Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: want to buy a smartphone

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by NeilChaudhary View Post
    hey and what about sony phones.... just saw xperia z.. amazing design, screen , water proof, dust proof... now it's look like i have to wait for some more time...
    yeah it's amazing.1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 quadcore,adreno 320 gpu and a 1080pi screen with 440ppi density. You need to wait for a minimum 2-3 months.It will be available in UK by march for 440.
    Last edited by littleromeo; 10-01-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar

man you are so confused better go with a cheaper phone so that you won't cry about your big money later

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Ankhi_sena_mun View Post
    Sony Xperia Z

OS & Processor

The Sony Xperia Z runs on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, which can be upgraded to the next version of Jelly Bean - Android 4.2. The phone incorporates 1.5 GHz quad core processor and 2 GB RAM for smooth performance.

Hardware

This smartphone has a 5-inch display screen, which seems to be the next fad in smartphones. This display screen offers visuals at 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution and 441 ppi pixel density. The Sony Xperia Z measures only 7.9 mm in thickness, which makes it one of the thinnest models in high end smartphones.

Camera

The Sony Xperia Z sports an exceptional 13 MP primary camera, which is not yet common even in top level smartphones. This high resolution camera is also supported by additional features like LED flash, auto focus and digital zoom etc. There is a 2.2 MP camera loaded in this device for video calls and self portraits.

Memory & Connectivity

Internal memory of this Sony smartphone is 16 GB, which can be used for storing a range of applications and files. External memory is also possible for up to 32 GB through a microSD card. Internet platforms supported in this device include GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G etc. Other connectivity features available in this handset include Bluetooth, NFC and micro USB port.

Other Features

Like other high end smartphones, the Sony Xperia Z has preloaded media players that can play files of many formats. FM radio is available for accessing various radio stations. Users can download games from Google Play and customize this Android smartphone.

ok... now you got me.....

yeah... have to wait for it...amazing camera, beautiful display, screen, design etc...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    man you are so confused better go with a cheaper phone so that you won't cry about your big money later
    actually I have no plans to buy it right now... I can wait as long as it takes 'cause its worth it... cheaper mobile would require more often up gradation for games, apps as my theory goes invest in good things and one time only... it wouldn't require often up gradation at least for 3-4 years..... trust me I won't regret later

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by littleromeo View Post
    yeah it's amazing.1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 quadcore,adreno 320 gpu and a 1080pi screen with 440ppi density. You need to wait for a minimum 2-3 months.It will be available in UK by march for 440.
    yes it is... and I can wait for it...

Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar

actually I have no plans to buy it right now... I can wait as long as it takes 'cause its worth it... cheaper mobile would require more often up gradation for games, apps as my theory goes invest in good things and one time only... it wouldn't require often up gradation at least for 3-4 years..... trust me I won't regret later
    3 4 years?????

3 4 months would be enough for it.

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

any phone you buy nomatter what cost and specs.... will be outdated in 6-12 months.....
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    3 4 years?????

3 4 months would be enough for it.
    for me 3-4 years...

New Born

any phone you buy nomatter what cost and specs.... will be outdated in 6-12 months.....
    but it wont be like apple's from 3gs to iphone 4 complete display change(retina display)... hardware will change but display from full hd it wont go to 4k and camera 13mp to more or less 15 or 18.. thats it...

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

but it wont be like apple's from 3gs to iphone 4 complete display change(retina display)... hardware will change but display from full hd it wont go to 4k and camera 13mp to more or less 15 or 18.. thats it...
    wish you luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

New Born

wish you luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha... thanks..

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel bhaskar_4994's Avatar

Get a Galaxy S3. U won't regret buying it. I have one and buddy i just wanna tell u its freaking awesome. The 4.8 inch Super AMOLED display is a treat to eyes and the quad core processor is blazing fast.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

you are right.. my bro told me same thing when i went to buy one... as i was thinking to but galaxy s3 instead of s3 mini, he told me better take the mini one..
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by bhaskar_4994 View Post
    Get a Galaxy S3. U won't regret buying it. I have one and buddy i just wanna tell u its freaking awesome. The 4.8 inch Super AMOLED display is a treat to eyes and the quad core processor is blazing fast.
    but still while taking it I was compromising design aspect... It's my personal thought... but thanks anyways if I had plans I will go for s3 and if some delays then xperia z or any other around it...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Mimi View Post
    you are right.. my bro told me same thing when i went to buy one... as i was thinking to but galaxy s3 instead of s3 mini, he told me better take the mini one..
    Actually its my first touch headset that I would be buying... so I want it perfect... companies are going 720p to 1080p so want that kind of phone.. For example if I had bought iPad 2 which is a non-retina display and iPad 3 would have announced with retina display trust me it hurts... and I think this year or next ram would increase or processor cores or speed.. It doesn't bother me but screen, design aesthetics, imaging quality it matters... cause if hardware is out dated then these basic functions like from 1080p where will you go.. at the most oled that's it or stretchable display... or design aesthetics they will take time to be outdated.... or imaging 13mp to what that is enough... my fundda is invest in things which are the best and 2-3 years later change it... and in those thing if 2-3 years later when i see them I won't regret that I bought that...