Thread: Lost Feeling

New Born

Default Lost Feeling

Madam,

Excuse me for sounding bit frivolous here but I think I have a genuine concern that is hampering my well being in my day to day life. So much so that it makes me sometimes think that life I am living is useless. It gives me a feeling that I am lost.
    I do wish to make you aware that I am very well lettered and I had little beliefs in the stuffs about what I am going to write. Well, that was until I became a victim of it (at-least, can I say it constantly plays at the back of mind every single time).
    Further, I request people to reserve their judgement. I prefer not to share the entire episode of my misery as it may sound naive to an unheard ear. Rather, I would like to question you directly -

Do you think 'black magic' exist? If yes, how can the one affected by it recover?

I wish to obtain a quick response, if possible.

Here is your quick reply- Black magic doesn't exist.

It seems you are spiritually inclined at I will give you a simple answer...

There are good times and bad phases in this world. Everyone goes through them. Some people live a life full of misery and some people swim in the sea of luxury.

Such is life and no one is to blame. And no one can curse and stop you from achieving what you want to achieve in life.

As a matter of fact, you thinking and pondering over it will divert your attention from your goals and day to day activities and keep you sulking and mulling over it.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

prayers can help you.........................
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Have strong belief in God.... Pray a lot, u'll feel better...!!!

Young Gun

The Science of the Occult is mystifying in its own ways. A specific tag or brand of "Black Magic" would be rather tough to define. But if one believes in Astrology, then one can also have faith in a mystic practice that could impact someone. Clinics today practice and conduct "Past Life Regressions" to cure people who are stuck with a stigma. And some have found this to be an effective cure.

The impact is directly proportional to your vulnerability. If you think a spell would take over your normal state of being and are constantly worried about it, you are more likely to be affected. Recovery is nothing but a strong will. Your conscience is a measure of the honesty of your selfishness. Just listen to it and stay strong.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Religion, International Travel and the Law.

New Born

First let me thank you guys for your valuable responses.

Here is the thing, this isn't something that I woke up to and realized. My loved ones have suffered from this from years, yet I turned a deaf ear to their sufferings by telling them these things do not actually exists.
    Later they warned me of few things which kept happening as they told. I had to rule out the 'mere coincidence' factors 'coz all and more than dozens of their warnings came true. One could even call it psychological. But heck! I have been the master of my mind back in the days and I for all the people in the world know what I am doing. However, there aren't the same now.

No I was't spiritual before. But now I've turned to prayers after all this. I visited lots of scared places of late. I tried to be stronger and bolder. I tried to show more will power. But somehow, somewhere there is something that stops me from doing the right thing.

Any suggestion would do guys. Your help would be much appreciated.