Thread: Marriage

Unregistered

Exclamation Marriage

Hi Preeto aunt . . .

I am a biy from Brahmin family.. i love a girl a lot . . . we have been in relationship frm past 2 years. . . The problme is the girl is of Maratha caste. How can I ensure her parents to marry her to me. We don't want to run and marry . . that will be nuisance to both the families

have money? can survive on your own? love her truly?

RUN RUN RUN

You and your girl need to confront your's and her parents. If they say no, then run. If you don't wanna run, then forget each other. You don't have 3rd choice.
    The tough part is trying to convince parents. Get some relative talk to them. Ask your close family friends to convince them that it's 2013.

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Preeto aunt . . .

I am a biy from Brahmin family.. i love a girl a lot . . . we have been in relationship frm past 2 years. . . The problme is the girl is of Maratha caste. How can I ensure her parents to marry her to me. We don't want to run and marry . . that will be nuisance to both the families

This idea works: I have seen it work many a time.

Small brown colored bottle lena, pour honey into it.

Lock yourself in a room which has a big window through which one can see what you are doing.

Now,

Tell parents you are in love with this girl and you will marry her only and only her!

They tell no, not possible.

Then tell "Beta chahiye ya khali bottle chahiye"

Run into the room, shout with all your strength, maa main jaaraha hoon.... bhagwaan main aaraha hoon....

I bet your parents also tell ok beta baahar aa. Hum tumhara shaadi tu jiss ladki se kahega wahi dhoom dhaam se karke denge

आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

confused soul Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

gudu gudu returns

What an idea sirji !!but too much of drama..

I think the best is talk to your parents and make them understand that you truly love her and can't think of anyone else in her position..

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hii!!

just talk first to your parents. maybe they may not refuse after all. if still any issues.. just be patient & try.

& please donot try to blackmail them or so... not good to emotionaly trouble your parents.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Man I really don't understand the Caste shit really.... If you are from same religion that what is hell is the issue. You have to talk to your parents and tell them that you love each other a lot and you have been together for 2 years. There is a good understanding between you two and this is 2013 and they have to get out of this old Caste shit.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    This idea works: I have seen it work many a time.

Small brown colored bottle lena, pour honey into it.

Lock yourself in a room which has a big window through which one can see what you are doing.

Now,

Tell parents you are in love with this girl and you will marry her only and only her!

They tell no, not possible.

Then tell "Beta chahiye ya khali bottle chahiye"

Run into the room, shout with all your strength, maa main jaaraha hoon.... bhagwaan main aaraha hoon....

I bet your parents also tell ok beta baahar aa. Hum tumhara shaadi tu jiss ladki se kahega wahi dhoom dhaam se karke denge

looks promising to me
    if they say that they don't care, you will have a really strong reason to run away

The caste system is a freakin joke and makes me sick to my stomach. It's one of the big reasons I left Hinduism and became an atheist. Tell your parents the truth and if they don't like it, tell them to go f*** themselves and run.