Thread: In Love..need courage to propose

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default In Love..need courage to propose

I am in love with a colleague..., though i never had the courage to propose. She also likes spending time with me partly coz we both joined a new organization recently & previously both of us were employed at another company.
    so how do i take the next step in such a way tht our friendship isnt affected.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

HI!!

seems like she likes you too. just confess to her how you feel about her. Its okay, all feel nervous at first, But if u dont tell her at all, how is she supposed to know how you feel. Gather your guts, look for right moment & express your feelings. & yeah just be positive, hopefully she will say YES... if she says NO , respect her decision.

ALL THE BEST.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Ask her for a coffee and then clearly tell her how you feel about her. Simple as that.
    You are not going to do a murder that you need courage.. its just a girl. If you are too shy, then get ready regret for the whole life.. that you were not able to express your feelings to the girl you liked.

Remember back in the days we used to sing "yeh ILU, ILU kya hain" to girls to grab their attention? Now listen! one could do no worse than that. What I am saying is we guys have already hit rock bottom and the only way for us is up. So you go get her mate... .

In case failure worries you then here is a piece of advice. When it comes to love, for people like us there can only be two outcomes... 1) You either win 2) Or you get a second chance. So go kill it bruv...
    Last edited by RoleModel007; 09-01-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Organise for a wonderful day for you two only...!! For e.g You can take her somewhere for lunch, then go and a movie that she likes... When returning hme, propose her... Tell her about your feelings you have for her.. tell her to think about it and to give you her answer or opinion about it... Ask her what she feels for also.... Be Brave... I'm sure you'll get something positive in return.... Good luck...

New Born

Default bhgwaan tera bhala karay

koi baat nahi kya farak padta h,mat bol yar,thoaday dino mein woh kisi or ko pasand kar laygi or fir uski marrige ho jaygi,or fir kids,or jab voh tumhay kuch saalo baad milay gi toh tum sochogay ki yeh happy family meri hoti agar mein usay bol dayta toh.
    .tum logo ko yeh samjhana bada mushkil hota k bolay ka na bolay.yeh koi film nahi h k voh lout kar tere pass vapas aa jaygi,pyar karnay say bhi pehlay hum say advise lay layta thread post kar kay
    ek kaam kar abhi thoda wait kar abhi 15-20 thread or post kar,logo say advise lay lay,tab tak voh kisi or k sath chali jaygi,bhgwaan tera bhala karay ga

Young Gun

If your Love does not give you the Courage, then it is probably not blind enough. Love inspires several emotions and symptoms. Sleepless nights, talking to a wall, long looks at a mirror, loss of appetite, weakness in your knees but a spring in your step (even in a cold winter) are all symptoms. Emotions are kindness, generosity, forgiveness, pride and COURAGE.

Logical Guru treats blindness caused by Love

SB Addict
    working on a new site...P.S. I am not a spammer

just gift her something like cake, flower or something on which a message can be written, write a clear, bold and call to action message just be creative like do u love me? message like questions are better the chance to get a clear reply will increase. If she says yes then good but if she says no ya jo bhi you can just blame it to the gift shop that its not your mistake the gift shop misprinted it like the politicians always say after speaking non sense to the media

New Born

Thumbs up The tough moment

Now that you want to take it to the next step, here's what you could do

1. take her to a concert, a show, a pub , a movie, somewhere where you guys could be together and not get disturbed
    2. Increase your conversation with her compared to normal so that you become from a friend to somebody
    3. Pay attention to what she says, because between you both, you have to only start the conversation and maintain rhythm by responding to what she says. Let her communicate more in a conversation as that will provide you a chance to have a better idea about her appreciation and occasionally drop 1-2 compliments, but only about what she says and not her features

Though this seems a very old trick, it still works

After two or three dates, reduce your conversation to her, avoid her or ignore her. If she comes your way, dodge her, enter the loo. Let her be a bit alone, be troubled so that she may start wondering as to what has caused this change and let the butterflies have some fun.

By this you can find out as to what she feels about you. If she feels something for you, she'll at some point just confront you and not let you run away. And that my friend, will be your moment when you say - I have developed some feelings towards you.

If nothing like this happens, well then she ain't that much interested in you.

Best of luck

Woah, woah, woah, bro. You're rushing it. You say she's just a friend and you're already looking at marriage? Date her first. Take her out for dinner, or to the movies, then afterwards take her back to your place and have some fun. If you're enjoying yourself, you can propose, but don't do it immediately. Best to wait until after at least a few months of dating.

Banned Major General

Aise vichAroon mein der nahi karni chahiye, aankh bandh kerke chalaang laga..

Aaar ya paar

radiant light ! Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

you don't even know that?!!even LKG children knows how to turn friendship into love these days :P
    Start spending more time with her..talk to her over phone..chat with her..text her..go for a hangout together..movie,disco,coffee,shopping,dinner,lunch ..anything..and know if she too has feelings for you..