Thread: Gynac query, marriage at stake

Unregistered

Default Gynac query, marriage at stake

hi,, m 26f got married 3 mths back n have never been involved in guys n sexual activities, i have difficulty inserting guy thing into me lateron when this problem pesisted i examined myself in mirror, i saw a pink ball in between my labia minora and below that was a tiny hole where only a finger could be passed with difficulty. my question is do i have vagina? is it normal or i have some congenital malformation/defect? what should i do now?? i have normal periods and i bled when my hymen got ruptured.
    pls help as my hubby is not so happy(he says he never has feeling of going it inside me) and i too stay tense and i am scared of sex. my marriage is on stake. plsss help

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    You seem to be in perfectly good shape and of course you have a Vagina! the opening is, as you discovered, very tiny, but remember, that's the place where babies come out from, so it's very elastic.
    Please don't worry that you are in any way handicapped or lack anything in any way. You and your husband are both sexually inexperienced and that's the reason that intercourse is taking some time. Take it easy- be relaxed about the process and it will happen in good time. Both of you should do some reading on first time sex so that you are prepared for what it entails and how you can make it happen more easily.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Intead of examining yourself you should visit a doctor to confirm that.. and i dont think you have malformation though malformation do exist... it might be a psychological fear... first time is painful for many gi rls... you have to be strong later on the pain will disappear according to what i have been told... be patienhappt....

i can understand how frustrating this is.. and how your huby might be feeling... first check with a doctor then give a try.... its in your hands to save your marriage.. be a bit patient.. and accept some level of pain for the happiness of your hubby... because believe me my sis in law told me, for her she was in pain during 1 week.... everynight she was feeling afraid as she knows whats awaiting her... but she bear it and now she is fine!!

and yeah i just hope you guys dont just remove your clothes and here it goes let put in... foreplay is important... be active and make sure you are lubricated enough.... if not then use lubricants..... it will be less painful
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

u r normal dear n vagina is the most stretchable organ so relax............
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

You're so cute. !
    That is how every vagina looks like. You are just nervous and that is why you're in pain. The vagina contracts when you are tense, so don't be so stressed and enjoy rhe moment. Trust me, the smaller the hole, the happier the guy.

Gosh. Forgive me for the graphical statement guys.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi,, m 26f got married 3 mths back n have never been involved in guys n sexual activities, i have difficulty inserting guy thing into me lateron when this problem pesisted i examined myself in mirror, i saw a pink ball in between my labia minora and below that was a tiny hole where only a finger could be passed with difficulty. my question is do i have vagina? is it normal or i have some congenital malformation/defect? what should i do now?? i have normal periods and i bled when my hymen got ruptured.
    pls help as my hubby is not so happy(he says he never has feeling of going it inside me) and i too stay tense and i am scared of sex. my marriage is on stake. plsss help
    Lubricant.. Not engine oil.

But..

Vaseline for starters.

Cannot afford Vaseline?

Use parachute coconut oil.

Sarr se andar jayega.

You are worrying without cause.

Experimentation is the name of the game sister.

Pain be there, but soon you'll enjoy it, wanting it more n more..

Lucky your husband!

Please tell us how exactly it looks like, I mean in more detail. I will not ask for pics though because it will be against the rules of this website. Meanwhile, go to a doctor and get your doubts erased if you have any.