoting you precious time and opinion in my problem.I hv done a lot of video chatting with him. He is a guy and I love him too.. but the thing is that my friends say he's not jason but someone else with another Identity.I don't believe them.. As far as going to NY. well I have been planning this for long time..Yesterday I was soo depressed that I tried suicidal too.. but I'm here Lastely, Pyaar umar nahi dekhta hai, bas ho jata hai..

Dear Anupriya, just in case you dont knw, there are softwares where you can project urself as a diff person even on a video chat. Thousand of cases wherein people have been made to do silly things on video.

I sincerely hope you havent done anything similar...........since you look serious......why havent you guys met in person till now ??

Has he shown any interst to meet you in person ???

Think abt it and act accordingly.......
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

Anupriya,

You cant blame your friends dear. These days, it has become very difficult to trust any person as we very frequently hear of cases wherein guys fool around girls just for passing out time or for deriving momentary pleasure. Instead, take it as a caution and look out for ways to find out if he is genuine as you seem to be serious about him.

Did you ever try finding out the organization he works for? .......what sort of designation he holds?......If so, am sure, its not difficult to trace out.

Most importantly, meet him at the earliest. Things will get clearer for you. Worrying only adds pain my friend. Act smart and I sincerely hope Jason to be an honest guy.
    After winning an argument with his wife, what sd a husband do to maintain better relations?........................Say 'Sorry'!

Use your brain. Not your heart. Your brain.
    And stop acting like a 12 year old schoolgirl.

Age of Ultron Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Watch the movie "Trust"......watch it...
    There are no strings on me!!

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

My god.. girl grow up!! i always wonder why people indulge into nonsense like net relationship!!!

what will you do if Jason turn out to be a 60 yrs old man.. will you still love him???

Come into real life girl... real life is much more than a mere net relationship! how can you love someone without even knowing him or seeing him?

hmmmmm these are stupid things done by people who cant manage to have a real life partners.... it brings you nowhere other than some days of false excitement

hmmmm if you meet someone on net yet exchange phone no. and meet him thenn its something else... it should be moving from semi real to real life contact.... there is no point in living a relationship on net for yrs... there is no sense in that!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Hello Ma'am, I am Anupriya, I am currently doing my masters in US.Here I met a guy, Jason; We became online friends on our university's private network. As time passed by I found that I was madly in love with him. Something unexpected came into my knowledge one of my friend told me that Jason was just a fake id of someone else. We never have met as he's presently doing a job in NY. Now I'm in a dilemma of my life and career. Being a girl of Indian origin I have a lot of responsibilities and a lot of things come into my mind. This is taking a lot from my studies, my health, my relations with my parents and everyone else.As no one to comfort me except Jason I cry for hours in bed and still unable to do anything. I contacted Jason too about the rumors he assured me its all fake but my heart is now on a different track .What to do ?
    I know ur situation and point. Wen people fall in love their general iq diminishes. I also experienced that. I will say just hold ur nerves. Ask him to meet u. Dont rely on ur frnd rely on evidences that u see and hear. Meet him ask about him and crying is not solution for everything coz I also cried a lot for somebody but she never came back. I still cry but what i did is I became more practical than emotional. U can consider it words from also of a broken heart.