Thread: Not able to forget her

New Born

Default Not able to forget her

hello ..... thank you every one .........dont need to see the post again
    Last edited by hbkscsa; 02-01-2013 at 10:09 AM. Reason: thanks

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    Yes, it does not sound very nice for you at all, my dear, but sometimes you just have to let things go. If she's so adamant about not being with you, well, no way out but to move on. Its good that you don't have any ill feelings towards her- that very good in fact. Sure, its going to be a painful process to accept what has happened, but there doesn't seem to be much of an alternative here. Time is the best healer, you understand?

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Lo karlo baat..
    Bhai she hates you! She doesnt need you! Mother Teresa (rather Father Teresa) mat bano.. These girls do not understand our love.. And thus its they who are the ultimate losers. Ur girl has lost someone who could not 'see her down' and wanted 'to go and hug her to make her alright', hence its she who should be crying and not you. Dont you have any self-respect? Why would you go to a person who humiliates you?

PS: I too had a love story.. 4 years.. Loved her like anything.. Even most members of this forum know about her.. But she was exactly like ur girl.. Ekdum ditto! The only difference is that it was me who left her instead of her leaving me.. Yaar ab sab kuch karke bhi bura hi kahegi so its better we let them go.. There are several other people on earth who love us without any reason, why not utilize our time & energy for them?

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

she clearly said she hates you.. so try divert your mind and forget this.. keep yourself busy in work and move on slowly... times heals all injuries!!! just need patience.... if she really loved you she would have never left you like this.. realise this and move before you come here and complain my gf used me and now she got someone else and left me again..
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

She never loved you. Otherwise she would have never left you bro. You are a very emotional kinda person and it is going to be a challenge for you to move ahead from all this. Work hard on this and you will be able to go through it, just be patient. I see that you love her unconditionally but it's a one sided love.

2nd point- We have heard your side of the story and we don't know why exactly she left you, even though you are saying your intentions were fair and you were working hard just for you both etc.. she must have had some reasons which we need to hear from her, not you. But since you are the one who posted on this forum and not your ex-GF, I think many people answering your query will forget about this point.

Simple........... If someone makes you an option in their life, never make them a priority in your life........Just move on.....
    Wenever you miss sumone dont close your eyes to get der image into your head . . Jus pick da damn phone and cal dem . . .

New Born

Red face Move over AND BE HAPPY

dude

relax man. I know that you have been in love with that girl but see the positive side man. If she would have done this when you guys were getting engaged or something, then it would have been only worse.

And i understand not being able to focus as she's n your office as i had the same problem in my high school with my ex only diff had dumped her

but now if she's told you she hates you, then either she's having an affair already or she was taking you for timepass. So calm down she's not the only thing in your life. You got parents, family, money, alcohol friends etc.

She probably doesn't realise what she has lost , a man who wants to ensure financial security for both of you.

Also i feel that you have been very much indulged in your work and a bit less fun-loving, adventurous, traveler, you give me the impression of the character portrayed by hrithik roshan in zindgi na milegi dobara. So don't worry and start having fun in your life

one more thing after a few years, imagine you are married, have two kids and are leading happy life and you see her with someone or alone, so would you just go rushing to her , saying " hi i am ur ex". Andd smooch her ?

No you won't . So find time and happiness with those who got neglected during your relationship. And keep ur dating lines open

New Born

Post leave ,wait 4 ur next love u will get better than her

same think happened to my life 3 yrs back,i lost my first love(after being together for 5 yrs) .after 6 mnths i meet i girl(my wife). till then i couldn't forget my past life .i confessed my past life to her ,she under stood my prob, she helped me to recover,after i that i dont know when i forgot about my past life and fall in love with her .i started my own business. last dec i marry her.so bro leave her ,move on ,spend time with ur other frnds,do what ever u want ,may be some one is waiting 4 u in future.when ever u meet her(new love) this time hold her hands tightly ...express your self to her
    Last edited by sunit.ghosh1986; 02-01-2013 at 01:25 AM.

SB Champion Lieutenant

I understand that you are in a lt of paid especially when you guys are working together and like maam said it is very good that you have good feelings for her and you still love her a lot. But the fact is that she does not want to be with you and she has moved on. So what you need to do is also move on in life and have fun. If you can find a jod at another place will also be helpful that way you will not have to see each other and be seperate. That is is the best way of going.