Thread: Loved a good friend who rejected

New Born

Default Loved a good friend who rejected

Hello everyone,
    I have a very good friend but after I went overseas for my studies, I missed her a lot. I always thought about her. I knew I was in love with her.
    A few months back when I went back home for a vacation, I got my chance of meeting her (even she studies overseas and was there at the same time)
    So I decided I would confess it to her. I started by giving her small hints and indications. She understood them but didn't see anything happening between us. I was told by another friend that she only considers me a good friend and has no feelings for me, so I should stop this.

I didn't knew what to do, wrote a letter for her and left. She later told me online that we can still be friends.
    But my problem is that I can't be just friends with her anymore and I don't even know what to do in order to get her back into my life the way I want.

Looking for some positive replies and probably a solution!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, if she has communicated to you through someone that she is not interested in you romantically, then she's pretty serious about her message. You will really have to start accepting that she's not going to have a romantic relationship with you. Sorry, i cannot say what you would like to hear but well, I would advise you to step back now and not expect any such feeling from her.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Your problem is that u cant be frends with her and our problem is that we reallh cant do anything about it! .. If she doesnt likes you then stop bothering her and get a life dude..

The only solution is that you should move on. She is not into you and you cant change her. What do you mean by positive? We can't give you false hopes man. You are not the only one in the world who did one sided love.

radiant light ! Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

many ppl face the same problem..but you can't do anything since she has stated her stand clearly..so just respect her decision..if you are still particular,keep trying..but if you think its really difficult to be just friends with her,break off the friendship too..
    Last edited by ariesgirl; 01-05-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aditya584 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have a very good friend but after I went overseas for my studies, I missed her a lot. I always thought about her. I knew I was in love with her.
    A few months back when I went back home for a vacation, I got my chance of meeting her (even she studies overseas and was there at the same time)
    So I decided I would confess it to her. I started by giving her small hints and indications. She understood them but didn't see anything happening between us. I was told by another friend that she only considers me a good friend and has no feelings for me, so I should stop this.

I didn't knew what to do, wrote a letter for her and left. She later told me online that we can still be friends.
    But my problem is that I can't be just friends with her anymore and I don't even know what to do in order to get her back into my life the way I want.

Bro two things wrong Ist you cudnt read her and second u shudnt have used third person in between. The only thing u can do ask why she is not interested and what u can do to get her.

New Born

Thanks everyone for the reply...I want to move one now. I've obviously had many infatuations, but she was the first person I really loved so I wanted things to work between us.
    But I m still pinning some hope by maintaining small communications as she too hasn't been in a relationship for 5 or 6 years and she confessed that arranged marriage seems to be the only option for her. On the other hand, I do want to be that so called 'Chipku' by continuing to bother her every now n then.

Brother just a piece of advice for u. love n all crap is just crap.v love like idiots,sacrifice ourself,laugh n cry with them but the person on other hand choose what is best for them. so best of luck for your future.i hope at the end u dont feel like a fool or betrayed.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Brother just a piece of advice for u. love n all crap is just crap.v love like idiots,sacrifice ourself,laugh n cry with them but the person on other hand choose what is best for them. so best of luck for your future.i hope at the end u dont feel like a fool or betrayed.
    Don't blame LOVE because you fell for a Jerk.
    Blame the Jerk.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

It can be at times the most painful thing when someone you really like does not have the same feelings towards you.But that's what life is all about.You win certain things and you lose certain things.......Try to move on and accomplish something great in a journey called life........probably you deserve someone much better........If she has conveyed her message accept it and move on......
    Wenever you miss sumone dont close your eyes to get der image into your head . . Jus pick da damn phone and cal dem . . .

Thanks everyone for the reply...I want to move one now. I've obviously had many infatuations, but she was the first person I really loved so I wanted things to work between us.
    But I m still pinning some hope by maintaining small communications as she too hasn't been in a relationship for 5 or 6 years and she confessed that arranged marriage seems to be the only option for her. On the other hand, I do want to be that so called 'Chipku' by continuing to bother her every now n then.
    Good Lad.

neha I know you have been hurt very badly but please try to be positive. I know it's easy to say but hard to do. I also know that you are a strong girl. Life is not about crying for ppl who don't deserve you but smiling for ppl who loves and care for you.. Be strong and be positive and in the end you will feel it was worth it... God bless you Take care...

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post

Banned Major General

Hello everyone,

Bas tu move karte rehgaya..

Apan bolta..

Mauke pe chauka maarne ka.

Chauka miss hogaya toh kya hua naya bowlerni aayegi.. Phir maar chauka...

Ball toh miss hogaya re tera.. Over khatam hone ki deri he bas, tu bhooka, agli waali bowlerni phenkegi toh sixer maardena... Sharam se sirr jhukake bolegi tujhe.. You bowled me over yaar!

New Born

a girl named neha in my class hav eyebrows that of a ape-woman .