Thread: Confused between cute and good

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Confused between cute and good

Hello Mam, I have a very basic confusion. I love to be with cute girls (my weakness as well as fantasies), however I have this lingering feeling that I should rather be with a good nature girl. I understand that the first question that might pop up is do I think that cute gals don't have a good nature. On this, I have been with a few girls (I am about 30 now) and have found that if a girl is cute, she often does not go below her skin.What I mean is that the gals I have come across are so engrossed in their beauty, they fail to realize that they have an amazing potential within them. On the other hand, the other gals (not so cute... Plz don't judge me) have been able to cultivate beautiful qualities which I want in my life partner.
    Now, I am stuck between my fantasy and want. I fear that if I marry a gal who is about average, then I might regret it and I might not be able to be 100% with her and I have no right to spoil a gal's life. A gal always knows if the guy is with her or not. She might feel cheated. However, if I marry a cute one, I might end up being frustrated that the gal is way below me and I need a gal who can challenge me in all spheres of life and not be just dependent on me.

Need suggestions, especially a feminine point of view.

Regards.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I wonder why you think that a cute girl can't be good and vice versa. That's a premise that seems faulty and in fact, maybe since you have already so judged, so you look at girls with a preconceived idea. Its really not so, you know- there are many pretty girls who are very nice indeed. You just have to look for them- or be lucky enough to find one.

The question is so juvenile and bizarre that I can only suggest you therapy. You are 30 years old and must think beyond this mindset.

Important that you change your prejudiced notion about "cute and good girls". It's only than you may find someone who would tick all the boxes.

This might be totally unrelated but its that bizarre thing that crept on my mind. You are 30 and still be able to be amongst single hot girls? (I assume most of them close to your age would be either married or atleast hooked up with someone else).
    Ahem... How do you do it? You sir, are a legend.

Dude, you are 30, and I must say you are unlucky, otherwise you would have seen many girls who have looks and are a good person as well. This question looks like coming from a 22 yr old guy. Anyway since you want feminine point of view on your query, I won't say much on this.

how can others suggest you when it comes to choosing your partner?!!look for the character..and ya,everybody wants a girl who suits him lookwise too..so go for the option giving more imp to character and nature..and bro,its not the case of choosing some doll to make sure that its cute..!!try to mingle with more gals and get to know them better..i'm sure you'll atleast meet 5 beauties with brains..

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hello,

u are not really unlcky in love... but u are confused. what u like more only u can say.. but first think wisely & maturely .a real smart man would always prefer to be with beautiful heart girl.. & if u are so confused.. u can just stop judging girls.. let them judge u & decide if u are right for them.. marry the first girl who feels u are right for her.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.