Thread: Both partners have allergy

Unregistered

Post Both partners have allergy

Dear Preeto/ Agony Aunt.

Hope you will be fine. We are a couple from Pakistan. We want to know the way out of our allergy in sexual parts.

The female got allergy in and out of her Virginia and male got rashes on and round his penis cap.

She only has me for sex and I only has her for sex.

The has gay experiences over the years (before marriage) but he was a Bottom Gay. Never inserted his penis in other persons ***.

We are very shy to talk to doctors and female doctors in Pakistan dont want to listen to us.

Please tell us, as we both love eachother.

regards

You need to go to Doctor asap. Don't be shy or it can get worse. Doctors are professional and it's their everyday job to talk to people like you. Go to a big city and get your treatment done. (if you are in rural area, and if female Doctors are not ready for you).

Doctors se kabhi mat sharmaiye. Unko apni takleef bataiye. Infections bure bhi ho sakte hain. Isse zada aapko yahan koi suggestion nahi mil sakta. Aapko doctor ke paas jana hi padega.

SB Champion Captain silver_surfer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Preeto/ Agony Aunt.

Hope you will be fine. We are a couple from Pakistan. We want to know the way out of our allergy in sexual parts.

The female got allergy in and out of her Virginia and male got rashes on and round his penis cap.

She only has me for sex and I only has her for sex.

The has gay experiences over the years (before marriage) but he was a Bottom Gay. Never inserted his penis in other persons ***.

We are very shy to talk to doctors and female doctors in Pakistan dont want to listen to us.

Please tell us, as we both love eachother.

regards

sorry but this question made me laugh like hell........
    bhai sahab aap kisi doctor ke pass jayiye.....wahi kuch ho sakta hai.....aur sharmaiye mat.....bahut logo ko aisa hota hoga......

Better consult a doctor... It may be risky for both.....

Only and only (and I mean it) a well qualified and experienced medical professional can help.
    Don't waste too much of your time here, instead run to a doctor ASAP.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Only and only (and I mean it) a well qualified and experienced medical professional can help.
    Don't waste too much of your time here, instead run to a doctor ASAP.
    Miss you Dadaji

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

please see a doctor soon.... it could be any infecion or could be STD... you should never shy away from docs... they r here to help u.. be mature & go see a doc
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Doctor Lieutenant General nutkhutsunny's Avatar

It is looking like VYI ( Vaginal Yeast Infection ) and Balanitis ... ... but as other members told ... you should consult a Dr ... and I am surprised to read that Drs in Pakistan are not listening you people as ... Drs here , I believe can discuss more in detail as compared to any other region of the World ... So pls consult a Gynecologist for Female Partner ... tell her/him in detail ... believe it would be fine enough ...
    Love the Words
    Eco friendly, Nature ke Rakshak
    Mein bhi hun
    "Nature"

SB Champion Lieutenant

App ko Doctors ka paas jana chahiyay because this is something serious and it can get worse if untreated. The female docs really need to buckle up and listen and keep it private so they can be a true doctors and don't be shy.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    Yes, do go with the advice of the members of the Forum- you must go to a doctor- its probably a VD or some sort of an infection- you really must have it sorted out and go through with all the tests. This is really important, so please do it soonest.

Young Gun

Merry Sypyllis and a Clappy New Year

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Religion, International Travel and the Law.

New Born

Hi,

This very much sounds like an yeast infection. Can you please give a little more details? Do you both feel itchy or burning sensation all the time? As everybody here suggests, please visit a doctor. If it is really difficult for you, you can follow some home remedies such as applying yogurt or washing genital parts with yogurt 2-3 times a day. This is not powerful as medicine but can give some relief and fight with the yeast infection.

I might be able to suggest some medicines if you could write more about your symptoms. And, please stay away from physical contact with your partner until you both get treated or the problem goes away.

Get well and take care....