Thread: Confused about her

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Confused about her

Hi ,

I m a 23 old yr guy and recently i took over my gf's facebook account which was supposedly to be a fake account . However i went through many chat sessions even earlier i've met her and found things which would make any male go mad on such things . She used to have an extra number which was used for the call purpose with those chat user(s) ... Neverthough the chats were not taken seriously but however the conversation were very nasty and God knows what might have happened in the phone calls ... Now that i've confronted her , she is bound to accept it and says nothing but sorry and to forgive her past ... But my soul could have forgiven if she would limit to only a texting activity , but there were calls and all .. She txts and calls me everyday but i am not able to behave like before and i explained my reason of change to her and quite well .. It was not just about one or two chats and calls but quite a few ... Does this girl deserve to be forgiven ?

Please don't make silly comments , lets see what the majority goes with .. To be honest i find hard to forgive .

New Born

I don't think so.Who knows if she'd show those nasty traits in future? Better move on.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, yes, I do understand where you are coming from. Its certainly uncomfortable to know that there has been some love/ sex chat and that too just like that between one's partner and some random people. Having a special number for such activities- well, what shall I say? As for you- well, you know its not about if you can forgive it but if you can deal with it. If you can, and you feel that it was a passing thing for her, then fine. If you can't deal with it, then don't force yourself to.

She is your GF, but are you madly in love with her? I mean can't live without her etc? ..I don't think so. It depends on person if they can forgive their partner in such situation or not and you have clearly said that you can't forgive her. I think 98% people can't forgive in such situation. So better move on. If I were you, I would move on.

New Born

forgive her...but then forget her...she dsnt dsrv u anymr..

New Born

You shouldnt leave her just like tht....if u truly love u wont be able to forget her....so look into the matter...make her belv wht she is doing is not right....if still she denies...then u should walk away...

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

if you feel you cant forgive her then you should not force yourself to do so because then in future you might always live by taking out that anger and frustration on her making the relationship worse!!! when forgive it has to be done completely that is forget about it and move on, by trusting once again... it all depends on your ability to forgive. if you think you cant forgive her then you should leave her right now... and move on in life!!! and let her move on too!!

the matter to forgive has to be all your decision not any other... very often people who are use to attentions specially girls then cant help it and may end up doing same thing again...and there is also a saying once a cheat always a cheat!!!!

but i do believe in giving at least one chance making it clear to her that if you find out similar things like this you will break this relationship!!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Forgiving... not forgiving is ur decision, don't ask such a thing in forum's. Whatever you do remember this, " To err is Humane and forgive God". Forgiveness is a very valuable gift which should be given only to those who repent is my personal morale.
    Take a decision which suits you rather than which suits other's.

Anyways, since u have asked, i would advice you to forgive her and say, " Lets be friends ".

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

your girl like to play games...my advise next please..............