Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 Must-have accessories for your new Android phone

New Born

give me some links for changing themes.

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Sammy and Dipanjan......... dont say bad things about something you have never experienced!!!!

also I like the stand .... others are plain carp.....
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar

@ Sam & Deep.........

Brother I am not using either I phone or android, but one thing I would say. At least android is something people mostly use, because it is less expensive, & for it we should have thanks to Samsung. iphone may have innovated something different, but if it is not easily available to masses then what is the use??
    Rule your mind, or it will rule you......
    ~~ Lord buddha

you are right i never experienced samsung s3....i suffered it

well i think that inexperience is on the end of most, if not all droidians, and it is totally justified. i mean they bought the sub-par samsung because their final choice was not apple because of unaffordability or even distaste or any other reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankhi_sena_mun View Post
    Sammy and Dipanjan......... dont say bad things about something you have never experienced!!!!

also I like the stand .... others are plain carp.....

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    @ Sam & Deep.........

Brother I am not using either I phone or android, but one thing I would say. At least android is something people mostly use, because it is less expensive, & for it we should have thanks to Samsung. iphone may have innovated something different, but if it is not easily available to masses then what is the use??
    i agree with you that it is a cheaper option....but there is a great deal of difference between cheap and economical.
    secondly its only hard to afford in india because of the taxes on import by the govt...very poorly monitored/penalised malpractices of telecom companies.
    in my personal view its better not to waste 40000 odd bucks for cheap plastic and oversaturated display...not to mention the unthoughtful screen size...rather pay 48k and get a truly premium product.

ergonimics is something that is in the designers perception and not in product specifications and manufacturing process or anything else.

on a lighter note...u can thank samsung all u want brother....Samsung has already thanked apple on everyones behalf with a mighty fat cheque
    From the Devine mockery of words,
    Music flames temperament.

Quote Originally Posted by dipanjanc01 View Post
    you are right i never experienced samsung s3....i suffered it

well i think that inexperience is on the end of most, if not all droidians, and it is totally justified. i mean they bought the sub-par samsung because their final choice was not apple because of unaffordability or even distaste or any other reason.

i agree with you that it is a cheaper option....but there is a great deal of difference between cheap and economical.
    secondly its only hard to afford in india because of the taxes on import by the govt...very poorly monitored/penalised malpractices of telecom companies.
    in my personal view its better not to waste 40000 odd bucks for cheap plastic and oversaturated display...not to mention the unthoughtful screen size...rather pay 48k and get a truly premium product.

ergonimics is something that is in the designers perception and not in product specifications and manufacturing process or anything else.

on a lighter note...u can thank samsung all u want brother....Samsung has already thanked apple on everyones behalf with a mighty fat cheque
    And apple too is paying that back in many countries, Okay tell you one thing, I have experienced Iphone 3g once, & i found it so difficult due to non availability of 3G network that my samsung 3g was running better than that. Brother it's not only about s3, they have given so many options that any one can afford a good quality phone, why should I pay 26000 if I get all I want in just 8000??

And yes I'm talking about the lower versions.
    Rule your mind, or it will rule you......
    ~~ Lord buddha

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    And apple too is paying that back in many countries, Okay tell you one thing, I have experienced Iphone 3g once, & i found it so difficult due to non availability of 3G network that my samsung 3g was running better than that. Brother it's not only about s3, they have given so many options that any one can afford a good quality phone, why should I pay 26000 if I get all I want in just 8000??

And yes I'm talking about the lower versions.

havent seen a fine of that magnitude in the history of mobile fones till date!

beyond the fines...im not blind to see that the basic idea and majority of things after, was STOLEN.

about 26000 vs 8000...in that case.... there are perfectly good rickshaws available for much lesser than the cost of a mini-cooper or mercedes A class...then why dont people use that as mode of personal transport?

From the Devine mockery of words,
    Music flames temperament.

Quote Originally Posted by dipanjanc01 View Post

havent seen a fine of that magnitude in the history of mobile fones till date!

beyond the fines...im not blind to see that the basic idea and majority of things after, was STOLEN.

about 26000 vs 8000...in that case.... there are perfectly good rickshaws available for much lesser than the cost of a mini-cooper or mercedes A class...then why dont people use that as mode of personal transport?

Believe me use of more rickshaw is more safer for the future of humanity.

but jokes apart every one prefer as per his her pocket. if you can afford a jet then why to prefer mini cooper.