Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78

Thread: 200 Million Gods in India

  1. #1
    New Born
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default 200 Million Gods in India

    They say India has 200 million Gods. But look at what is going on in India.

    Indian government must shut down porn and prostitution immediately.


  2. #2
    Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dheer sameere, Tatini Teere....
    Posts
    14,441
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    there is only one God....... Deities (Dev) are counted at 33 crore..... that is 330 million.....
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

  3. #3
    New Born
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    They also say prostitution started in India. Strange.

    I read this in international forum. So it maybe wrong.

  4. #4
    New Born
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Mumbai in India has the worst reputation for prostitutes and porn stars because of bollywood.

    Bollywood is sex crazy but Indian culture stops them otherwise..

    Indian Air Force must bomb Mumbai also. What are $35 million Sukhoi Fighter planes for?

  5. #5
    New Born
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    What's the meaning of 200 gods? It seems absurd.

  6. #6
    Moderator Lieutenant-Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,460
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFire View Post
    They say India has 200 million Gods. But look at what is going on in India.

    Indian government must shut down porn and prostitution immediately.


    They are made mostly in US and Europe........!!!
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  7. #7
    New Born
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    They are made mostly in US and Europe........!!!
    89% of the pornographic webpages on the internet are produced in USA.

    I have been given this information by Senior US Army officers:

    Get rid of porn in the USA when the presidents own mother, Stanley Ann Dunham did inter-racial porn herself when she was young?

  8. #8
    Banned Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Galaxy
    Posts
    2,162
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFire View Post
    89% of the pornographic webpages on the internet are produced in USA.

    I have been given this information by Senior US Army officers:

    Get rid of porn in the USA when the presidents own mother, Stanley Ann Dunham did inter-racial porn herself when she was young?
    what do u want to prove here?? u against 200million+ gods, u against porn industry or u want indian air force to see how they bomb a city???

  9. #9
    New Born
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silver_surfer View Post
    what do u want to prove here?? ?
    Indian government must respect Indian culture and shut down porn and prostitution immediately.

    Also ban Obama in India. Problem solved.

  10. #10
    Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    29,906
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFire View Post
    Indian government must respect Indian culture and shut down porn and prostitution immediately.

    Also ban Obama in India. Problem solved.

    But what is the problem, which will be solved by baning Obama?
    We never see our real face

    It's only images or reflection what we see.

  11. #11
    New Born
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    But what is the problem, which will be solved by baning Obama?
    Obama terrorises worldwide women, girls and men because as USA president he is not shutting down world porn and prostitution.

  12. #12
    Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    29,906
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFire View Post
    Obama terrorises worldwide women, girls and men because as USA president he is not shutting down world porn and prostitution.
    So what you expect from him??

    To shut porn industry.

    & how that will stop terrorise?
    We never see our real face

    It's only images or reflection what we see.

  13. #13
    New Born
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    So what you expect from him??To shut porn industry & how that will stop terrorise?
    Did you listen to the comments of Indian women & girls who were protesting in New Delhi?

    All of them said "we do not feel safe"

  14. #14
    Banned Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Galaxy
    Posts
    2,162
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFire View Post
    Indian government must respect Indian culture and shut down porn and prostitution immediately.

    Also ban Obama in India. Problem solved.

    "Indian" Government is what we decide....its "we" who have to change.......
    and Obama is not a street monger in India who can be banned in India.......Problem is with our mentality.....if u had posted a thread asking Indian government to ban daily soaps where women are shown in a bad light i would have agreed......

  15. #15
    New Born
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silver_surfer View Post

    "Indian" Government is what we decide....its "we" who have to change.......
    and Obama is not a street monger in India who can be banned in India
    Who is more important? Your family members & friends or president of a big country?
    Last edited by MyFire; 28-12-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. India adds 1.7 million GSM subscribers, Uninor loses 1.1 million
    By passion_unlimitedd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-08-2012, 03:32 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-03-2012, 09:45 PM
  3. India Floods Displace Two Million
    By sheikh in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 28-09-2011, 10:24 AM
  4. IT Gods
    By sanjeetkumar495 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 02:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •