Thread: Cigarattes Alternatives.

Unregistered

Unhappy Cigarattes Alternatives.

Dear Mam,

Being smoker for a year, drastically lost weight from 80kgs to 65kgs. Eventually, trying to stop the habit of smoking.

Chain-smoker but light-smoker, meaning I don't smoke heavy brands. Just those light ones, getting free-ed from stress.

Now I'm 20, want to stop smoking. I started smoking when I'm 19. Smokes about 10cigarettes per day average. (Lite Brands)

Few times, I used filter system to filter out tobacco and tar for safety propose. I am also having Wheezing problems.

But now considering my health and not able to stop my addiction, I would like to go for E-Cigarettes, (Electronic Cigarettes)

Please tell me is it safe for me to use E-Cigarettes ? or any other alternatives.

Or is there anything other like cigarettes eg. HOOKAH where I can use to inspire and expire. I don't drink only smoke.

Mam, please kindly help me.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Mam,

Being smoker for a year, drastically lost weight from 80kgs to 65kgs. Eventually, trying to stop the habit of smoking.

Chain-smoker but light-smoker, meaning I don't smoke heavy brands. Just those light ones, getting free-ed from stress.

Now I'm 20, want to stop smoking. I started smoking when I'm 19. Smokes about 10cigarettes per day average. (Lite Brands)

Few times, I used filter system to filter out tobacco and tar for safety propose. I am also having Wheezing problems.

But now considering my health and not able to stop my addiction, I would like to go for E-Cigarettes, (Electronic Cigarettes)

Please tell me is it safe for me to use E-Cigarettes ? or any other alternatives.

Or is there anything other like cigarettes eg. HOOKAH where I can use to inspire and expire. I don't drink only smoke.

Its unclear whether e-cigarettes are safe or not. But still, its nicotine what you are taking. E-cigarette just converts nicotine into vapor instead of smoke. Instead of taking alternatives, you should think about leaving smoking totally. The only other alternative I'm aware of is nicotine tablets. You can talk to a doctor about the other alternatives. But really, it will be very good for you if quit smoking totally.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

Banned Major General

I had very good advice if you had told I want to stop smoking, give suggestions as to quitting.

You want to continue smoking.

No advice to you regarding smoking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Mam,

New Born

E cigs are safer than normal smoking but nicotine is certainly adictive and people switch back to smoking due to inherent short falls of e cigarette like battery charging, burning sensation in throat etc.

you should consider quitting cigarate rather than switching to some thing equally or more addictive. If will is not enough to quit considering visiting deadiction centre of places where smoking is strictly banned like naturopathy camps etc would help you quit smoking easily.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

agree with this
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy_resident View Post
    Its unclear whether e-cigarettes are safe or not. But still, its nicotine what you are taking. E-cigarette just converts nicotine into vapor instead of smoke. Instead of taking alternatives, you should think about leaving smoking totally. The only other alternative I'm aware of is nicotine tablets. You can talk to a doctor about the other alternatives. But really, it will be very good for you if quit smoking totally.
    please try to quit smoking... u r sensible person..& u know the illeffects... so just have some will power & quit it... you r too young & before u make it as serious addiction which is life long , just quit.

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Dude, quit smoking. You are just 20..wth you think you are doing? And who suggested you to start smoking to reduce weight? There are other ways to reduce weight too.

Ganja helped me quit smoking tobacco. Ganja helps you feel at peace, increases your mental activity, reduces the risk of cancer and many other illnesses, calms you down and has been scientifically proven to be nowhere near as bad for your body as tobacco and alcohol. And India has some of the best Kush in the world. Definitely something worth trying.

Try having a toffee/chocolate everytime u feel the urge to smoke... chocolates are big mood boosters which help you relieve a lot of tension for which a lot people try to smoke....