Thread: I'm unlucky in love

New Born

Default I'm unlucky in love

Hi Preeto mam,

I've had few relationships so far. And none of them had happy ending.
    I've been cheated thrice now. And don't know why I'm so unlucky in love.
    I'd a 2year long relationship with my 2nd girlfriend, it was so beautiful and I wanted to marry her. She lied she cheated on me.
    It took me sometime and I tried to move on and started dating a girl whom I knew for 5months as a friend.
    After 1month of being committed she informed me that she's getting married! And the talks were going on between their families since last 1month (while she was dating me).
    It again left me hurt and now I just can't trust anyone anymore.

Girls comes into my life, propose me, then left me.
    Within next 1-2 years my parents will put pressure of marriage on me.
    I'm just too much afraid to trust anyone now. And don't want to get married.

Don't know what to do. Why I can't find
    Someone who loves me and want to be with me forever.

Regards:
    Nick

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, yes, you do seem to be unfortunate in the relationships that you have had. And I do understand why you would feel uncomfortable about entering into another relationship. I would suggest that you give the 'relationship' thing a break and just be bindaas friends with the girls you meet. Maybe you are putting pressure on yourself to enter into relationships and when they fail, you get hurt. Take a breather....

Your time will surely come Nick... Don't you worry, it's just that you are passing through a bad phase for now... Later everything will get back to normal.. Just be patient... As you are very sensitive....

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Welcome to my life from the male side....
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

The reason why you are unlucky in love is simple: You're always on the hunt.

Try being casual and non-commitment kind of a person. That does not mean that you start breaking hearts. But you should not go into a relationship thinking that it will last forever and you two will have the picture perfect life.

Your parents 'pressuring' you is exactly that.. you are not a pressure cooker. You are a human being with feelings and an adult at that. You have to have a right mindset and maturity to marry someone and above all have to know the person well.

And after you relax for a while, you will be ready again to trust some one else. This is human nature and ultimately most of us settle with someone- either our parent's choice or with someone of our own choice. If you have been unlucky in past, it doesn't mean that you will be unlucky in future too. Things change. Make sure you don't get too serious.. you gotta be emotionally strong.

radiant light ! Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

nick,all i got to say is just two sentences:
    God makes us meet so many wrong people in the beginning so that at the end,when the right ones come,we know how to be thankful for the wonderful gift..
    Trust me nick..you'll feel the same one day..

Quote Originally Posted by nick511 View Post
    Hi Preeto mam,

I'd a 2year long relationship with my 2nd girlfriend, it was so beautiful and I wanted to marry her. She lied she cheated on me.
    It took me sometime and I tried to move on and started dating a girl whom I knew for 5months as a friend.
    After 1month of being committed she informed me that she's getting married! And the talks were going on between their families since last 1month (while she was dating me).

Regards:
    Nick
    Hey bro dont be disheartened. It happens . Its Gods way if saying that i will make meet n no. of wrong people that when see ur right one u will definitely realize she is the one. Secondly, dont make urself emotionally attached to anyone. Life is not planned, its like game of cricket u have to play shots according to bowling. Just relax and its all about trusting. May be its ur hard luck that they cheated u but at the ned of the day they must be missing that sweet guy.

sometimes bad moments come to life that makes u feel broken and hurt bt u cant do anything about it as may be its wat that meant to happen to make us know the reality of the world.dont be disheartened and keep on moving with the flow of life with a happy and fresh appeal to life not thinking bout those people who hurted u bt for yourself and for dear ones lead a happy life..n move on.it would be difficult bt not imposible,would be possible only with your own efforts and it would be upto u tht u wnt to b unhappy fr such people or u would like to shape up your life and bring hapiness to it.think bout it.tkcr god bless.
    Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep
    you forever -

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by nick511 View Post
    Hi Preeto mam,

Regards:
    Nick
    Nick,

Stop trusting each and everyone, be a little suspicious, it will help you not fall into the open manhole one more time.

Just keep an eye.

Check for attitude of the person, do something which will hurt the ego of that person, there will you find the right answer as to that person is best for you or not.

Never give up hunting

New Born

Thanks mam and all my brothers.
    Have considered your suggestions and will follow them for sure :-thank you so much :-)