61 89.71%
  • no

7 10.29%
Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Delhi gang-rape case: Verdict on minors role today

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    I have a few questions :

(1) Why the Special Treatment to this girl's family ?
    (2) Is this is First and Last Rape case ever recorded in India ?
    (3) Would the Respective Governments pay 15 Lakh + 20 Lakh to all successive Rape Victims ?
    (4) Would this not increase the number of FAKE RAPE REPORTS ?
    (5) Since when did Human Life be compensated with money ?
    (6) What was so special in this case ? What about Millions of other Rape cases ? Would they be compensated ?
    (7) Should the media start covering all rape cases to make them special ?

I have many more, lets see if the above can be answered first.

G'day
    It's known as appeasement. Here the government is appeasing the hungry crowd by offering money to the family in a bid to calm things. It's enough to make you want to be physically sick.
    Do what thou wilt and ye harm none

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    It's known as appeasement. Here the government is appeasing the hungry crowd by offering money to the family in a bid to calm things. It's enough to make you want to be physically sick.
    It makes me want to throw things around, puke everywhere and pee on their doors.
    AS WE GROW OLDER TOGETHER, AS WE CONTINUE TO CHANGE WITH AGE, THERE IS ONE THING THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE
    I WILL ALWAYS KEEP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU.

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Delhi gang-rape case: After dumping girl, six accused had tried to crush her

PTI | Jan 1, 2013, 09.51 PM IST

NEW DELHI: The six accused in the Delhi gang-rape case had allegedly tried to mow the girl down under the bus after dumping her in south-west Delhi but her male friend saved her from being crushed.

As the Delhi Police is set to submit its chargesheet before the trial court on Thursday, more details of the horrific crime that has shaken the nation's conscience are tumbling out.

The victim, a paramedical student, was gang-raped in the moving bus on December 16, brutally assaulted and then thrown out of he vehicle along with her male friend, a software engineer, who was also thrashed.

The girl and her friend were returning from the Saket mall after watching a film 'Life of Pi' and had boarded the chartered bus at Munirka for Dwarka not knowing it was plying illegally. The minor among the accused had called for passengers telling them that it was going towards their destination.

The sources said when the girl and her friend entered the bus, they found a total of six persons who were not passengers and were known to each other.

The accused allegedly passed lewd comments at the girl to which the male friend objected to and picked up an argument.

"They asked him where he was taking her and this resulted in the argument. They first assaulted the boy with iron rods and when the girl tried to protect her friend, they beat her up also. When she resisted, they got enraged and sexually assaulted her," the sources said.

And then the accused allegedly tried to drive the bus over the girl but she was pulled aside in the nick of time by her male friend.

As she was pinned down and raped, the brave young woman put up a fight but was hopelessly outnumbered. She bit three of the men assaulting her. The bite marks on the three accused men are likely to be part of the Delhi Police's evidence in their chargesheet, the sources said..

The sources said that 50-page chargesheet will be filed before a fast-track court on January 3. The main chargesheet will be accompanied by hundreds of pages of annexures, they said.

Charges of gang rape, murder, kidnapping, criminal assault and robbery among other sections of the IPC that will be pressed against five of the six accused while police would send a separate report to the Juvenile Justice Board for the trial of the 17-year-old allegedly involved in the case.

The sources said the prosecution during the trial would demand death penalty for the five accused in connection with ghastly incident.

The Singapore doctor, who carried out the postmortem of rape victim, will be included as a witness by the Delhi Police in its charge sheet, the sources said.

The male friend of the victim will be the main witness in the case while the Singapore doctor, who carried out the postmortem and the Indian mission official who received her death certificate, would be asked to testify, they said.

The sources said under the Indian law, it was mandatory for a doctor carrying out a postmortem in a medico-legal case to be made a witness.

They said none of the accused has been made approver as the police has managed to prepare a "tightly knit" case against them. The girl had died in the Singapore hospital on Saturday.

