Erin Heatherton says being a Victoria's Secret Angel hastaught her about maintaining a good diet.
The 23-year-old says understanding women need to eathealthily as well as exercise has given her the killer body that led her tobecome one of the lingerie brand's elite models alongside the likes of MirandaKerr and Adriana Lima.

In action: Erin Heatherton put her bikini body on show in Miami, Florida on December 19

She said: 'I've learned a lot about diet in my years ofbeing an Angel. A mistake a lot of girls make is that they work out but don'teat enough. If you're not eating enough, all the work outs are doing, it's notgoing to show.
'You could be doing a million butt lifts, but your buttis not going to get any bigger because there is nothing to build on. Your bodyneeds food to make that happen.'

Catwalk cutie: The blonde at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York in November

The 23-year-old recently walked the catwalk in thehotly-anticipated lingerie show for the fifth time, and says she gets up at 6amto start her strict exercise routine in order to perfect her well-toned curves.
Erin, who previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio, explained: 'I work out twice a day, once in themorning and once before bed. I'll start with half an hour of running and thensome yoga to stretch everything out so everything is warm. In the evening I dobutt lifts.
'It's important to be fit, but you shouldn't get too skinny. Youneed to have curves.'

Ex: Erin with her former boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio last year