Thread: Marriage is not for me!

New Born

Default Marriage is not for me!

Dear Maam and Friends, i need your kind help to cope with my prb. i am 28 years old, i am working in a company in abroad, i am short tempered, aggressive and absent minded person, since i know myself very well that is why i dont want to get married, because i know very well that if i get married , i will never be happy with my wife and i will never be able to give her that happiness what she deserves in life, and i dont want to spoil someone's life, but the problem is how should i explain these all things to my family especially to my mom, i cant tell any of these things what i have described about myself, she has pinned all her hopes for me to get married, whenever i call her she definitely talks about my marriage and gets happy, i am away from my family for last few years, my family is waiting for me to come back to India and to find a girl and get married--------------- and i dont want to get married, i am happy alone and i think i can spend my whole life being alone, but my family-----------????, what should i do ?, and i am the only son to my family, kindly give me some valuable suggestions so that i should be able to explain my mom and it should not hurt her, my all life is for my family. thank you

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

Well, many of us are short tempered and aggressive and that's not something to just let be. You really need to work on this part of your personality an get hold of your attitude- marriage issues being apart.
    Anger and aggression are not virtues and pretty intolerable in most situations.
    Having said that, once you take charge of your attitudes, you should be in a position to look for a nice partner. If you feel that your issues are irresolvable, then do seek professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi!

Well, many of us are short tempered and aggressive and that's not something to just let be. You really need to work on this part of your personality an get hold of your attitude- marriage issues being apart.
    Anger and aggression are not virtues and pretty intolerable in most situations.
    Having said that, once you take charge of your attitudes, you should be in a position to look for a nice partner. If you feel that your issues are irresolvable, then do seek professional help.
    Follow her advice and hurry up dude..

New Born

i m having same problem...is not getting married wrong rather than ruining some beautiful girl's life ?..u say seek professional help..that sounded serious.

I think you should try to understand your family.... For now you are sure that you can remain alone... But the truth is that you really need someone in your life... you'll realise the importance of your life partner.. After meeting someone you'll see by yourself, there will have a change in your attitude, your way of taking things.. you'll be another person..." pairs are made in heaven"..!f! Don't know when your time will come... we are all unaware of what will happen to us in the future... You are not wanting to get married now maybe it's not the right time,naaa??? Let's wait and have a good news from you.. Be positive... Think of good thigs...!!!
    Last edited by IzQueen; 17-12-2012 at 11:50 PM.

New Born

pls pls pls .... if you think that you cannot change yourself ... then pls don't listen to anyone ...you are right ...you would definitely spoil someone's life and then she would use this forum for help.
    For God Sake if you ever think abt listening to your Mom first of all think about making some huge change in ur nature.

New Born

Dear Maam and friends

i am deeply thankful to you for your suggestions and i will try to work on my attitude , but i have something in my mind which i want to tell you , may be it will be foolish of me and stupidity to say , but still i want to share, can i get a girl who will do a contract marriage with me only for few years ( 3-5 years ), we both will not interfere in each others' life, she will live her life her way and i will live my life my way, just she has to pretend to be my wife in front of others ( my family and society ), if it is possible, plz let me know

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy12345 View Post
    Dear Maam and friends

i am deeply thankful to you for your suggestions and i will try to work on my attitude , but i have something in my mind which i want to tell you , may be it will be foolish of me and stupidity to say , but still i want to share, can i get a girl who will do a contract marriage with me only for few years ( 3-5 years ), we both will not interfere in each others' life, she will live her life her way and i will live my life my way, just she has to pretend to be my wife in front of others ( my family and society ), if it is possible, plz let me know

not an Indian woman who is not disparately poor....... rather... not even then......
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

The actual problem is....you don't like yourself. You cannot live with yourself, let alone living with anyone else. Also, there is nothing like about you...

1) You are short tempered
    2) You are selfish
    3) You are a cheater - bcoz you are ready to cheat your family by marrying someone on Contract......That also means that you can't be trusted too.

Absent minded is not really a problem....its a characteristic of all men .......so before marrying, you need to work on yourself. You need to change the above things and BE A MAN !!.......Then you'll be-
    1) Patient
    2) Loving
    3) A good person who can be trusted.

Then you would love yourself.....and ya, one more thing.....be open about this to your family......tell them you need to improve yourself first.....then marriage and other things would come naturally.......

Remember, there are no shortcuts in life, like contract marriage. They never help you.
    Arey abhi to Party shuru hui hai

Banned Major General

Dear Maam and Friends, i need your kind help to cope with my prb. i am 28 years old, i am working in a company in abroad, i am short tempered, aggressive and absent minded person, since i know myself very well that is why i dont want to get married, because i know very well that if i get married , i will never be happy with my wife and i will never be able to give her that happiness what she deserves in life, and i dont want to spoil someone's life, but the problem is how should i explain these all things to my family especially to my mom, i cant tell any of these things what i have described about myself, she has pinned all her hopes for me to get married, whenever i call her she definitely talks about my marriage and gets happy, i am away from my family for last few years, my family is waiting for me to come back to India and to find a girl and get married--------------- and i dont want to get married, i am happy alone and i think i can spend my whole life being alone, but my family-----------????, what should i do ?, and i am the only son to my family, kindly give me some valuable suggestions so that i should be able to explain my mom and it should not hurt her, my all life is for my family. thank you

Aap meri tarah sochte hain. You are the thinking type.

Meri problem leke bola ek dost ko.

Woh ek hi baat bola.

Pehle bike nikaal, uspe baith, start kar, gear laga, chala bike ko.

Bike ko garage mein rakkhe yeh sochrela he ki red light padega, hawaldar pakadlega, fine hogi. etc.

Pehle bike nikaal road pe.

New Born

Thumbs up Improve on urself

Well dude, im my opinon, u know urself better, n if u sit down n listen to what ur asking, u'l have the answers. u know where ur fallacies are and the areas u need to improve upon. do get professional help, but also understand that there is no such thing as a contract marriage in India.

When a girl well, a young woman decides to settle with someone, its usually for good. n she's kinda leaving her family behind to start a new one of her own with you. so she needs to be loved n taken care of more than if not as much as she was at her place. decide weather you are up for that kind of commitment in the first place. Coz starting a family is a whole new ball game.

In Either case, wish u all the best buddy ...

God speed!

SB Addict
    working on a new site...P.S. I am not a spammer

lagta hai anil kapur se insipire ho :P koi bahana maar lo yaar ya koi scene create kar do jisse koi tumhe pressure na kare and then don't ever get married
    Dear Maam and friends

SB Addict
    working on a new site...P.S. I am not a spammer

bike aur wife mein diff karo bhai bike toh replace ho jayegi bt wife nahi aur life ki lanka lag sakti hai
    Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    Aap meri tarah sochte hain. You are the thinking type.

Meri problem leke bola ek dost ko.

Woh ek hi baat bola.

Pehle bike nikaal, uspe baith, start kar, gear laga, chala bike ko.

Bike ko garage mein rakkhe yeh sochrela he ki red light padega, hawaldar pakadlega, fine hogi. etc.

Pehle bike nikaal road pe.