Thread: It is all about life and relationship?

New Born

Question It is all about life and relationship?

Hello everybody i am suffering from last 1.5yrs of my life in dark stage.1.5back i was successful business man having good income and i got married to girl of my hometown.Before marriage she was very good to me &we spoke for atleast 3-4hours on phone daily but after marriage she change alot.she start creating problem for me like saying wrong about my parents,fighting with me on small issue like if i came home late or if came drunk.slowly slowly i start hating her&i start sleeping separate room.now i do not talk to her from last month because she came from her mother house after staying 1month and start fighting me same night after coming.5 months back when i was suffering suddenly a girl came into my life & said i was looking you from last 3months & like you alot.I told her everything about my life and about wife&she said i still want to continue.so our relationship starts first i think she is doing timepass with me because her marriage is on 6nov 2013 but slowly slowly she start helping me like giving me money,bring food for me when i am hungry,call me everyday,came to my office sometimes and spend 1hour with me hug me,kiss me,she saying i still love you after marriage and came to your office to meet you.after her lot of support i also start loving her & love her lot.onother hand my wife do not bother to prepare lunch for me or do not care when i came or go outside&my parents still asking me to give her last chance before breaking our marriage .i was successful in 1.5yrs back having 3lakhs in my account but nowdays 0 is my balance,continuously meting with bad incidents.i do not know that to do in my life help

You're creating some more bad times for you in future. Suffering from your wife will not end with an affair.
    And that too with a woman who is getting married herself. On all accounts its bad, bad, bad. Stop communicating with this new woman.
    Find happiness in hardwork, ignore your wife, stop drinking and fun, become reasonably successful, talk to your wife and make her understand your feelings. And then if things dont work out then divorce her.
    You are not suffering!! You're drinking, getting love/money/food from another woman who will probably not depend on you as she is getting married herself and you're working as well in an office. If this is suffering then let me have a taste of it.

Get this 2nd girl out of your life, concentrate on your career and if your wife is not supportive, divorce her.

radiant light ! Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

you are playing with fire..this girl would never be the same from nov 6th..i can't even tell you whether she would be in touch with you after that.i still wonder what her intentions are...she has not called off her marriage..and don't ever think of continuing this relationship even after her marriage..you better stop all this..if you are not happy with your wife,divorce her..start a new life..

Quote Originally Posted by archer_paradise View Post
    You're creating some more bad times for you in future. Suffering from your wife will not end with an affair.
    And that too with a woman who is getting married herself. On all accounts its bad, bad, bad. Stop communicating with this new woman.
    Find happiness in hardwork, ignore your wife, stop drinking and fun, become reasonably successful, talk to your wife and make her understand your feelings. And then if things dont work out then divorce her.
    You are not suffering!! You're drinking, getting love/money/food from another woman who will probably not depend on you as she is getting married herself and you're working as well in an office. If this is suffering then let me have a taste of it.
    sahi hai bhheedu. U wanted wife god gave u. u started another affair but my friend u r missing one vital point tht if dont get along wid ur wife leave her and accept ur current gf as ur wife.

Post Samaira Hot Navel ........ Enjoy!!!!

​juicy navel of samaira .......
    Attached Images Attached Images

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pds_bhullar View Post
    Hello everybody i am suffering from last 1.5yrs of my life in dark stage.1.5back i was successful business man having good income and i got married to girl of my hometown.Before marriage she was very good to me &we spoke for atleast 3-4hours on phone daily but after marriage she change alot.she start creating problem for me like saying wrong about my parents,fighting with me on small issue like if i came home late or if came drunk.slowly slowly i start hating her&i start sleeping separate room.now i do not talk to her from last month because she came from her mother house after staying 1month and start fighting me same night after coming.5 months back when i was suffering suddenly a girl came into my life & said i was looking you from last 3months & like you alot.I told her everything about my life and about wife&she said i still want to continue.so our relationship starts first i think she is doing timepass with me because her marriage is on 6nov 2013 but slowly slowly she start helping me like giving me money,bring food for me when i am hungry,call me everyday,came to my office sometimes and spend 1hour with me hug me,kiss me,she saying i still love you after marriage and came to your office to meet you.after her lot of support i also start loving her & love her lot.onother hand my wife do not bother to prepare lunch for me or do not care when i came or go outside&my parents still asking me to give her last chance before breaking our marriage .i was successful in 1.5yrs back having 3lakhs in my account but nowdays 0 is my balance,continuously meting with bad incidents.i do not know that to do in my life help
    So,
    You have been cheating on your wife and you claim "She" is the bad one ! Wow.. !! Kudos to you.