The fast-track court for the case is likely to be notified by the government tomorrow, the sources said.

They said the annexures to the charge sheet will include case diaries and statements of nearly 30 witnesses.

In addition to these, the police would also produce as evidence CCTV footage of the mall where the victim along her friend had gone to watch the movie and forensic evidence collected from the bus, they said.
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

SB Addict
    working on a new site...P.S. I am not a spammer

Question बम से उड़ाना चाहते थे रामसिंह का घर l wanted to bomb Ramsingh's house

नई दिल्ली। सोमवार शाम दिल्ली के आरके पुरम क्षेत्र के रविदास झुग्गी बस्ती में उस वक्त सनसनी फैल गई, जब तीन युवकों ने सामूहिक गैंग रेप की बहुचर्चित घटना के मुख्य अभियुक्त रामसिंह के घर को बम से उड़ाने की धमकी दी। सूचना पर पहुंची पुलिस ने इनमें से एक व्यक्ति को गिरफ्तार किया है और उसके पास से दो देसी बम बरामद हुए है। उल्लेखनीय है कि रामसिंह 16 दिसम्बर को चलती बस में हुई गैंग रेप की घटना का मुख्य अभियुक्त है और पूरे देश में अभियुक्तों को कड़ी से कड़ी सजा दिए जाने की मांग के साथ प्रदर्शन जारी है।

दिल्ली पुलिस को सोमवार शाम करीब छह बजे जानकारी मिली कि तीन युवक रामसिंह के घर के इर्द-गिर्द घूम रहे हैं और उन्होंने घर को बम से उड़ाने की धमकी दी है। एक पुलिस अधिकारी ने बताया कि जब पड़ोसियों ने उनसे पूछा कि वे यहां क्या कर रहे हैं, तो उन्होंने जवाब दिया कि वे यहां रामसिंह का घर बम से उड़ाने के लिए आए हैं। इनमें से एक को भीड़ ने पकड़ लिया, जबकि अन्य दो वहां से भागने में कामयाब रहे। पकड़े गए युवक से पूछताछ जारी है।

wanted to bomb Ramsingh's house

New Delhi. Monday evening Ravidas slum in Delhi's RK Puram area spread sensation at the time, when three young men accused of mass gang rape Ramsingh famous incident threatened to bomb the house. Information reached the police have arrested one person and recovered from him are two indigenous bombs. Ramsingh noted that on December 16 gangraped in moving bus is accused of the incident and accused the country with a demand for more stringent punishment performance.

Delhi Police received information that three young Ramsingh Monday evening at the home of six around roaming and threatened to bomb his house. A police official said the neighbors, ask them what they are doing here, he replied that they have come to bomb the house of Ram Singh. The crowd grabbed one of them, while the other two managed to escape. Caught continue questioning youth.
    Last edited by Guddu_Vikas; 02-01-2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: angrezo ke liye jo hindi nahi padh sakte :/

SB Addict

Lightbulb रेपिस्टों को नपुंसक बनाने व फांसी देने के 

महिलाओं की सुरक्षा के लिए अम्मा ने की पहल

नई दिल्ली। दिल्ली में गैंग रेप की घटना के बाद तमिलनाडु ऎसा पहला राज्य हो गया है जिसने महिलाओं की सुरक्षा के लिए कड़े कदम उठाने की पहल की है। मुख्यमंत्री जे.जयललिता ने मंगलवार को महिलाओं की सुरक्षा के लिए उठाए जाने वाले नए कदमों की घोषणा की। उन्होंने दिल्ली गैंग रेप के दोषियों को फांसी की सजा दिए जाने की मांग की है।

