Thread: Need ur suggestion!

New Born

Default Need ur suggestion!

Dear Mam,
    I and my gf are married for two years without our parents knowing it. Now, as she is in Delhi and planning to meet me in Bhopal(where I live), we are planning to go to a hotel. My worry is to how to get in the hotel! The possible no. of ways in which we can enter the hotels are:
    1- we don't look like married(though we are and have all the proofs), but if we asked to provide our identitie and if they come to know that I have a home in Bhopal and then also I am coming to hotel, will they question us?
    2- if she buks a room and I go seperately in hotel to meet her as her husband only, will I still be questioned?
    3- the least risky option, if we go seperately and buk 2 rooms, and if we meet later??

My question may sound stupid, but believe me that people here don't cooperate with couples like us.

These days small town or metro city hotels do not give a crap who you are. All are concerned with money. So stop worrying and have a good time.

BTW your insecurities are coming from your web of lies. That should be your biggest concern. Revealing your secret to your parents and living a life of a married couple.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

two years?!! Are you scared of being thrown out of your homes?one day or the other you'll have to reveal it to your parents for sure...two years is just two much..be prepared to accept the worst and reveal to your parents that you are married..if you guys are destined to be thrown out of your homes,nothing can prevent it from happening...what are you waiting for?reveal it and then do whatever you want..book one room or two rooms or three rooms...in delhi or bhopal...or a rented home or your own apartment or whatever..and live together like a married couple...enjoy married life..god bless you both..

At this stage, you should be more worried about how to handle it when your parents come to know. Just our of curiosity, what is a proof? I think the only legal proof is a marriage certificate. I would go for option 3 so that one doesn't have to face the worst case scenario. I don't want to ask a lot of questions which are coming into my mind now because they won't help me in answering your query, which I already did.
    Last edited by o00; 18-01-2013 at 05:38 AM.

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Bahut maja aaya aapka story sunke

Don't go Delhi or Bhopal.

Take some city in between.

Mid point select and meet as husband and wife who came for sight seeing

Aap dono ko bada maja aayega.

Sight seeing bhi hojayegi... Aur romance bhi
    Quote Originally Posted by yash1229 View Post
    Dear Mam,
    I and my gf are married for two years without our parents knowing it. Now, as she is in Delhi and planning to meet me in Bhopal(where I live), we are planning to go to a hotel. My worry is to how to get in the hotel! The possible no. of ways in which we can enter the hotels are:
    1- we don't look like married(though we are and have all the proofs), but if we asked to provide our identitie and if they come to know that I have a home in Bhopal and then also I am coming to hotel, will they question us?
    2- if she buks a room and I go seperately in hotel to meet her as her husband only, will I still be questioned?
    3- the least risky option, if we go seperately and buk 2 rooms, and if we meet later??

My question may sound stupid, but believe me that people here don't cooperate with couples like us.

New Born

Do you know there are a people called PARENTS in world....what made you hide your marriage from both sets of parents ....be brave and come out in open..........on question.....no no one can question if you are legally married but moral police will create unnecessary trouble anywhere

just go and book the damn room man... they want to do business and are not spy on you... take it easy..