Thread: Devastated about rejection

New Born

Default Devastated about rejection

Greetings preeto mam ,

when i was in college i sincearly loved a girl but when i tried to attempt a talk with her ,she rejected me then few months later i got committed with another girl .This girl loves me to the core and i too have a genuine feeling for her but the problem is ,i am still not able to forget about my dream girl whom i first loved . . day to day it is killing me and i do not want to cheat my girl friend too , but still i am not able to forget my first love , please help me mam

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    We always hanker after what we cannot have- its more an ego thing than anything else, you know. The thing is that if you cannot overcome your feelings, you will have to live with them. Unless you want to move on, you never will. So, stop thinking of the past and get yourself ready for the future- if you want to.

They say that one can't forget their first love. Lean to live with it and give your partner the best. Don't worry, I have same situation as yours. I don't have any ego.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhorseforyou View Post
    Greetings preeto mam ,

when i was in college i sincearly loved a girl but when i tried to attempt a talk with her ,she rejected me then few months later i got committed with another girl .This girl loves me to the core and i too have a genuine feeling for her but the problem is ,i am still not able to forget about my dream girl whom i first loved . . day to day it is killing me and i do not want to cheat my girl friend too , but still i am not able to forget my first love , please help me mam
    You sincerely fall in love quite frequently and at lightening speed. Great. You must not feel bad when thinking about your past romances. You should think as something you had that gave you happiness at that time and now that time has passed. You shouldnt be ashamed about your past.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Greetings preeto mam ,

You need to have a Closure, thats all.. !!
    All you need to do is, meet your old Crush. Tell her that you are completely over her and have found yourself a wonderful partner.

Trust me, You will feel better.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

The way u put it, "Loved" in ur msg tells everything. It wasn't love. She was just an amuse for u which u couldn't get, now that u are in a relationship ur ego has got a boost and making u feel this way. So just chill and take the relationship at hand seriously and be honest.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

nobody can forget their first love..but true love can bury it alive..

New Born

Give a guy dozen girls, but still, oh the one that got away! But yes, dozen girls do really help overcome the feeling about oh the one. On the other hand if she is still single you can try to play the jealousy card, now that you have got girl.

This girl loves me to the core
    ur dream girl had done the best thing to kick u bcoz u don`t deserve the love.
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

I have been through this phase of your life. You loved her which is fine if she doesn't love you you cant do much about it.Instead just get over it because if you keep brooding over the past you will never be able to architect your future dreams and aspirations. Getting rejected doesn't mean you are bad it might also mean that you might deserve something much better.

Never stop living the life of your dreams just because someone rejected you......... You have conveyed your feelings, live things to time for if things are bound to happen they will happen else you might end up getting someone much better.......

Investing yourself and your brain in something productive is better than investing in someone who doesn't care for you.
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

Greetings preeto mam ,

The girl who rejected you will have no right to appear in your mind. Just snatch her and throw her out of your thinking. Just feel about the girl who is supporting you right now. Whom should you love? The girl who rejected and do not have feelings for you or the girl who accepted you and have feelings for you?

Just be honest and loyal to whom you have rather than running after the one who doesn't care about us.

Regards and enjoy life.

Greetings preeto mam ,

bro first kisses are irreplaceable, first love's are unforgettable. I know its difficult but thts the way it is. Focus more on ur present gf.