Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Aman our kiski Asha? Pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    Every Party is giving strong statements. Congress spokesman Rashid Alvi's statement was very strong.
    Last sentence -
    We will not tolerate this again....
    Sirji, You are tolerating this from years. If you take strong action this time, they will not do it again. Otherwise few days later you will give another statement....we will not tolerate this again..........
    awaz toh nikalti nahi rasidji ke muh se...... 'sakht 'bolte hi poora body hilne lag jati hai...
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

SB Guru Major

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    awaz toh nikalti nahi rasidji ke muh se...... 'sakht 'bolte hi poora body hilne lag jati hai...
    nahi ji, aaj to bahot sakhta bol rahe the. lekin jinako action leni chahiye woh sirf bol kar chup baith jaye to kya fayada? Pakistan aisi boto se thode hi sudharega?
    ............retired.

Rainbow chaser Major General 007RIKY's Avatar

Bahut pahle ek line suni thi Parliament me........

Enough is enough.

Soncha tha ki kuch accha hoga shayad aab, lekin bolne wala banda bhi waise hi nikla. enough is not yet came.
    We never see our real face

It's only images or reflection what we see.

Banned Major General

Aman aur Asha ki suhagraat...manayijaarahihe.

Can't even imagine what parents would have gone through..

Can't u understand....

New Born

pakistan was , is and shall continue to be a rogue state...... nothing like aman ki ashaa....... ye sab khayaali shagufe he aur kuch nahi ......

actually indian media always hides the truth. it all started from indian side. Pakistan soldiers were attacked from indian side. 2 Pakistani soldiers were fired by indian forces , Pakistani army officials protested on the media for this event.

and as a result revenge was taken.... the story is not so simple. Please FOR GOD sake dont keep presenting one side of the story.

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

ohh that was gruesome; it happened just a day after the pakistan cricket team returned to their home. i believe this was a planned assault, regret i watched that cricket match now.

RIP veer jawans.

Make My Day

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sofiamirza View Post
    actually indian media always hides the truth. it all started from indian side. Pakistan soldiers were attacked from indian side. 2 Pakistani soldiers were fired by indian forces , Pakistani army officials protested on the media for this event.

and as a result revenge was taken.... the story is not so simple. Please FOR GOD sake dont keep presenting one side of the story.
    then fight like a soldier na , why came hiding and doing so much brutality with bodies of dead soldiers
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

I hear they have officially Downgraded India as the No.2 enemy and upgraded Internal Terrorist Outfits as the No.1 thread to Security.. !!

I think it is about time they stop messing with India and take care of their own internal problems. A failed state like Pakistan should not spend any money Border Security and rather worry about keeping the cities clean.
    Miss you Dadaji

SB Guru Major

This applies to your comments also. Firing at border is normal thing. But, what you want to say about cutting heads of Indian Soldiers? Pakistan Govt already denied this (as usual).
    ............retired.

SB Guru Major

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    I hear they have officially Downgraded India as the No.2 enemy and upgraded Internal Terrorist Outfits as the No.1 thread to Security.. !!

I think it is about time they stop messing with India and take care of their own internal problems. A failed state like Pakistan should not spend any money Border Security and rather worry about keeping the cities clean.
    Pakistan is united only on one base - India Hate or India Fear. From Schools, children are taught to hate India. Check the statements of their ex-Presidents - We will die in hunger but fight with India.
    ............retired.

I agree..
    I did hear that Indian Military officers crossed the border and fired at Pakistani soldiers to begin with. But, did they cut their heads off or do any other barbaric act..?

As a matter of fact, with the Military strength, India has all the right to bully the Pakistan troops.. There is obviously no love lost between the two forces.

Not to Forget that if Indian Army wanted they could have dragged the culprits on to Indian Soil and Publicly cut off all their body parts. But, We are a Democracy and Pakistan should be thankful to GOD that we like being a Democratic Country.
    Last edited by a_decent_1; 10-01-2013 at 11:11 AM.
    Miss you Dadaji

SB Guru Major

This incident happened when Pakistan Cricket team returned back.
    Play cricket and improve relations..........bull shit..........pata nahi apane log kab samazenge......
    ............retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    This incident happened when Pakistan Cricket team returned back.
    Play cricket and improve relations..........bull shit..........pata nahi apane log kab samazenge......
    No,
    Firing is going on since quite few days BEFORE the first match was played.
    Miss you Dadaji

teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post

No,
    Firing is going on since quite few days BEFORE the first match was played.

yes i read daily in newpaper abt this and people outside j & K has no idea of this as its normal in winter to push more millitants.As our army has foiled many attempts of them so they were frustrated, it made me to remember kargil episode when sh. atal bihari vajpayyee ji returned form pak . same way their cricket team returned and this happened