Thread: About my Ex Girlfriend

New Born

Default About my Ex Girlfriend

This girl i was dating was perfectly normal when i started dating her but once my nephew complained that she started pulling him towards her too vigorously. He's all of 12 years. Also this was not it. Every week her hair grew to an extent that it became really creepy. At first i ignored it, later when i suggested her to cut it off, she became really really pissed. All this got me really freaked out and i broke up with her. Now i am wondering if i did the right thing or not. I keep thinking what was all that about. Also i have no information about her past, all i know is she stayed for 2 years with her grandmom in a village called Harangul. I looked it up, it does exist. What do i do, please suggest!!

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

your querry is very strange... i didnt understand well with the English you are using.. but anyways... if you didnt like her heair.. it is not that way that you should tell a girl about it that she feel angry..... obviously anyone make a bad comment to my hair am going to give a damn to that person!!! you should know how to ask things.. am sure if you would have tell her i'd really love to see you with a hair cut sweetly she wouldnt have been angry like this.....

what does pulling means??? i couldnt make out.... and by the way whats your age and hers?
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Quote Originally Posted by varunr View Post
    This girl i was dating was perfectly normal when i started dating her but once my nephew complained that she started pulling him towards her too vigorously. He's all of 12 years. Also this was not it. Every week her hair grew to an extent that it became really creepy. At first i ignored it, later when i suggested her to cut it off, she became really really pissed. All this got me really freaked out and i broke up with her. Now i am wondering if i did the right thing or not. I keep thinking what was all that about. Also i have no information about her past, all i know is she stayed for 2 years with her grandmom in a village called Harangul. I looked it up, it does exist. What do i do, please suggest!!
    You need psychiatric help... As soon as possible. You are in a dangerous mental state.

You are telling me you broke up with a girl for her hair style and listening to a twelve year old? (Good grace!!!... Just when I thought I had heard it all)
    Is it just me or even the others think that love nowadays has become more cheap?

Please buddy, tell me there is more to this... And as far a suggestions goes; For greater good, you please try and stay away from her.

actually what is your problem?i dint understand anything from your query!

I think he is talking bout supernatural stuff.. like hair growing at a very fast rate, and her living in past at a place which doesn't exist. His nephew complained and she is pulling him into her 'maayajaal'

New Born

Guys! My only question is i am not against her long hair - my question how is it humanely possibly for it to grow unbelievably long in a matter of a week?? Also about my 12 year old nephew he says that she keeps asking him to come along with her to places and when he denies she pulls him with very angry expressions as she wants him to come in any way! This is creepy cos why would she want him to accompany her to places so badly? Also i have said the place does exist. Please take this more seriously than suggesting that love has become cheap. All you can say is love has become creepy!!

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

i think its a fake querry or may be you have got some psychological problem... rest assure it doesnt mean you are mad but simply means you are disturbed....

and if not... then what? the girl is the only problem right?? you are trying to say she is some kind of witch or what... or mysterious person?? so simply leave her and forget her... as simple as that!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Mimi View Post
    i think its a fake querry or may be you have got some psychological problem... rest assure it doesnt mean you are mad but simply means you are disturbed....

and if not... then what? the girl is the only problem right?? you are trying to say she is some kind of witch or what... or mysterious person?? so simply leave her and forget her... as simple as that!!
    Please don't help me if you think this is a fake query, i don't want to say anything about her being a witch. Can u forget your ex boyfriend in a matter of days???? Ofcourse shes a mysterious person if all that happened right, i want to know cos i have been in love with her! Anyway, your call.

New Born

WTF! When i wazz reading ur query i thought why the hell i feel i hv read smtings similar smwrrr....

Look at tiss - A cult...called sm Daayan cult originatd frm HArangul...sm scene with the hair associatd to dem...plus child sacrifice..so it connects to ur story mannnn!!

Good lord shes ur exxx not ur current..stay away from her!!!
    Last edited by galaxy_resident; 28-12-2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: no external links allowed!!

Dear varunr,
    I stand corrected regarding my earlier reply. Apologies from me mate.

Dear pratiksha111,
    Thanks for ruining my night.

HAIR RAISING STUFF PEOPLE!
    Last edited by RoleModel007; 28-12-2012 at 01:20 AM.

Banned

Dear Varun,

Look at all your 10 posts. You start with the Aghori tribe, talk about the Mystique Journal, the Makutu trible in New Zealand and also the Daayan Cult. You are simply fascinated by strange occurrences. If your nephew is still alive, then your so-called Ex-Girlfriend is a Chudail and not a Daayan.

If you are still in touch with her, I can get her a job in Dr. Batra's clinic, who specialize in hair transplants. Harangul is a village in Latur, nice try with that one.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Religion, International Travel and the Law.

New Born

Im freaked right now! Whatever pratiksha has mentioned has got me thinking about various points mentioned in the wiki page that truly related to her and the harangul part cannot just be a co-incidence. I know i will have very few believers! And yes logical_guru i have been talking about a lot of strange occurrences cos i always believed in all these stuff and life had a way of giving it to me! I think I am going to research a little more on this daayan cult and then maybe talk to her again finding out stuff. I know its stupid but don't you think we are letting these ppl do what should not be done. And mind you they look absolutely normal..i met her at my tutions so she's even studying! This is really freaking me out.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by varunr View Post
    I did not understand any bit of whatever you have said.
    Are you trying to tell me that this girl tried to pursue your nephew sexually..? Is that a guess..? I do not think any Girl would do that, Period.

Second, what hair are you talking about..? Head hair..? You could fel it growing every week..? Man, what is wrong with you..? Kindly clarify your query further.

G'day

Miss you Dadaji

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well she was your ex and things did not meet u to your expectations like she was freaking out and she was pulling your young nephew towards her and at the moment you did not feel right and you let her go. Now she is gone she is your ex she was the past. There is no point of thinking about this and getting worried. So really don't worry about her.