68. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

61 89.71%
  • no

7 10.29%
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Delhi gang-rape case: Verdict on minors role today

teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar

aving undergone a surgery to remove her gangrenous intestine, the 23-year-old paramedical student gang-raped on Sunday passed an "uneventful night" and is "stable, alert and conscious", doctors treating her said on Thursday.

"The night after the elective exploratory laparotomy, was uneventful. In the morning she was in stable condition. She continues to remain in ICU on life support, her vital parameters like blood pressure, urine output, respiratory rate were within acceptable limits," said Dr B D Athani, Medical Superintendent of Safdarjung Hospital, where she is undergoing treatment.

"She is making an attempt to breathe on her own and we are about to start to give her total parenteral nutrition (TPN), meaning providing nutrition through intravenous route, as she won't be able to take her feed from her mouth because of the intestinal loss," he said while issuing her medical bulleting.

The doctors, however, said that there were some signs of reduction of the total count (of the blood cells) and there was mild diminution of platelet count, which was 41,000 this morning, "otherwise she is alert and conscious".

Athani said infection in this case was one of the impending danger, impending complication.
    "It is one of the expected, anticipated danger and to avert that we have been giving her antibiotics from day one in adequate amount. As you know that the intestine was in a state of gangrenous condition and there are perennial wounds also," Athani said.

Asked about her being removed for ventilator, the doctors said, "She had always been on ventilator. On 18th morning she was on partial support but she had been on ventilator support. We have made no attempt to take her off the ventilator support, which is not something urgently required to be done."

The doctors said their "immediate and foremost concern" was to get her out of intensive care unit (ICU) and make her stable.

Lauding the girl's spirit, Athani said she has an immense fighting spirit as despite sustaining such grievous injuries, "she had been stable and remained almost alert and withstood to, apart from assault, the all exploratory interventions."

"She is a brave girl and withstanding right from the day of assault till today everything."

Asked if she was communicating, Athani said, "She is conscious but not able to speak as there is a tube inside for ventilation as she is on ventilator. She is able to communicate with gestures. We are not disturbing her again and again to communicate and we know that she is alert."

Doctors, who have been treating her, have termed her case as "extremely unusual and extremely rare" and said they have never seen such grave injuries to the intestine in cases of sexual

Headlines Today exposes how unsafe Delhi is for women

A group of men in a moving car pass lewd comments at Headlines Today correspondent near crowded AIIMS flyover in the heart of the city.

yes ankhi i am agree with you our both girls and boys should get equal treatment from parents and parents should stop asking girls to shun everything for the happiness of family

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srahul86 View Post
    thats wrong info. recheck. Bus driver and his brother belongs to karauli, rajasthan. Please read newspapers also instead of juz copy-pasting. I am not bihari...I am Rajasthani. But spread the truth. And main thing is that they all r indian.

Prabhu naraaz na ho.........parso tak to ye bhi nahi maloom tha ki aadmi kitne the.......bhawnao ko samjho aur incident pe dhyaan do.......

Is topic per bhi aap jaise Jativad leke baith jaenge.........iski ummed kam thi.........anyways
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

voted yes........!!

Angry

what type of mentality is this

17:27
    While on tweets, a mind-boggling one on the Delhi gang-rape from shivendra singh @shivendra: Girl,who was raped in delhi, shud not have followed western

And get this: The man is an an assistant review officer at the High Court of Allahabad

In Jammu Today

Voted No.....

sirf maut dena bahut easy hoga unko haal aaysa karna chaiyye k wo marne ko taras jaye....

Delhi gang-rape accused forced to eat excreta by Tihar inmates:

Here's some bizarre news.

As the young paramedical student battles for life bravely four days after her brutal gang-rape, the inmates of Tihar jail, where the rape accused have been lodged, are also giving the main accused a hard time.

India Today cited a source that revealed that the main accused in the Delhi gangrape case was not only beaten up by the jail inmates but was also forced to consume human excreta and urine.

Post the attack on rape case�s main accused, Mukesh, the jail authorities are planning to shift him to a separate cell.

Delhi gang-rape accused have shown no remorse:

they are not regretting it means if they have not been given death penalty they will do it again

The four men arrested here for allegedly having tortured and gang-raped a 23-year-old physiotherapist who now battles for life, have shown no remorse. Investigators said Thursday that they behaved like hardened criminals.

"None of the accused have shown even an iota of remorse or any kind of regret for what they have done," a senior police officer interrogating the four men told IANS.

Banned Major General

Kaima banake doggy ko khilana inn log ko.

What a shame on marad jaat. Chi chi. Thu he inn logon par.

Banned Major General

Even now it's in front of my eyes. Rogers post.

They put rod into vagina.

I puked when I read it.

Thu.

Unko bhi hot rod dalna anus mein.

Such brutality.

Pata nahi ladki kaise jheli hogi.

Quote Originally Posted by arumita View Post
    Delhi gang-rape accused forced to eat excreta by Tihar inmates:

Here's some bizarre news.

As the young paramedical student battles for life bravely four days after her brutal gang-rape, the inmates of Tihar jail, where the rape accused have been lodged, are also giving the main accused a hard time.

India Today cited a source that revealed that the main accused in the Delhi gangrape case was not only beaten up by the jail inmates but was also forced to consume human excreta and urine.

Post the attack on rape case�s main accused, Mukesh, the jail authorities are planning to shift him to a separate cell.
    Read an article some time ago, which claimed that Jail inmates have different 'status' as per their crime. Murders have highest status. Gangsters have respect. Chindhi chors or pocket pickers are ordinary, while rapist and child abusers are considered worst persons.

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

bahut himmat dikhate yaar ye log to, news channel ke camere ke saamne hi
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post

bahut himmat dikhate yaar ye log to, news channel ke camere ke saamne hi
    News Channel wale ne bhi to footage ke liye news chala di, koi case lodge hua? camera ke samne sab hua to chehra wagaira sab dikh sakta hai
    We never see our real face

It's only images or reflection what we see.