Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irritating GF!

Default Irritating GF!

Hey,
    I have a GF of 7 months and we fight regularly,I dont know if you call it misunderstanding or what,one thing that really bothers me is that when we are fighting or arguing she suddenly stops talking and that is what makes me furious and angry,once i abused her by mistake and from then it has become a habit of mine :/
    i know this is wrong but I cannot control myself cursing her when she doesnt talk to me and yeah I tried to make her understand but she doesnt seem to be bothered and yeah out of anger twice I physically abused her(choked her)
    I am very short tempered guy,still I controlled my anger,I am really sorry for what i did and I did apologised to her and made her understand why this happened but still she doesnt understand or doesnt bother.
    I am really confused,sometimes I feel I should get rid of her and save my soul.But I love this girl
    But I know in future if these things happens I will keep on abusing her physically and verbally and things will get uglier

So I need help,
    And she behave childishly and accuse of stupid stuff and later when i ask why you have done/said that, she says "aise hi bola tha"
    I really dont know what to do!

Please Help!

SOS

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Irritating girlfriend, and abusive you- a couple certainly NOT made for each other! Love or not, you are both in a really bad rut and need to take a serious re-look at your relationship.You are certainly right to be so worried. This is not going to lead to any good thing if you both carry on in this cavalier way.
    Take a chill pill- maybe take a break from one another. Sit at a distance and evaluate how you can make things better.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

dear, if you continue like this you wont be able to stick with one girl on this earth. prepare yourself to remain bachelor.. because girl is girl afterall....

when you ask whats the matter, girls say nothing when in reality there is a lot of things disturbing, when she say it ok, she dont mean it, when she say dont ever talk to me in fact she wants you to come to talk to her.... this is what is called woman....

if you call this childish then unfortunately all woman are childish in one or another way.... or might be if she is childish in real i mena a bit more than usual girls then it should be dealt with patience not anger.. girls are more emotional.... probably she feel so hurt that she stop talk, you wont know... but instead of thinking you abusing her, thats wrong....

dude, you are too hot tempered.. and certainly not made for this girl.... if you cant control then leave her and dont punish her like this.... am not saying she is good might be she has her part too but but but, abusing is never a solution.. by doing this you already show 80% of the flaws is in you and not her..

either control yourself.... or leave her....
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

HI !!!

yeah agree u love her.. all human beings dont agree on everything.. so u people need to understand each other well.. & give space.. discuss the things that makes u both angry at each other & try to avoid doing things which makes the other person angry..

actually because ur gf heard u abuse & kept quite u have made it habit..
    & because when u choked her she didnt react back u are continuing this..

remmeber one thing.. such physical anger is harmful.. incase she looses her life[coz girls are delicate] u will be in jail..

& oral abuse is equally harmful for soul..
    both these habits of ur are harmful for ur relation.. for ur gf's physical & mental health & for u..

gather urself soon & have self control.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Quote Originally Posted by ooye_hoye View Post
    Hey,
    I have a GF of 7 months and we fight regularly,I dont know if you call it misunderstanding or what,one thing that really bothers me is that when we are fighting or arguing she suddenly stops talking and that is what makes me furious and angry,once i abused her by mistake and from then it has become a habit of mine :/
    i know this is wrong but I cannot control myself cursing her when she doesnt talk to me and yeah I tried to make her understand but she doesnt seem to be bothered and yeah out of anger twice I physically abused her(choked her)
    I am very short tempered guy,still I controlled my anger,I am really sorry for what i did and I did apologised to her and made her understand why this happened but still she doesnt understand or doesnt bother.
    I am really confused,sometimes I feel I should get rid of her and save my soul.But I love this girl
    But I know in future if these things happens I will keep on abusing her physically and verbally and things will get uglier

So I need help,
    And she behave childishly and accuse of stupid stuff and later when i ask why you have done/said that, she says "aise hi bola tha"

Please Help!

