Thread: She wants to be only friends

Unregistered

Unhappy She wants to be only friends

hey everyone.i have a gf.we know each other from 5 years and we meet online.pehle we were so good friends than we get feelings 4 each other and got commited year ago.
    after coming in relation i faced alot of problem with her.she misbehaved very badly.give me fake promises.and we fight alot.but in end she always say she will control her misbehavoiur.and love me alot.but the result is nothing.last july we broked up..than we were not in contact for 3 months.than in october she messaged me and showed me tht she love me alot and want me back.than we started our relation again...everything is gng perfect.,but from december she again started misbehave very badly..say alot of hurting words..now she is saying due 2 relation she is unable 2 focus on studies..and want break for 5 months .i dont know why she blaming me.i never come between her studies.infact whenever i say her 2 study..either she will sleep or open her latop and watch movies or do facebook.whenever i make myself strong fr break up.she always came and keep on saying tht she love me alot m sorry cant live without me.than i get weak as i love her alot.but after i get normal she again start that misbehaviour..sometime i cry lonely

m tryiong 2 convience her. that break is not the solution.but she is not listening..and saying for 5 months we will be only friends...how can this be possible i cant be friend for her..we shared some personal moments .she is not listening anything...what should i do plzz suggest me.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Yes, I agree that its very difficult to be just friends and then be in a relationship- one can't turn the switch on and off like that at all. You know, if its not working too well, take a break- agree to what she says and see how it works. That will give you an opportunity to distance yourself- and then to go back to your relationship or not, will be your choice, right?

Turn it into friends with benefits, keep her for the sex

She wants to move on, if being friends is hard for you, you better not to talk with her at all and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey everyone.i have a gf.we know each other from 5 years and we meet online.pehle we were so good friends than we get feelings 4 each other and got commited year ago.
    after coming in relation i faced alot of problem with her.she misbehaved very badly.give me fake promises.and we fight alot.but in end she always say she will control her misbehavoiur.and love me alot.but the result is nothing.last july we broked up..than we were not in contact for 3 months.than in october she messaged me and showed me tht she love me alot and want me back.than we started our relation again...everything is gng perfect.,but from december she again started misbehave very badly..say alot of hurting words..now she is saying due 2 relation she is unable 2 focus on studies..and want break for 5 months .i dont know why she blaming me.i never come between her studies.infact whenever i say her 2 study..either she will sleep or open her latop and watch movies or do facebook.whenever i make myself strong fr break up.she always came and keep on saying tht she love me alot m sorry cant live without me.than i get weak as i love her alot.but after i get normal she again start that misbehaviour..sometime i cry lonely

m tryiong 2 convience her. that break is not the solution.but she is not listening..and saying for 5 months we will be only friends...how can this be possible i cant be friend for her..we shared some personal moments .she is not listening anything...what should i do plzz suggest me.

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

I'll answer that in very brief.....

Leave her....Get a gal whoz got some brains and is mature.... Will make your life much easy.
    Jo duniya ko namumkin lage wohi mauka hotha hai kartab dikhane ka...

See, if a relationship is giving you worries and is not letting you spend your days like normal days, if it leads you to stress and crying etc, then it's better to stay away from such a relationship. I would suggest take a break and if that makes you feel better, take a permanent break (breakup).
    You don't deserve to get this miserable like just because oh her. Also, he haven't heard the 'her' version of the story. So our responses are based on assumption that whatever you said is true.
    Anyway, Good Luck.

Just Friends- A Guy's Worst Nightmare. It's hard enough to understand what's going on inside a woman's mind, even harder when she comes up with statements like this.

However, it can be narrowed to few possibilities
    1) Your are her plan B now.
    or) She really needs some time of her own.
    or) Something about you is bothering her.
    or) She fancies one of your mates.
    or) Still need you to pay your bills.
    or) Can't say the obvious right in your face.

What you should do?
    MOVE ON... Din't we have in our movies>>> Ek Ladka Aur Ladki Kabhi Dost Nahi Hote!!!

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Take the break and make it a permanent one this time. If she would have loved you, she wouldnt have blamed you for her lack of focus on studies. A lot of girls like her must be having bfs, are they not getting distracted? Whats really going on in the back of her mind, we cant say for sure - but leave her and find a girl who will have a steady relationship, not with breaks and patches.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

To be very frank.... I don't think that girl loves you.... She's not enough mature as she's unable to take any decisions....!!! If you'll take her seriously, You'll suffer later.. It's not her age for all that... Let her focus on her studies as she told you.... Remain friends and slowly try to a way for yourself.... Don't waste your time after a girl who immature and iresponsible... She's trying to focus on her studies, you too seize the opportunity to do something positive for yourself.... If ever it's written for you to be with her, by hook or by crook, you'll definitely get her as your life partner and maybe by time she may get matured....!!! Let's hope for the good...

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hi!!

seems like the lady is confused,moody, & li'll insensitive to your feelings.

If she is asking for a break of 5 mnths to study then its okay... but if shes aga n playing around .. then decide firmly to avoid her,.
    loving someone is good but u shudnt let anyone take u for granted.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

first of all it was fine wen u both had your share of first fite bt then u both talked to each other and mended your differences bt on the other hand why u cnt see tht every effort is from your side and shes making excuses.
    its clear by her behave tht she is doing time pass coz if she could have been so serious and loved u then how come shes making these excuses of study dint she had this thing in mind wen she entered into a relationship ? where was her mind?
    she is not a child tht she cnt decide wat she wants and with whom she wnts to be commited too.first of all note this thing in mind she is nt serious and she is taking u for granted cz u r so much into her and she knows it so well thats why wenever she wants she breaks this bond and wenever she wants she turns to u.better dont b in relationship with a insensitive girl like this she will keep on hurting u coz she have not understood your lov or care.dont waste yor feelings for a person like this who is so insensitive.move on buddy .......god bless.
    Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep
    you forever -

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Ok this is a kind of girl you really need to be patient with.....The only two questions are that 1) Do you really love her? 2) are you willing to do anything for her without expecting anything in return?

If the answers are yes, then listen to her and stay friends with her.....Prove your love to her again by being patient and wait for her to come back..
    Dont fight her back when she misbehaves with you.....Just show your love to her everytime.......even if she gets irritated......tell her how you feel when she misbehaves with you....if she has a heart, she'll understand....you gotta tell her nicely that you don't like being hurt by her over and over again...
    its Love ..its hard...and not that easy to deal with.."Aag ka dariya" and all that ...
    So if you keep this thing constant......and if she really loves you, she'll appreciate your patience and love one day and come back to you forever ......

If the answers are no.....let her go now....

Also remember these two quotes from some unknown people I dont remember..
    "Love has nothing to do with what you expect in return.....It only means you have to give everything"
    &
    "A Woman doesn't need to be understood, she only needs to be loved"
    Arey abhi to Party shuru hui hai