Thread: PLEASE HELP afraid that fiance will leave me

Unhappy PLEASE HELP afraid that fiance will leave me

hi,

i just want to share something with all of you please give me your best advice i am 25 years old living in UAE but recently the work is not that good and i have heard that my company is cancelling some employees and i will be one of them now my problem is that i have just engaged about 2 months ago i really love her and she also loves me too but my main concern is that when her parents will hear that i am unemployed now they may call off the engagement and she also has some big dreams which i cant fulfill while in my country like BIG HOUSE WITH A BIG CAR n everything.

now i am very worried what to do as if my company cancels me i will have to go back to my country so please suggest me any ideas of what i can say to them or do that they don't do that.

thanks in advance.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! See, the thing is that these are temporary setbacks and I would think that your fiance and her family would realise that. Obviously, you have to tell them the truth and tell them that you will be looking for another job soon. Don't start thinking the worst my dear- at the most they may postpone the wedding till you are in a position to earn well again. Its only a matter of time.

Lets consider the worst case scenario, you're fired. This job wasn't the last job on earth. Besides, this will really test the dedication and care of your lover and her parents.

I am not saying that this is a test, but in some ways it is. Sometimes, life does not turn out to be a picture perfect romantic comedy.

As far as you going back to your country... then you should not be worried. Even if your job was so specialized that it could only work in UAE, even then there are jobs available in your country. And if not, your worrying is not fetching you any good offers.

They wont leave you. Are they marrying their daughter to a big house and a car and UAE or they are marrying her to you? I think they will understand that such things can happen to anyone, even to their own son and how would they feel if their future daughter in law leaves their son? What would have they done if you lost your job after marriage?

And if they really do what you are afraid of, then it is good for you. They are not worth it then.

hey,don't worry at all..they won't leave you..in fact,why should they do it?it was never your fault..so why worrying?and i think you should mention the matter to her family so that you can ask for some more time for the marriage so that you can find another job..i'm sure your fiancee would be by your side and support you...so next step is start the hunt for new job..things will be fine soon..good luck..

Thanks Everyone i was worried to death but now after reading all of your opinions i am gaining much courage actually i am worried because i have gone through a lot of stress in the past regarding love and now that i feel i have the right girl for me i just dont want to lose her.

Thanks for reading and replying to my problem now feeling much lighter & Better

seriously speaking you should avoid these kinda people who only care for money and status!money isnt permanent it will come and go

if they cant respect what you're and trust you,you better stay away from them

SB Champion Lieutenant

We are in the same boat but you see I am not worrying I am working towards a better future you see things come and go and nothing is permanent right thing go up and down and there are hardships in life that every one has to face right. So at the mement just look for a better job nad work towards a better career. If she leves yo then she does not love you she loves your money. That is all. But the thing is that you have to work towards a better job now you see take this this way instead of worrring and taking a hell out of life just relax and work towards your life and make it beter.