SOS
    hey bro. To be quite frank u both seemed to be made for each other coz one is irritating other is abusive. Sorry, just kidding. Anger is one of our greatest enemies. It forces u to do thing what u dont wanna do. U need anger management first. If ur gf is not acting mature, u have to act mature. This can only happen when u have control on ur anger. Secondly, if ur gf doesnt listens to u or stops talking u can always initiate the talk. If u love her very much and if these things continue u will loose her and post new comments that i lost my love and how can I move on. Become little mature and if u wanna say something, tell her in such a way she will really understand and show her that u care for her thts why u r saying else u r not giving ur million dollar advice to stranger. That shud be approach not violence.

The Game is ON !!!! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Whatever the situation, whatever she does....you should not abuse her and that too physically !!.......Did she take out your kidney or what ? that made you react like that ?....

and she behaves childishly ?...Who is the one getting angry and becoming abusive ? YOU !!.......

If you really think you are mature than her....then buy some patience....buy some real good patience. You are short tempered bcoz you think just coz you love her, you own her. And these apologies are just temporary. There is difference saying "Sorry" and actually meaning it.

Before complaining about your GF, change yourself. Control your anger, if she stops talking, thats her way of dealing an argument so you have to be patient.
    You need to calm down and let her calm down and then only try to explain whatever you are trying to explain.

If you cant change yourself, save her from yourself and end the relationship.....coz soon you'll turn into a monster.
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

Move on buddy.....she is not made for u, u r not made for her......go find a better girl for u, who will suit u!!!

sorry for not replying,I am indeed sorry for my heinous act,women are meant to be worshiped and they should be.Now I have distanced myself from her and talk to her more as a frnd rather than a BF and since then there has been no argument or anything going wrong with us.

Thanks for your valuable comments

Well your girlfriend deserves better partner. God knows how is she living with a prick like you

Quote Originally Posted by infinity0 View Post
    Well your girlfriend deserves better partner. God knows how is she living with a prick like you

You dont know me,so dont judge you filthy rat

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

Hey,

So I need help,

Please Help!

SOS

ek baat bolu short cut main....khopche main le ke usko aachi tarah se samjha daal....aur bol de...main tere se pyar karta hu...aur karta rahunga...lekin agar teri aaisi harkat rahi toh.....toh tu mujhe janti hai....As U mention earlier..that U are short tempered....Phir Usko time de...aur agar iske baad koi natak hai .....toh phir tere upar hai....

Lekin Dost maar dhaad se kuch nahi hoga...samjha bujha ke faisla kar lo...
    Last edited by murtazas; 13-11-2012 at 01:37 AM.
    Love for your country is part of your faith" Holy Prophet (S.A.W).”

sorry for not replying,I am indeed sorry for my heinous act,women are meant to be worshiped and they should be.Now I have distanced myself from her and talk to her more as a frnd rather than a BF and since then there has been no argument or anything going wrong with us.

Thanks for your valuable comments

Tera Avtar dekh ke logo ne comment kiye hai....

Quote Originally Posted by murtazas View Post
    Tera Avtar dekh ke logo ne comment kiye hai....
    Quote Originally Posted by murtazas View Post
    ek baat bolu short cut main....khopche main le ke usko aachi tarah se samjha daal....aur bol de...main tere se pyar karta hu...aur karta rahunga...lekin agar teri aaisi harkat rahi toh.....toh tu mujhe janti hai....As U mention earlier..that U are short tempered....Phir Usko time de...aur agar iske baad koi natak hai .....toh phir tere upar hai....

Lekin Dost maar dhaad se kuch nahi hoga...samjha bujha ke faisla kar lo...
    LOL

haan abhi sab thik e hain!
    we did part our ways! now all is well!

SB Champion Lieutenant

I don't know if you call this love because to me both of you are not ready for a relationship and are not made for each other. You said that you abused her verbaly and physically and things can get uglier so leave her this is not love.

Quote Originally Posted by kish123 View Post
    I don't know if you call this love because to me both of you are not ready for a relationship and are not made for each other. You said that you abused her verbaly and physically and things can get uglier so leave her this is not love.
    Bhaiyya jee woh alag ho chuka hai....