Thread: Marriage is in trouble

Unregistered

Default Marriage is in trouble

Hello Mam,

I've met with a guy two years back and we had a very good relationship even we had sex 2-3 times.That time he was not settled in his life and he didn't promise me for marriage as well. So, I got married and my husband is very nice and loving person and he loves me so much. But the only problem with him is that he is not too much sociable person. He doesn't like parties and night out like things and even not too much interested in sex. Three months back that guy approached me via facebook. And he wants me back. I'm in dilemma what to do. My mind is also falling for him and i can't concentrate on anything. Even he is not married yet and i'm married. Secondly, i don't want to leave my husband. Please help me what to do.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Its not your marriage that's in trouble- its you who is hell bent on causing trouble in your marriage. Don't be so irresponsible, my girl. A fling is certainly not worth putting your marriage on the line for. take a chill pill and better get off FB.

radiant light ! Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

just think how you would feel if some day a girl comes and claims to be your husband's ex gf and tells him that she want him back..how would you feel?
    you are married..stay loyal to your husband..

You do not like your husband (the man that you will have to love and sleep with the rest of your life) a 100%. Which is fine, no one likes anyone a 100%. But that does not mean that you will betray that person.

A marriage is just like any other relationship. We might respect and love our parents, but have differences but that doesnt mean you will support someone who beats up your parents just because you dont like some of their habits.

Sorry I am judging you. so I won't say much.
    You have three options-
    1. Leave your husband and go to that guy. Maybe after that you will leave that guy too as you may find a new and better one.
    2. Have an affair with him.
    3. Follow Preeto's and Archer's advise

Please let us know when you choose one out of these three options.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Mam,

I've met with a guy two years back and we had a very good relationship even we had sex 2-3 times.That time he was not settled in his life and he didn't promise me for marriage as well. So, I got married and my husband is very nice and loving person and he loves me so much. But the only problem with him is that he is not too much sociable person. He doesn't like parties and night out like things and even not too much interested in sex. Three months back that guy approached me via facebook. And he wants me back. I'm in dilemma what to do. My mind is also falling for him and i can't concentrate on anything. Even he is not married yet and i'm married. Secondly, i don't want to leave my husband. Please help me what to do.
    From ur query it seems that ur marriage is not in rocks but ur thought if it gets deepened will surely lead to that. Secondly, when u married this guy u knew he is reserve category guy still u married and now when u thought u found ur lost love, it bothers u. See If he is not sociable create situations in which he gets socialize and enjoy company. There are 101 tricks to seduce him. Try each new trick he will gradually enjoy sex.

New Born

Don't even think of doing it. You love your hubby and he loves you too right ?
    Then just for parties and night outs don't do this. Better you make him ready for all this.
    If would def. try it for you.

And That guy has nothing to loose if anything happens but you would loose everything.
    He would just have some fun and will fly away when he has to make his life and you will be in hell after all this.

Don't think that you would handle it as you did lately as you are married now and you are in more complicated position right now!!!

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well you are in deep shit aren't you? Well the thing is that you made all this trouble for your self. You are confused of what you want and who you want, let tell you this gal you can't have both. You had sex few times with your first guys without a marriage commitment and he was not even settled. You are married to this nice man who loves you and takes care of you. I understand that he is not a social person and not too much interest in sex but the over all thing is that you are married and you have your own life to live. Your EX can't just come back and say he wants you back now it is too late.

GO SPURS GO! Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Mam,

You should be thankful that your husband accepted you as a non-virgin (assuming you told him about your past). If you have such a mismatch with your husband now, you should have not married him in the first place. You have to accept your husband as he is. The most you can do is try to talk to him about getting out more and take counseling if you want to see him more active in bed. But dont ever choose that guy over your husband. Throw that guy out of your life, get out of this mess and stay loyal to your husband.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

You are a married woman now... You should concentrate on your married life... however your husband is, you should stay with him... he does'nt like parties etc... try something else which you both would like... He's not interested in sex.. It's your job, he's your husband.. You should know how to attract your husband... All depends on you dear... You said your husband loves you a lot, you should be loyal to him.. Forget that guy... That was your past... Don't ruin your own image by yourself...!! i don't really Understand what kind of dilemma is this,??? That guy only wants fun... When he'll satisfied of what he wanted, he'll leave you... On the other hand you have a husband who loves you cares for you.... Think of your Dignity.. You've already done something wrong before you got married.. try to be a responsible wife....!!!!

New Born

Default forget your past

sahi jawab _preeto maam,.tum khud hi apnay liye musibat khadi kar rahi ho.bhul jao usay

Banned Major General

I dont think your marriage is in trouble

Agar aapka aisa hi bartaav raha toh trouble mein jarur aajaayegi saadi aapki

Mend yourself before its late

I think you want your marriage to be in trouble. Stay loyal to your husband and not a cheater dear.... look do not become an object please.

New Born

This forum and human nature continues to surprise. Really think that if people are so dumb to understand that what is good for them or not. You are a husband's NIGHTMARE girl