Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't stand my surroundings

Thanks for the advices guys n gals. Now please suggest me some cities in India & abroad that are peaceful, safe & have good career prospects in IT.

Quote Originally Posted by archer_paradise View Post
    Thanks for the advices guys n gals. Now please suggest me some cities in India & abroad that are peaceful, safe & have good career prospects in IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by archer_paradise View Post
    I personally believe that South Indians are better behaving citizens and they have more cultural values than us North Indians. Bangalore will be the best bet if you prefer modern lifestyle. IT people from all over India live and work in Bangalore and I heard that even most of the rickshaw pullers can speak in English there. As I said, Singapore (is a small country) is the best country for IT guys since it's near to India and you can travel more often. Otherwise if you go to Americas, then Toronto in Canada and all major cities in USA have good career prospects for us IT people, and no city is peaceful.. it just depends on the part of the city or the neighborhood you live in. Also, there is a very good opportunity for guys having 3 years IT experience to immigrate to Australia. You can get Australian PR in 3 months and you don't have to find an employer before you go there. A friend of mine just got it, I can provide you the website and details in 1-2 days.

That all being said, USA is the country which imports most IT laborers from India (an analogy is: people from Bihar and UP come to Punjab for labor). I don't think there is any other easy way to go to USA unless your employer files your H1B for an on-site requirement. Also, Canada welcomes skilled workers like plumbers, cooks, construction workers, electricians nurses but not IT people . So I would be more inclined towards Australia.