ये उठाए जाएंगे कदम
    1. रेपिस्टों को नपुंसक बनाने व फांसी देने के लिए कानून में संशोधन की मांग करेगी
    2. हर जिले में महिला फास्ट ट्रैक कोर्ट शुरू होंगे
    3. इन अदालतों में महिला वकील नियुक्त होंगी
    4. महिलाओं के लिए हेल्पलाइन शुरू की जाएगी
    5. जहां महिलाओं की भारी संख्या में चहल पहल रहती है वहां सादी वर्दी में पुलिस कर्मी तैनात होंगे
    6. महिलाओं के यौन उत्पीड़न को गंभीर अपराध माना जाएगा
    7. सीनियर पुलिस ऑफिसर्स की निगरानी में मामलों की जांच होगी
    8. जिला पुलिस अधीक्षक यौन उत्पीड़न के मामलों को देखेंगे
    9. हर महीने डीआईजी रैंक के अधिकारी भी मामलों को देखेंगे
    10. बलात्कारियों को दंडित करने के लिए गुंडा एक्ट में संशोधन होगा
    11. अदालतों में लंबित मामलों,रेप के मामलों और यौन उत्पीड़न के मामलों की जांच वरिष्ठ पुलिस अधिकारी
    12. राज्य सरकार रेप और यौन उत्पीड़न पीडिता के इलाज में होने वाला खर्च उठाएगी
    13. राज्य सरकार रेप और यौन उत्पीडन पीडिता का पुर्नवास करेगी
    14. महिलाओं को तंग करने वालों की पहचान के लिए सीसीटीवी कैमरे लगाए जाएंगे

Napunsak bana rahe ho to fansi kyo de? Ya fir Fansi deni hai to napunsak kyo banao?

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

cool thanks, its related to delhi incident so moving to parent thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guddu_Vikas View Post

Make My Day

Mad People. What they will achieve? Other surrounding homes of poor people will be damaged. Better to blast the criminals by storming the Tihar Jail.

Banned Lieutenant General

means you are also breaking the rule isn't it ? sahebji sahi se likho mujhe bihari nahi aati

you asked for translation I did so why you are posting about this again
    Mr vikash ji as per rules agar aap GD me hindi fonts use karte hai toh uska English translation dena hoga,kyun ki pahne me dikkat hota hai..aur Ankhi ji bhai sahaeb nehi hai,woh ladki hai

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    I have a few questions :

(1) Why the Special Treatment to this girl's family ?
    (2) Is this is First and Last Rape case ever recorded in India ?
    (3) Would the Respective Governments pay 15 Lakh + 20 Lakh to all successive Rape Victims ?
    (4) Would this not increase the number of FAKE RAPE REPORTS ?
    (5) Since when did Human Life be compensated with money ?
    (6) What was so special in this case ? What about Millions of other Rape cases ? Would they be compensated ?
    (7) Should the media start covering all rape cases to make them special ?

I have many more, lets see if the above can be answered first.

G'day
    Absolutely relevent and to the point.

Government will throw some money to quite crowd.

1. What is the definition of fast track court? Are fast track court really fast? How fast is fast?

2. How police is going to investigate scientifically for rape accuses? Is government planning to create any additional facilities?

3. What protection government will give on false accusation? History shows that Indian government makes laws - loosely drafted laws - happily worded laws as per Supreme court , then they are least bothered about consequences of misuse of laws. Atrocity laws against various classes of society, women are brilliant example of populist law making.

4. Problem in India is slow and non rational judiciary not laws itself.

5. Media, government and people are diverting attention to peripheral reasons not the core problem of point I mentioned above "NON RATIONAL AND NON SCIENTIFIC LAW MAKING AND JUDICIARY"

teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar

Sunday night routine behind bus rape

The six December 16 gang-rape accused would habitually drink through Sundays and take out the chartered school bus at night to pick up sex workers, a senior police officer said.

Police sources alleged that the accused, charged with murder after the victim's death on Saturday, had tried to run her and her male friend over after throwing them out following the assault, but the friend had somehow dragged the victim away from the vehicle's path.

