Thread: Wife is smelly

Newly married

Default Wife is smelly

Hello Mam,

I am a regular reader of your forum. I am your big fan. I need your help.

I am married for a year. Me and my wife are happy with each other. We enjoy a good foreplay, but the problem is my wife's vagina smells a lot when she lubricates.
    I don't like that smell. If i finger her for few minutes, the smell is so strong it stays on my finger even the next morning. She expects me to do a lot of oral on her vagina with my finger and mouth but lately I am loosing interest due to smell. The smell has always been there from a year since we are married. She has no infection or any other abnormalities in her vagina. Please suggest what to do as lately our sex life is suffering due to this problem.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

This could be due to some vaginal or yeast infection. It would be good to have that checked up by a gynecologist.
    Tight clothes and certain chemicals (scented body washes, antibacterial soap, etc) can cause vaginal infection . Certain contraceptives and foreign body in vagina can provoke vaginal odor and other major health issues. Vaginal and anal intercourse alternation during the same session can cause vaginal infection resulting in vaginal odor. Though rare, diet can affect the smell of your vagina. In some cases of vaginal odor, eating a healthy diet (eating fruit and vegetables abundantly) can remediate the condition without any medical treatment. Search the net for some natural remedies also- those can be of help.

Look at the bottom of this page- you will see a thread 'Woman Stabs Man For Calling Her Smelly'
    Jokes apart.. you already got the answer above. Watch her diet and hygiene. Also, you guys might wanna consult a gynecologist. Did you tell your wife that you are getting turned off due to this smell? It's important that you tell her, so that so can be ore supportive in trying the remedies.

I think she has a vaginal infection.... She must drink lots of water.... Maybe that she has not the enough amount of water in her body... She should also avoid snacks which are rich in colourings etc...You should take her to a gynecologist, to get her examined or she can get some solution at the drug store...

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

follow ma'am's advice. take her to gyno.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB Champion Lieutenant

First of all you went into too much details which I think we did not need to know but any ways you need to see a gynocoligist.

Banned

A fellow doctor who is a Gynecologist was casually discussing one of his patients and mentioned that her Clitoris was like a watermelon. As a surgeon, I told him it was impossible for anyone to have such a big one. He then told me, that it tastes and smells like one, not the shape and size.

Lots of Watermelon my friend, and watch where you put your fingers

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Cheating Wives and the Law

New Born

why dnt u try the new axe effect

Banned Major General

Default Dear first timer

Quote Originally Posted by Newly married View Post
    Hello Mam,

I am a regular reader of your forum. I am your big fan. I need your help.

I am married for a year. Me and my wife are happy with each other. We enjoy a good foreplay, but the problem is my wife's vagina smells a lot when she lubricates.
    I don't like that smell. If i finger her for few minutes, the smell is so strong it stays on my finger even the next morning. She expects me to do a lot of oral on her vagina with my finger and mouth but lately I am loosing interest due to smell. The smell has always been there from a year since we are married. She has no infection or any other abnormalities in her vagina. Please suggest what to do as lately our sex life is suffering due to this problem.
    Smell toh rahega.. Foreplay helps in smelling your partner!

I have answered many a question regarding sex.

But the main problem is you seldom think about sex.

We are a sex starved nation by and large and you got a goldmine

Go for it dude

Sex naseebwalon ko milta

SB MahaGuru Colonel

sometimes is true natural . . . prey for better dude

New Born

Why dont u try "PUNTO: the ***** mint". Had seen an ad on it in a mobile some yrs back? Or u can give her a vaginal flushing with Betadine added in normal saline (NS). Or just hang a car perfume or something like that on her panty or better yet have ur senses removed surgically.

Lol..now that i have it out of my system, i am ready to advise u seriously. Now, everyone here has given u the medical advice so i am not going to give it, but what i can tell u is that all ladies private parts smell even though nothing medically be wrong with it. Its just natural for some or it can be the other way around as well, ur nose may be too sensitive to smell. Either ways before going to a gynaec try and make her take a shower before doing "it" and have her clean her private area thoroughly, from the inside out (u can join in and make sure she does it) and then try doing "it", see if it still smells the same way. U can do "it" even while in the shower, hell, i should say its a swell idea coz the water will make the smell and the fluids go away and u can even gargle from the shower water. If the smell doesn't go away then go and see a gynaec and if the gynaec says that there is no problem then my friend u r in deep S hit, or more like P iss i should say.

"The best solutions sometimes are the Simplest", so try it once and give us ur feedback as this post might help some other fella like urself someday
    Last edited by perky_boy; 20-01-2013 at 08:51 PM.