Thread: confused what to do!!!

New Born

Unhappy confused what to do!!!

hmmm hey everyone i seriously need a help.m 21 year old guy.m in relation ship with this girl from 2 year.before relation we were so close friends from 4 years.during frienship we both were commited with diffrent buddies.than we both got break up than we both decided 2 come in relationship.during start of our relationship everything going smooth and perfect.on june 2011 we started our relationship.but after 7 months things becomes wrost month by month.daily fights than break up than patcch up.than in april 2012 we finally broke up.its from her side.after break up i came 2 know that she still in touch with her ex.and talks with him. and feel for him.when i asked her she said nothing like we are just friends.she didnt told me becoz i wont understand.i was broked that time.after 1 month of break up she start saying that she miss me and want 2 be with be said sorry for all things.than i agreed.but after 3 4 days she again start saying that i have no sself respect.and she always said this" pata nahi kyu mujhe na apse bahot chid machti hai" idk what does that mean.than again sorry than again patch up.this things goes till july.in july i finally move on.but she still text me missing u but this time i didnt replied.than after that 3 months goes on.in october she messaged me from unknown no.i was not knowing its her.she beacme my friend with fake name and all.than one day she told me its her.and showed me tht she wants 2 be in relation and love me alot.i agreed with conditions.than one day i opened her facebook acc i was shocked.she talks with her ex.and the chating was not normal.when i asked her she said she did so becoz her ex suffering from cancer.than i came 2 know that her ex making her fool want 2 use her. i told her about her ex lies.she got shocked and promised me tht now she will never allow anyone 2 come between us.i was so happy i got her i love her alot.than in november we meet in a room and done some foreplay.this is first time .after this i got full trust on her that now she will never be like before.but now again things got wrost dont kknow how.what she wants .she hurts me alot say me alot of bad words.on 17 and 18 of feb we meet up.we did night stay in room.we had sex.after 2 days of meeting she satrt ignoring me not talking with me proparly.when i asked her reason she keep on saying tht mujhe akele rehna acha lag raha hai.now she sayin she dont want aany relation i really love her alot i dont want 2 loose her.i waited for her so long and wants 2 be friends..how can i be frnd for her. she is not telling the reason m really confused what to do.m with her from 6 years.i cant be just frnd for her

bhai tereko jo chahiye tha woh to mil gaya why bother?

Forget her man.. she will bring more and more agony, nothing else. She is not interested in long term relationship and is not worth it.

Hope Springs Eternal.... Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honeydkoolest View Post
    hmmm hey everyone i seriously need a help.m 21 year old guy.m in relation ship with this girl from 2 year.before relation we were so close friends from 4 years.during frienship we both were commited with diffrent buddies.than we both got break up than we both decided 2 come in relationship.during start of our relationship everything going smooth and perfect.on june 2011 we started our relationship.but after 7 months things becomes wrost month by month.daily fights than break up than patcch up.than in april 2012 we finally broke up.its from her side.after break up i came 2 know that she still in touch with her ex.and talks with him. and feel for him.when i asked her she said nothing like we are just friends.she didnt told me becoz i wont understand.i was broked that time.after 1 month of break up she start saying that she miss me and want 2 be with be said sorry for all things.than i agreed.but after 3 4 days she again start saying that i have no sself respect.and she always said this" pata nahi kyu mujhe na apse bahot chid machti hai" idk what does that mean.than again sorry than again patch up.this things goes till july.in july i finally move on.but she still text me missing u but this time i didnt replied.than after that 3 months goes on.in october she messaged me from unknown no.i was not knowing its her.she beacme my friend with fake name and all.than one day she told me its her.and showed me tht she wants 2 be in relation and love me alot.i agreed with conditions.than one day i opened her facebook acc i was shocked.she talks with her ex.and the chating was not normal.when i asked her she said she did so becoz her ex suffering from cancer.than i came 2 know that her ex making her fool want 2 use her. i told her about her ex lies.she got shocked and promised me tht now she will never allow anyone 2 come between us.i was so happy i got her i love her alot.than in november we meet in a room and done some foreplay.this is first time .after this i got full trust on her that now she will never be like before.but now again things got wrost dont kknow how.what she wants .she hurts me alot say me alot of bad words.on 17 and 18 of feb we meet up.we did night stay in room.we had sex.after 2 days of meeting she satrt ignoring me not talking with me proparly.when i asked her reason she keep on saying tht mujhe akele rehna acha lag raha hai.now she sayin she dont want aany relation i really love her alot i dont want 2 loose her.i waited for her so long and wants 2 be friends..how can i be frnd for her. she is not telling the reason m really confused what to do.m with her from 6 years.i cant be just frnd for her
    You should get an award for breaking up and patching up continuously for the last 1.5 years! She cheated on you twice, and for the second time I think she knew that her ex was fine and she was just making up some excuse. Also, I am surprised that its her who's avoiding you after having sex, when normally its the other way. Anyways, dump her and move on; the more you continue with her, the more trouble you will buy for yourself. And dont give in on her again, she had her chances with you and she doesnt deserve you anymore.
    Communist until you get rich
    Feminist
    until you get married
    Atheist
    until the plane starts falling

SB King Field Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy_resident View Post
    You should get an award for breaking up and patching up continuously for the last 1.5 years! She cheated on you twice, and for the second time I think she knew that her ex was fine and she was just making up some excuse. Also, I am surprised that its her who's avoiding you after having sex, when normally its the other way. Anyways, dump her and move on; the more you continue with her, the more trouble you will buy for yourself. And dont give in on her again, she had her chances with you and she doesnt deserve you anymore.
    perfect reply. nothing more left to say.

No point beating around the bushes for this bird pal, move on to new pastures...
    or in other words...
    Mandir gaya, prasad mil gaya. ab kyun ghanta baja kar bhagwan ko pareshan kar raha hain? ghar chala jaa... paawan ho gaya tu... (It's a south-west coast ghetto metaphor ya'll)

move on....time for new relationship.....

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hii!!!

if its becoming hard o be just to be ffrineds with her.... then avoid her.... seeing her always in front of u can be torture to u... she wants to be alone... leave her alone... maybe then she might miss u... she will never miss u or want to be with u unless u make her realise how it might be for her to miss u... maybe she is thinking u always there for her & not valuing u...
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.