Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photography Contest: Animesh & imperium winners.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Cool Photography Contest: Animesh & imperium winners.

Hi Friends!!!

Welcome to event Photography contest.

In this contest u have to click your own pictures

i will add in some rules. please read rules.

i hope u all enjoy doing something creative of your own..

THANK YOU

RULES

* Click Pictures Of your own using digital camera or u can also use your own MOBILE camera.[Digicam/cellphone CAM both are allowed]

* maximum 5 pictures.minimum 1 picture.

* Your POst should be in ONE REPLY FIELD ONLY.

* LAst date for submission of Your entry[[ pictures with captions is ]] may 20th

* U can edit your reply till end of contest.

* any more questions plz feel free to ask.

whats NOT allowed.

* Internet pictures, pictures clicked by friends,other family members NOT allowed.

* Caption can be in HINDI or ENGLISH only.. other regional languages Not allowed.

* CAption has to be in OWN words only, u can choose some GK info from net. BUt entirely Internet Information NOT allowed.

* Very Old pictures NOT allowed. Click Fresh pictures ONLY for this contest.

* Pictures cannot be photo-shopped. coz not everyone knows the skills. it will be unfair.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

* Voting will be done on QUALITY of pictures, & Photography...

* THE TOPIC is

Member's CHOICE

Voting time .... 12th feb to 20th feb...

ONLY 3 votes in order of ur liking...

if u vote for more... more than three wil be disregarded...

& ur vote will be counted by default that the first name is the one u like the most... & third the least...

please vote ...
    Last edited by sens; 12-02-2013 at 11:26 PM.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel imperium's Avatar

Subah-E-Banaras

Kohra...

The Love Pond

Last edited by imperium; 20-01-2013 at 01:42 AM.
    A man may show as reckless a courage in entering into the abyss of himself.

A Thinking DrEaMeR...!! Major animesh1402's Avatar

Its nice to have this thread back... was missing it... this thread was the reason i became active on SBF.... thnks sahar di...

will definitely add pics.........
    Winning !s not Everything... it's the ONLY thing..!!!

yes animesh i m so glad u came here.... usually everyone's door to sbf is AA or wallpapers...

all the best varun & animesh... waiting for your posts.... i ahve added a serious topic... but use imagination & make best of it... make it eye opener...

Quote Originally Posted by animesh1402 View Post
    Its nice to have this thread back... was missing it... this thread was the reason i became active on SBF.... thnks sahar di...

will definitely add pics.........

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

If I see a social issue, I'd rather try to help up rather than clicking photos......but anyway....what kind of social issues are we covering up here ?
    Arey abhi to Party shuru hui hai

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

I'm IN .

Actually I seen 2 + 1 Social Issues Today! But don't have camera!

1. A small giving a penny to homeless poor old man! It was very nice to see her face when helping him!

2. [It may be like you seen in FB] But I saw in real today. A small boy with big bag of bottles (child labour) and another small boy with big bag of books walking in platform.

3. A woman was intensively scolding a innocent person for inadvertently touched her becuz of lots of passengers.

Quote Originally Posted by ♠ James Bond ♠ View Post
    Actually I seen 2 + 1 Social Issues Today! But don't have camera!

1. A small giving a penny to homeless poor old man! It was very nice to see her face when helping him!

2. [It may be like you seen in FB] But I saw in real today. A small boy with big bag of bottles (child labour) and another small boy with big bag of books walking in platform.

3. A woman was intensively scolding a innocent person for inadvertently touched her becuz of lots of passengers.
    ohh!! thnx for stating bro... i was wondering of i could include even stating of this... in this particular contest... but agve up...

i have seen many little kids carrying bottles in gunny bag & collecting more from garbage.. is common sight in blore...
    u know here also when i see kids working my heart aches.. i tell my hubby.. dear dekho kitna chota bachcha hai... hubby says its okay here for kids to work... they do so voluntarily for college fees & for extra pocket money... i wish our country kids worked for same reasons & not to earn bread.

& for number 3. how can u say that man was innocent???

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post
    & for number 3. how can u say that man was innocent???
    that man working as EB wire man . I don't know him personaly. But I am familiar of him due to frequent watching of his talks with colleagues. That day too he comes with colleagues. The bus is full of passengers. I am sitting at window seat. He standing on same row vertical pipe. Due to the sudden break he slipped on her. But she thoughts he pervert and abused him badly (Thanks to NCR case I guess) even after his colleagues telling her that he is that kinda of person. Then she fights with them too that she is not that kinda of woman who enjoys the squeeze. But after she left in her stopping. He gets seats beside of my next passenger and told him very sadly that he even din't saw who is standing in the back of him. but she spoils my character . Yeah we too witnessed that he dint look back when she get in the board and who standing next to him. he simply doing something in his mobile.

Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar

that man working as EB wire man . I don't know him personaly. But I am familiar of him due to frequent watching of his talks with colleagues. That day too he comes with colleagues. The bus is full of passengers. I am sitting at window seat. He standing on same row vertical pipe. Due to the sudden break he slipped on her. But she thoughts he pervert and abused him badly (Thanks to NCR case I guess) even after his colleagues telling her that he is that kinda of person. Then she fights with them too that she is not that kinda of woman who enjoys the squeeze. But after she left in her stopping. He gets seats beside of my next passenger and told him very sadly that he even din't saw who is standing in the back of him. but she spoils my character . Yeah we too witnessed that he dint look back when she get in the board and who standing next to him. he simply doing something in his mobile.
    Bad things always happen with good People
    We never see our real face

It's only images or reflection what we see.

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Bad things always happen with good People
    Yes yaar! Even some people who witnessed that he inadvertently fell on her dint support him due to fear of her intensive scoldings. I wanted to take that pic and post with title "I am your son , I am your brother , I am your father , I am your friend, But why this kolaveri ?"

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    If I see a social issue, I'd rather try to help up rather than clicking photos......but anyway....what kind of social issues are we covering up here ?
    ohhh !!!! saw this now.... yep ofcourse plz help first.... u can post broken roads , running water from tap not closed...etc etc... u r very imaginitive person chose ur own topic & post.

ohh!!! anyways lady didnt know the man... it happen... it was bad dya for that good guy

Hi all,

since the topic turned out too complex... i have changed title to ur choice... so this month, all of u chose
    your own theme & post some awesome pictures..

all the best.

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U