I have some serious opinion about this "well wisher" girl of yours but I am trying hard to control myself. Lets say, she is not a good lady as if she loves you, she should marry you and not plan on cheating on her future husband.

I am sure your wife does not have mental problems. There MUST be a reason for her behaviour. Find that reason and do something about it. I sincerely do not want your wife to be with a man like you but still, I would advice you to work it out with her. Discuss your problems with your wife and not a third person.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

Dear Bhullar,
    You know I was typing in reference to reply to your post that leave the other girl and try to love your wife and normalize the things.
    All of sudden I read your post twice and deleted my earlier reply and I tried to read between the lines.
    I know most of the members here replied that you should give a chance to your wife but I personally can make out how difficult it is in doing.

The points which changed my answer were
    1) She saying wrong about your parents (Not at all acceptable even in the worst situation)
    2) fighting with you on small issues (Ignorable upto certain extent)
    3) Fight if you come home late or drunk ( Any wife will do that)
    4) Fighting with you same night even she came back after 1 year ( Very depressing and can ruin the state of mind)
    5) Your wife do not bother to prepare lunch for you ( Very Pathetic )

Over and above all these thing you said you giving her chance since 1.5 years. Your 3 lacs vanished from your account.

considering all this things it is very normal to get tilted toward the person who give us the support especially a female but the girl who is giving you support is going to get married this november. The fault here is of that girl. What mistake the would be husband of that girl had made? He will be unknown to all these facts.

Well I do not appreciate this kind of relation between you and other girl but I believe sometimes things happen just like that. Instead of moving here and there you could do following things:
    1) First try to give chance to your wife and settle the things down ( I know its tuff but give a try for certain time frame, may be for 3-5 months)
    2) If after that if things do not settle down then find some one who can give you commitment instead of being with a girl who is going to be commited with some other guy in couple of weeks.
    3) Once you will find a girl who can commit to you, love her to the core and make your life beautiful.

BEST OF LUCK!!
    and wishing you the best of life forever. May God bless you.

Banned Major General

My take on ur problem would be this:

If she not prepare n give food to eat, better take divorce from her.

Food very important, all depend on food. Sex, peace of mind, love n affection, relation for all this to be perfect.. Your tummy should be happy. Tummy no happy how will u have energy to perform sex? How will u produce children if u not have sex.

So do one thing. Ask her to give divorce to u.

Banned

Life is made up of four extreme important parts but only 2 are essential for survival of human species let see what are that anyways there are more thing in life than relationships and broken hearts
    1.Air [essential]
    2.Food [Essential]
    3.Sex [male perspective anyways you would not die without it]
    4.People [ you can choose family member's or Friends ]
    Others are ignoring factors
    I think author can get an answers from this
    bye and god bless you

New Born

No matter how terrible you say your wife is, it doesn't justify your infidelity and she's still your spouse. Two wrongs do not make a right. If your marriage was a mistake then infidelity won't correct it. On the contrary, if your differences are irreconcilable then you should dissolve your marriage before getting involved with another woman. Moreover, you're finding solace in a woman who is getting married herself. So another uncertainty you'll have to deal with alongside existing career and marriage uncertainties. In all you paint a bleak picture of a person who has lost his way, but not all is lost.

Good luck.
    Last edited by dAIC; 05-10-2013 at 07:14 PM.