"On Sundays, the accused would first take the bus out to ferry passengers, earn extra bucks and buy more liquor. At night, they would pick up roadside sex workers and have sex inside the bus," the officer said.

On December 16, a Sunday, the victim, a 23-year-old trainee paramedic, and her friend had boarded the bus at night thinking it was a public bus.

The privately owned bus, which had tinted glass panes and curtains, ferried children to and from a Delhi public school on weekdays. The officer said driver Ram Singh had told investigators about the Sunday night "fun rides".

On December 16, the accused had apparently partied at Ram's one-room home at a south Delhi slum till evening, cooking chicken and drinking heavily, before setting out with the bus.

Ram's younger brother Mukesh was at the wheel. Ram, gym assistant Vinay Sharma, fruit seller Pawan Gupta, bus cleaner Akshay Thakur, and the sixth accused, who claims to be a minor, sat inside.

They picked up passengers and robbed one of them, Ram Adhar, of his gold chain, the officer said. Here's the subsequent sequence of events as mentioned in the FIR, which will be part of the chargesheet to be filed on January 3 in a fast-track court, seeking the death penalty for all the accused:

At 9.15, the accused spot the couple waiting at Munirka bus stop and ask them their destination. Told that it's Dwarka, they say the bus too is headed that way. The unsuspecting couple board it. They mistake three of the accused, sitting in passenger seats, for commuters. The cleaner shuts the door.

The accused pass lewd remarks at the victim, asking why she's alone with a man late at night. When the friend protests, he is attacked. The friend beats up two accused but the gym assistant attacks him with an iron rod.

Three accused drag the woman to the back seat and rape her; the others join in later. The victim fights back and bites the hands of three accused, who get angry and brutalise her with an iron rod. Hair and blood samples of the victim have been found on Ram's nails.

After 45 minutes of brutality, the accused strip the duo and throw them out of the moving bus on a roadside after taking away their cellphones and wallets. Ram asks Mukesh to run the couple over.

Ram takes the wheel from Mukesh and drops the other accused home. He cleans the bloodstains before parking the bus at its owner's place in Noida in the early hours. Two eyewitnesses have claimed to have seen Ram destroy evidence.

"We shall prepare the final chargesheet by tonight or tomorrow morning," an officer said. The police tonight received the post-mortem report. The autopsy was conducted in Singapore, where the victim died.

The draft chargesheet mentions Ram as the prime accused. His wife died in 2008. An inquiry has revealed he is an alcoholic and a short-tempered man who regularly picked fights with neighbours, an officer said.

The accused have been charged
    with murder, attempt to murder, gang rape, unnatural offences, kidnapping, hurting a person while committing robbery, dacoity and destruction of evidence, read with the section on common intention.

Cheating case

The police today booked bus owner Dinesh Yadav in a case of cheating and making a false statement on oath to a public servant, PTI reported.

Yadav allegedly gave a false affidavit about his home address to get the bus registered with the transport authority.

SB Addict

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6233951
    Quote Originally Posted by suryasuman89 View Post
    Mr vikash ji as per rules agar aap GD me hindi fonts use karte hai toh uska English translation dena hoga,kyun ki pahne me dikkat hota hai..aur Ankhi ji bhai sahaeb nehi hai,woh ladki hai

SB ICON Major General

means you are also breaking the rule isn't it ? sahebji sahi se likho mujhe bihari nahi aati

you asked for translation I did so why you are posting about this again
    there is a rule and you have to follow it as i said earlier

and try to behave good with members specially with girls

SB Addict

I already said her sorry via PM

Quote Originally Posted by funky_sam View Post
    there is a rule and you have to follow it as i said earlier

and try to behave good with members specially with girls

SB Addict

I was also thinking the same
    Quote Originally Posted by FC_A View Post

Napunsak bana rahe ho to fansi kyo de? Ya fir Fansi deni hai to napunsak kyo banao?